• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted, but because you feel so awesome, your heart explodes and you die a horrid death.

I wish I could go into the song Kagerou Days and turn into the girl whenever I wanted, and then leave so I wouldn't have to get hit by trucks with Jin's name on them or skewered by pipes every August 14. I could just mess around with death.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
erm... granted but... uummmmmmm... sorry, i have no idea what that meant so i guess you blew up...

aaanyway, i wish to have a double jump in real life

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Granted, but instead of My Little Pony, the proucers of it make "My Little OMG WE KILL PIEMANFIDDY FOR WANTING MLP GONE".

I wish I had a multi colour unicorn that can teleport.

Years
Granted, but that kills everyone on the planet.

You asked for world peace!

I wish I could make myself invisible. (this is gonna end bad, I saw an episode of the x-files about it...)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
XP Granted but you can never become visible and soon reality becomes oblivious to your existance

I wish I had a super smart/fun talking dog

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Granted but you lose all your furnitures at your house. :p

I wish today have no homework. xD

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Granted but all your teachers use it as an excuse to give you double homework plus a project tomorow

I wish i had a photographic memory

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Wish granted, however, you shortly thereafter see something so horrifying that it permanently scarred your memory.

I wish I owned a haunted horse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back