ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #23201    
Old November 19th, 2012 (10:58 PM).
PokemonMasters's Avatar
PokemonMasters PokemonMasters is offline
Always Remember Forever&After
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 403
    2 Questions.
    - How do you show mugshots without the box for firered?
    - How do you make 3 layer tiles?
    __________________

    +ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime

    Relevant Advertising!

      #23202    
    Old November 20th, 2012 (3:32 AM).
    Pinkish Purple's Avatar
    Pinkish Purple Pinkish Purple is offline
    五代目水影
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: Kirigakure
    Age: 19
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 368
    Quote:
    I'd also like to know how to do the same with the overworld sprites.
    Okay, first, you need a program called IrfanView. If you have ever done spriting, you'll know this program. What you need is to get all the OWs onto one paint image, for example:
    Spoiler:


    Make sure there are no boxes in between the sprites, unlike in the image above. Next, you need to index them by clicking [Image>Decrease Colour Depth> 16 Colours] onn IrfanView, and save it as the 'Original Folder'. Next, split them up again and insert them one by one. I know this process is tiring, but I don't think there is any other ways.
    __________________
      #23203    
    Old November 20th, 2012 (5:51 AM).
    Logan's Avatar
    Logan Logan is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Salisbury, England
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 10,034
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
    Okay, first, you need a program called IrfanView. If you have ever done spriting, you'll know this program. What you need is to get all the OWs onto one paint image, for example:
    Spoiler:


    Make sure there are no boxes in between the sprites, unlike in the image above. Next, you need to index them by clicking [Image>Decrease Colour Depth> 16 Colours] onn IrfanView, and save it as the 'Original Folder'. Next, split them up again and insert them one by one. I know this process is tiring, but I don't think there is any other ways.
    Alternatively you can do what I like to.

    1) Change the palette of the overworld you're replacing. (Unless you're using an existing overworld in which you can ignore this step.)
    2) Export the overworld you're replacing and open it in a program that supports indexed images. (MS Paint pre-windows 7 and Photoshop are the best options in my opinion.)
    3) Past your overworld on top of the old one and import it into NSE or OWRE. (You'll have to do this for each individual frame.)
    __________________
    Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
    Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
    I don't like them, they're not my ting
    They went silent, they're all weirdos
      #23204    
    Old November 20th, 2012 (1:40 PM).
    Zaerosz Zaerosz is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 12
      All good to know, except I already know how to do that and that isn't what I was asking at all. What I was asking was how to stop the hero and heroine OW sprites from reading from the same palette. But it doesn't matter anyway because I changed the heroine's sprites to use the same palette as the hero. Which brings me to my next question:

      If the backsprites for the hero and heroine use the same palette like everything I've found on the subject indicates, why is my hero backsprite displaying the correct palette, when my heroine backsprite is still for some reason using the default palette? I would post images but, well, I can't. Because of my post count.
        #23205    
      Old November 20th, 2012 (11:05 PM).
      Sudeki's Avatar
      Sudeki Sudeki is offline
      Can you feel it?
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Location: Golden Rod
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 321
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Zaerosz View Post
        All good to know, except I already know how to do that and that isn't what I was asking at all. What I was asking was how to stop the hero and heroine OW sprites from reading from the same palette. But it doesn't matter anyway because I changed the heroine's sprites to use the same palette as the hero. Which brings me to my next question:

        If the backsprites for the hero and heroine use the same palette like everything I've found on the subject indicates, why is my hero backsprite displaying the correct palette, when my heroine backsprite is still for some reason using the default palette? I would post images but, well, I can't. Because of my post count.
        I have found a lot of cases where the same palette is copied around in several places, so while they may use the same one, it might also be different.

        I suggest using the VBA/APE method of finding palletes to really see the exact one the backsprite is using
        __________________
          #23206    
        Old November 21st, 2012 (12:10 AM).
        PokemonMasters's Avatar
        PokemonMasters PokemonMasters is offline
        Always Remember Forever&After
           
          Join Date: Jun 2012
          Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 403
          How do you add new palettes to Firered using the hacked engine?
          __________________

          +ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
            #23207    
          Old November 21st, 2012 (12:24 AM).
          Zaerosz Zaerosz is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 12
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sudeki View Post
            I have found a lot of cases where the same palette is copied around in several places, so while they may use the same one, it might also be different.

            I suggest using the VBA/APE method of finding palletes to really see the exact one the backsprite is using
            Yeah, I was thinking that was the case too, possibly, but I don't know how to find it. What exactly is this VBA/APE method?
              #23208    
            Old November 21st, 2012 (12:30 AM).
            Sudeki's Avatar
            Sudeki Sudeki is offline
            Can you feel it?
               
              Join Date: Feb 2010
              Location: Golden Rod
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 321
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
              How do you add new palettes to Firered using the hacked engine?
              Refer to this post :
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Quickster View Post
              Well of course you have to have JPAN's hacked engine. He repointed the table to 0x1A2400. It keeps the same format of the original, PPPPPPPP nnnn0000. P= Pointer, N=Pallete Number. So say you wanted to add a new pallete and have it located at 0x800000, you would do this. 00008008 20110000. Thats what you would add to the table. I dont know what the 11 does, but the 20 is hex so it makes the pallete number 32. Make sure you end the table with the 00000000 FF110000 or else it wont work.

              Now go to 0x800000 and place youre pallete data there. What I do is edit the pallete of an original one in NSE and copy down the hex data and paste it to the 0x800000.
              Code:
              0E 53 9C 5F 10 2A B1 2E 58 57 89 2D 8D 3E F2 56
              FC 3D DE 7F 31 46 0C 3A 54 25 B9 3A F3 31 C6 18
              0E 53 5F 5B FE 4A 5B 3A 0F 21 9F 5A BA 3D 11 29
              12 77 0C 66 E7 24 18 6B 31 4A 29 2D FF 7F 00 00
              Thats the first pallete I have in my table. Also go to the overworld you want to edit and change its pallete numbe to your new one. Edit the sprites.ini file in OW:RE to &H11A2400 and open it up. Go to the sprite and there it is.

              If anything is unclear say so, because I am kinda tired right now. Its also been months since I have done this.
              Should answer all your questions about it.
              __________________
                #23209    
              Old November 21st, 2012 (10:17 AM). Edited November 21st, 2012 by Chaos Rush.
              Chaos Rush's Avatar
              Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2007
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1,303
                My XSE randomly stopped working. As soon as I open the program, I get a "subscript out of range" message. I even tried downloading a fresh new copy and I still get that. It shows that message even when I open just the program, and not any ROM. Any ideas on what is causing this?

                EDIT: nvm, I fixed it by manually disabling the auto-update check in the Settings file.
                __________________
                  #23210    
                Old November 21st, 2012 (2:37 PM).
                joseph92411 joseph92411 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 14
                  I've been having trouble with my emerald hack. How do I change the posistion of the Mom when you first go into your house and she shows you the TV.
                    #23211    
                  Old November 21st, 2012 (4:15 PM).
                  Maximo v.2's Avatar
                  Maximo v.2 Maximo v.2 is offline
                  my walking sprites and....
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2005
                    Location: birmingham uk
                    Age: 26
                    Gender:
                    Posts: 89
                    Rom freezing problem...

                    Sooo yeh I'm having to write this on my phone and inbox it to my facebook then copy and paste it to here since a cup of tea happened to fall on my keyboard, so I would really appretiate a straight answer so I can avoid such a long process to reply...

                    Anyway I've been in the process of hacking a fire red rom for my brother as a christmas present, I've easily enough figured out how to map and change movement permissions also how to set up warps for new house's so I'm not a total noob but after a test run I make it up to the point just after the man teaches you how to catch a pokemon and try yo walk up to the next route but the game freeze's...any explanation why? Would really really appretiate it!...

                    Thank you...
                    __________________

                    Arr he likes you
                      #23212    
                    Old November 21st, 2012 (7:03 PM).
                    Hyper Chibi Absol's Avatar
                    Hyper Chibi Absol Hyper Chibi Absol is offline
                    The Chibiest Absol ever :3
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2009
                      Location: With muh hubby :3
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 100
                      >.<+ Ok um.. Can I please have some help with my XSE? I'm still trying to fix the problem I have with my "pokeball" item because I was trying to change a PP UP to a Sunstone but now it won't do anything. I'm trying to change the script and offset (I looked up the free space and came up with this script)

                      Spoiler:
                      #dynamic 0x800100

                      #org @start
                      giveitem 0x5D 0x1 0x0
                      end


                      But for some reason when I go to click debug, it says "Unknown keyword "end" at line 5". I looked up someones tutorial on how to make scripts (though they were for Fire Red/Leaf Green and I'm using Ruby but I didn't think that mattered)

                      Can someone please help?
                      __________________
                      Love is bliss

                      Bliss is love
                      Yin and Yang
                      Yang and Yin

                      We are one in the same...

                      Heart and Soul
                      Soul and Heart
                      You and me
                      Me and you

                      Let our lives be more than this game...

                      ~Hyper Chibi Absol



                      Hyper Chibi Absol x TheUmbreonMaster
                        #23213    
                      Old November 21st, 2012 (8:08 PM). Edited November 21st, 2012 by Sudeki.
                      Sudeki's Avatar
                      Sudeki Sudeki is offline
                      Can you feel it?
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2010
                        Location: Golden Rod
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 321
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                        >.<+ Ok um.. Can I please have some help with my XSE? I'm still trying to fix the problem I have with my "pokeball" item because I was trying to change a PP UP to a Sunstone but now it won't do anything. I'm trying to change the script and offset (I looked up the free space and came up with this script)

                        Spoiler:
                        #dynamic 0x800100

                        #org @start
                        giveitem 0x5D 0x1 0x0
                        end


                        But for some reason when I go to click debug, it says "Unknown keyword "end" at line 5". I looked up someones tutorial on how to make scripts (though they were for Fire Red/Leaf Green and I'm using Ruby but I didn't think that mattered)

                        Can someone please help?
                        I don't see any problem with what you are using, I don't know why it would not know what "end" is. It lets me compile your script just fine without errors. What version of XSE are you using? It sounds like its an issue on your end.
                        __________________
                          #23214    
                        Old November 21st, 2012 (8:37 PM).
                        DrFuji's Avatar
                        DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                        Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2009
                        Location: Downia-upside
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 1,328
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by joseph92411 View Post
                        I've been having trouble with my emerald hack. How do I change the posistion of the Mom when you first go into your house and she shows you the TV.
                        Your mother's position is set by a levelscript when you enter that map so all you have to do is change it. You can open the level script by going into the header tab of that map in Advance Map, select the appropriate map script (it should have the script type 03 with an offset of 0x1F77A4). Change the command 'movesprite2 0x1 0x4 0x5' to whatever you want, where 0x4 and 0x5 are the X and Y coordinates respectively (eg 'movesprite2 0x1 0x1 0x3' if you want her to be in front of the sink).

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Maximo v.2 View Post
                        Rom freezing problem...

                        Sooo yeh I'm having to write this on my phone and inbox it to my facebook then copy and paste it to here since a cup of tea happened to fall on my keyboard, so I would really appretiate a straight answer so I can avoid such a long process to reply...

                        Anyway I've been in the process of hacking a fire red rom for my brother as a christmas present, I've easily enough figured out how to map and change movement permissions also how to set up warps for new house's so I'm not a total noob but after a test run I make it up to the point just after the man teaches you how to catch a pokemon and try yo walk up to the next route but the game freeze's...any explanation why? Would really really appretiate it!...

                        Thank you...
                        It sounds like that specific map has been corrupted in some way so it is hard to correct unless there is detailed information. The easiest way that I find to 'fix' a map which has become unplayable yet you don't know what's wrong is to follow these steps:
                        • Open it in AdvanceMap
                        • Goto 'File > Map > Save Map As' and save it as a .map file
                        • Reopen the map from that .map file by going 'File > Map > Open Map'
                        • Insert the map by going 'File > Map > Insert Map'
                        • Input the map bank and map number that the map originally had under the 'replace map' section - In your case if it is is Route 2 then it would be map bank 3, map number 20
                        • Click 'replace' and you should get a message saying it has been replaced successfully

                        A side effect of this is that is placed into the Pallet Town map folder, but this can be easily corrected:
                        • Open the map and go into the header tab
                        • Open the dropdown box of town/ route names at the top and select where you want to move it to
                        • Refresh Advance Map (F5) and now it should be in its chosen loacation

                        Hopefully all of this helps. It sounds like a lot, but it isn't too hard - Just be sure to make a back up of your game before trying this out for the first time.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                        >.<+ Ok um.. Can I please have some help with my XSE? I'm still trying to fix the problem I have with my "pokeball" item because I was trying to change a PP UP to a Sunstone but now it won't do anything. I'm trying to change the script and offset (I looked up the free space and came up with this script)

                        Spoiler:
                        #dynamic 0x800100

                        #org @start
                        giveitem 0x5D 0x1 0x0
                        end


                        But for some reason when I go to click debug, it says "Unknown keyword "end" at line 5". I looked up someones tutorial on how to make scripts (though they were for Fire Red/Leaf Green and I'm using Ruby but I didn't think that mattered)

                        Can someone please help?
                        That sounds like a textbook case of using an outdated version of XSE - Anything below v1.1.1 is pretty buggy and has trouble with even basic commands like what you're experiencing. Here's a link to a better version.
                        __________________
                          #23215    
                        Old November 21st, 2012 (10:47 PM).
                        Zaerosz Zaerosz is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 12
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Maximo v.2 View Post
                          Rom freezing problem...

                          Sooo yeh I'm having to write this on my phone and inbox it to my facebook then copy and paste it to here since a cup of tea happened to fall on my keyboard, so I would really appretiate a straight answer so I can avoid such a long process to reply...

                          Anyway I've been in the process of hacking a fire red rom for my brother as a christmas present, I've easily enough figured out how to map and change movement permissions also how to set up warps for new house's so I'm not a total noob but after a test run I make it up to the point just after the man teaches you how to catch a pokemon and try yo walk up to the next route but the game freeze's...any explanation why? Would really really appretiate it!...

                          Thank you...
                          Only thing I can think of offhand is that if the point where it freezes is where a script tile is supposed to be, make sure the "Var number" in AdvanceMap is set to 4051.
                            #23216    
                          Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:15 AM).
                          Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                          Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2011
                            Location: Uxbridge
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 124
                            Hey guys.
                            I'm having an issue with XSE version 1.11.
                            Every time I try and open it, I get "Runtime Error 9 - Subscript out of range."
                            I have tried replacing it with another copy several times but the same message keeps appearing.

                            Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
                            If I can't get this fixed, my hacking days are over =/
                            __________________
                            Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                            That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                              #23217    
                            Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:32 AM).
                            Blue's Avatar
                            Blue Blue is offline
                            problematic
                            • Moderator
                            • Platinum Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2008
                            Location: United Kingdom
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 20,303
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
                            Hey guys.
                            I'm having an issue with XSE version 1.11.
                            Every time I try and open it, I get "Runtime Error 9 - Subscript out of range."
                            I have tried replacing it with another copy several times but the same message keeps appearing.

                            Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
                            If I can't get this fixed, my hacking days are over =/
                            That's exactly why I came here, I'm having the same issue whenever I try to open a script. It must be something gone wrong with the programme.
                            __________________
                              #23218    
                            Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:06 AM).
                            Renegade's Avatar
                            Renegade Renegade is offline
                            Time for real life...
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2011
                              Location: United States
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Careful
                              Posts: 998
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
                              Hey guys.
                              I'm having an issue with XSE version 1.11.
                              Every time I try and open it, I get "Runtime Error 9 - Subscript out of range."
                              I have tried replacing it with another copy several times but the same message keeps appearing.

                              Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
                              If I can't get this fixed, my hacking days are over =/
                              You should read some previous posts before posting things like this...

                              All you need to do is go into your XSE folder and open "setting.ini". From there, scroll down until you find the line that says "AdvancedUpdateCheck = 1". Change that number to 0.
                                #23219    
                              Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:38 AM).
                              Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                              Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2011
                                Location: Uxbridge
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 124
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                You should read some previous posts before posting things like this...

                                All you need to do is go into your XSE folder and open "setting.ini". From there, scroll down until you find the line that says "AdvancedUpdateCheck = 1". Change that number to 0.
                                I tried looking for the answer to this issue but I couldn't find it. I had been looking around the forums for 2 days..
                                But thanks a million. This worked wonders. =]
                                __________________
                                Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                                That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                                  #23220    
                                Old November 22nd, 2012 (5:58 PM).
                                UlcisGodofChains UlcisGodofChains is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 9
                                  I saw that someone more or less asked this question before, but I was wanting to find out whether or not someone had come up with a script for this already:

                                  I was curious whether or not it would be possible to make the player able to choose from 5 starters rather than 3. I think someone said that it could happen, but it would require rewriting the pokemon giving script.


                                  Also: I was curious how one would go about making more slots for attacks, items, abilities, etc on a FireRed hack. Thanks in advance.
                                    #23221    
                                  Old November 22nd, 2012 (6:14 PM).
                                  Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                                  Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                                    Location: Uxbridge
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 124
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by UlcisGodofChains View Post
                                    I saw that someone more or less asked this question before, but I was wanting to find out whether or not someone had come up with a script for this already:

                                    I was curious whether or not it would be possible to make the player able to choose from 5 starters rather than 3. I think someone said that it could happen, but it would require rewriting the pokemon giving script.


                                    Also: I was curious how one would go about making more slots for attacks, items, abilities, etc on a FireRed hack. Thanks in advance.
                                    If the Pokemon selection doesn't have an animation, then it is very much possible.
                                    All you do is add 2 more pokeballs onto the map, then you just place the give pokemon script into those balls and there you go. You would obviously need to tell the player what Pokemon they make their choice on it. You could use the picture and cry commands to fit with it.
                                    I don't know the script for this myself but you would get an answer from the Script Help Thread.

                                    As for the extra attack slots, That isn't possible with scripts.
                                    I don't think you can do that with ASM hacking. But I don't know a lot about ASM so I'm not 100% sure about it.
                                    Might be worth looking into.
                                    __________________
                                    Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                                    That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                                      #23222    
                                    Old November 22nd, 2012 (7:53 PM).
                                    Hyper Chibi Absol's Avatar
                                    Hyper Chibi Absol Hyper Chibi Absol is offline
                                    The Chibiest Absol ever :3
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2009
                                      Location: With muh hubby :3
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Naive
                                      Posts: 100
                                      Quote:
                                      That sounds like a textbook case of using an outdated version of XSE - Anything below v1.1.1 is pretty buggy and has trouble with even basic commands like what you're experiencing. Here's a link to a better version.
                                      Well thank you for the link but it gave me a RAR file and when I click on it it, it says Windows can't open it. I have to chose a program to open it. :s
                                      __________________
                                      Love is bliss

                                      Bliss is love
                                      Yin and Yang
                                      Yang and Yin

                                      We are one in the same...

                                      Heart and Soul
                                      Soul and Heart
                                      You and me
                                      Me and you

                                      Let our lives be more than this game...

                                      ~Hyper Chibi Absol



                                      Hyper Chibi Absol x TheUmbreonMaster
                                        #23223    
                                      Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:01 PM).
                                      Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                                      Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2011
                                        Location: Uxbridge
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 124
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                                        Well thank you for the link but it gave me a RAR file and when I click on it it, it says Windows can't open it. I have to chose a program to open it. :s
                                        You need either Winrar or 7Zip to open .rar files.
                                        WinZip can't open .rar files unfortunately.
                                        __________________
                                        Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                                        That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                                          #23224    
                                        Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:03 PM).
                                        Sudeki's Avatar
                                        Sudeki Sudeki is offline
                                        Can you feel it?
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                                          Location: Golden Rod
                                          Age: 25
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Gentle
                                          Posts: 321
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                                          Well thank you for the link but it gave me a RAR file and when I click on it it, it says Windows can't open it. I have to chose a program to open it. :s
                                          .Rar files are pretty much the superior version of .zip files. You need a program to open them as windows does not support them by default. I suggest getting 7Zip as its a free alternative to something like winrar and works just as well if not better.
                                          __________________
                                            #23225    
                                          Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:27 PM).
                                          Hyper Chibi Absol's Avatar
                                          Hyper Chibi Absol Hyper Chibi Absol is offline
                                          The Chibiest Absol ever :3
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2009
                                            Location: With muh hubby :3
                                            Age: 27
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Naive
                                            Posts: 100
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Sudeki View Post
                                            .Rar files are pretty much the superior version of .zip files. You need a program to open them as windows does not support them by default. I suggest getting 7Zip as its a free alternative to something like winrar and works just as well if not better.
                                            My Fiance showed me we had 7Zip so that problem was fixed but when I open the program I get an error message "Subscript out of range" and the program closes. Bleh... Programs don't like me lol
                                            __________________
                                            Love is bliss

                                            Bliss is love
                                            Yin and Yang
                                            Yang and Yin

                                            We are one in the same...

                                            Heart and Soul
                                            Soul and Heart
                                            You and me
                                            Me and you

                                            Let our lives be more than this game...

                                            ~Hyper Chibi Absol



                                            Hyper Chibi Absol x TheUmbreonMaster
                                            Closed Thread

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:06 PM.