• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It is so embarrassing how happy that makes me. Like really lol. Thank you though!! ...Okay that's a weird thing to thank someone for. Gonna go be weird somewhere else. :) Talk to me some time though!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,
thank you for understanding. i do love you and that's not going to change because we are great friends but i'm not about to push that at all.

Dear Anon,
I hope you're a better person usually than the impression I've been getting from you. Because as of right now, I don't trust you to be with him.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Dear Anon,

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared **** less now, I'm just praying that I do alright in this program. I can't **** this up.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous

What the hell is your problem?? You make me so piss at your jealousness and selfishness. Please grow up, this isn't a laugh or death situation. You don't have control over everything here.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

Every time I'm around you there is always a feeling of second hand embarrassment because of the things you do.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm having the slight feeling that you still have a thing for me, but sadly, I don't really feel the same way.. I'm sorry, but you're just not the type of person which I have in mind.. If things are meant to be, I'm sure it'll happen. I'm not going to rush it but let these things happen in their own time. God has the perfect plan for the both of us and I'm going to wait it out for I'm sure that His plans will be the best for us. But as for now, I don't see anything, so we'll just be good friends until then. I hope you're fine with that. Thanks. :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Wow, you don't know how hurt I felt when you gave my sister a brand new Samsung Galaxy S III, and I had to sit there, after you gave me nothing. Thanks!

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I like you. c': I hope we get to know each other better in the coming months.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm pretty sure you were my bestfriend, yet when I was getting stabbed by nasty comments today you joined in on the kill. Thanks for showing me your support and care!

ex oh ex oh

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

Your a very special friend to me and I don't want to ruin this relationship we already have right now. Maybe in the future I can muster up enough courage to say what I really feel about you in person, but let's be friends. I don't want to lose you. I care for you that much. ;;

Dear Anonymous,

Hey. I hope I can talk to you soon. I need to tell you something, something that I have been keeping secret from you for the past few months. Even though you might have an idea of what it is already, I want to say it to you in person because I'm that kind of person. You know that. I'll never forget you. Thank you. Also, get well soon!

Victini

... I don't even know how to describe how I feel right now...
My heart's pounding in my ears, even though I'm not moving at all. I can't breathe without a painful hitch.. and I'm finding it so hard to speak...

I gave up so much. The only three things in the world that kept me happy, and dare I say, sane.. are all gone. It feels like you and I can't talk anymore without it being awkward... even though nothing between us has really changed.. I can still feel it. That reluctance... that hesitation you give me... the same hesitation I give back in accordance...

.. I love you... why did it have to end up like this...? I always thought love was strong enough to power through anything... was I wrong...? We used to be so strong by each other's side... now it feels like there's nothing there but emptiness. Even if we still act like a couple in certain aspects, it feels like everything has changed. My world was turned upside down in an instant... I have no idea how to feel or what to do...

I miss you... even though you're only a single IM away, I miss you... And I miss my only other source of happiness that I ended up deleting... why did I do that... what is even going on anymore...?

... I'm so.. lost... in a nightmare I can't seem to find any way out of...

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We barely talk to each other. Like everytime I see you, my heart tends to beat and I just don't act properly towards you. I really like you ever since Year 3. I really like it whenever I get to meet you, really I do. You seem very friendly and kind and you seem to accept me for who I am.

I'm really sorry for how I yelled at you and your friends, really I am. It's just that when you are here and how people would tease me about you really makes me angry. I want to talk to you more; I want to be with you; And I just want you to understand how I feel.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

I look forward to seeing you!

Dear Anon,

Why haven't you answered back? It was just a simple question I had asked.

Dear Anon,

Sorry man, but others offer the same thing for far less than you're asking for it.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Weeeell, I was mistaken. Guess it was just an infatuation. Now I feel more awkward around you.

---

Dear Anonymous,

You. Gosh. Well, I really like you.

---

Dear Anonymous(es),

I wanna be closer to you people; you're all so fun to be with. <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know you mean well for me, but I just don't feel comfortable sharing all these things with people, you know..especially my academic stuff.. I'm quite a private person and I hope things stay the way that pleases the both of us.. Talking about all of this kinda causes a gap between the both of us, and I don't want that to happen. If you want to talk about anything else, I'd be more than happy to, but please just...try to stay clear off this topic for the time being? Thanks. :)

Dear Anonymous,

Did you have to tell everyone about my issues and my stuff?? I thought you knew me well enough not to do what you did, if you did do it.. I know you mean well and I appreciate it, but....ah, never mind.. I guess it's just me..

Years
Dear Anon,

BAD TIME NOOOOO WHY :(

Dear Anon,

Please don't be anything serious </3

Edit Dear Anon,

When did you get so old?

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

Aw, how mature. Talking about me behind my back, as if I wouldn't find out. Cha cha, real smooth.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Dear anonymous,

it's my choice to stay alone. It's easier to think without all these people around you. Stop worrying, but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back