ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #23226    
Old November 21st, 2012 (8:08 PM). Edited November 21st, 2012 by Sudeki.
Sudeki's Avatar
Sudeki Sudeki is offline
Can you feel it?
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Golden Rod
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 321
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
    >.<+ Ok um.. Can I please have some help with my XSE? I'm still trying to fix the problem I have with my "pokeball" item because I was trying to change a PP UP to a Sunstone but now it won't do anything. I'm trying to change the script and offset (I looked up the free space and came up with this script)

    Spoiler:
    #dynamic 0x800100

    #org @start
    giveitem 0x5D 0x1 0x0
    end


    But for some reason when I go to click debug, it says "Unknown keyword "end" at line 5". I looked up someones tutorial on how to make scripts (though they were for Fire Red/Leaf Green and I'm using Ruby but I didn't think that mattered)

    Can someone please help?
    I don't see any problem with what you are using, I don't know why it would not know what "end" is. It lets me compile your script just fine without errors. What version of XSE are you using? It sounds like its an issue on your end.
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #23227    
    Old November 21st, 2012 (8:37 PM).
    DrFuji's Avatar
    DrFuji DrFuji is offline
    Heiki Hecchara‌‌
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Downia-upside
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 1,328
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joseph92411 View Post
    I've been having trouble with my emerald hack. How do I change the posistion of the Mom when you first go into your house and she shows you the TV.
    Your mother's position is set by a levelscript when you enter that map so all you have to do is change it. You can open the level script by going into the header tab of that map in Advance Map, select the appropriate map script (it should have the script type 03 with an offset of 0x1F77A4). Change the command 'movesprite2 0x1 0x4 0x5' to whatever you want, where 0x4 and 0x5 are the X and Y coordinates respectively (eg 'movesprite2 0x1 0x1 0x3' if you want her to be in front of the sink).

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maximo v.2 View Post
    Rom freezing problem...

    Sooo yeh I'm having to write this on my phone and inbox it to my facebook then copy and paste it to here since a cup of tea happened to fall on my keyboard, so I would really appretiate a straight answer so I can avoid such a long process to reply...

    Anyway I've been in the process of hacking a fire red rom for my brother as a christmas present, I've easily enough figured out how to map and change movement permissions also how to set up warps for new house's so I'm not a total noob but after a test run I make it up to the point just after the man teaches you how to catch a pokemon and try yo walk up to the next route but the game freeze's...any explanation why? Would really really appretiate it!...

    Thank you...
    It sounds like that specific map has been corrupted in some way so it is hard to correct unless there is detailed information. The easiest way that I find to 'fix' a map which has become unplayable yet you don't know what's wrong is to follow these steps:
    • Open it in AdvanceMap
    • Goto 'File > Map > Save Map As' and save it as a .map file
    • Reopen the map from that .map file by going 'File > Map > Open Map'
    • Insert the map by going 'File > Map > Insert Map'
    • Input the map bank and map number that the map originally had under the 'replace map' section - In your case if it is is Route 2 then it would be map bank 3, map number 20
    • Click 'replace' and you should get a message saying it has been replaced successfully

    A side effect of this is that is placed into the Pallet Town map folder, but this can be easily corrected:
    • Open the map and go into the header tab
    • Open the dropdown box of town/ route names at the top and select where you want to move it to
    • Refresh Advance Map (F5) and now it should be in its chosen loacation

    Hopefully all of this helps. It sounds like a lot, but it isn't too hard - Just be sure to make a back up of your game before trying this out for the first time.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
    >.<+ Ok um.. Can I please have some help with my XSE? I'm still trying to fix the problem I have with my "pokeball" item because I was trying to change a PP UP to a Sunstone but now it won't do anything. I'm trying to change the script and offset (I looked up the free space and came up with this script)

    Spoiler:
    #dynamic 0x800100

    #org @start
    giveitem 0x5D 0x1 0x0
    end


    But for some reason when I go to click debug, it says "Unknown keyword "end" at line 5". I looked up someones tutorial on how to make scripts (though they were for Fire Red/Leaf Green and I'm using Ruby but I didn't think that mattered)

    Can someone please help?
    That sounds like a textbook case of using an outdated version of XSE - Anything below v1.1.1 is pretty buggy and has trouble with even basic commands like what you're experiencing. Here's a link to a better version.
    __________________
      #23228    
    Old November 21st, 2012 (10:47 PM).
    Zaerosz Zaerosz is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 12
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maximo v.2 View Post
      Rom freezing problem...

      Sooo yeh I'm having to write this on my phone and inbox it to my facebook then copy and paste it to here since a cup of tea happened to fall on my keyboard, so I would really appretiate a straight answer so I can avoid such a long process to reply...

      Anyway I've been in the process of hacking a fire red rom for my brother as a christmas present, I've easily enough figured out how to map and change movement permissions also how to set up warps for new house's so I'm not a total noob but after a test run I make it up to the point just after the man teaches you how to catch a pokemon and try yo walk up to the next route but the game freeze's...any explanation why? Would really really appretiate it!...

      Thank you...
      Only thing I can think of offhand is that if the point where it freezes is where a script tile is supposed to be, make sure the "Var number" in AdvanceMap is set to 4051.
        #23229    
      Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:15 AM).
      Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
      Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2011
        Location: Uxbridge
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 124
        Hey guys.
        I'm having an issue with XSE version 1.11.
        Every time I try and open it, I get "Runtime Error 9 - Subscript out of range."
        I have tried replacing it with another copy several times but the same message keeps appearing.

        Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
        If I can't get this fixed, my hacking days are over =/
        __________________
        Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
        That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


          #23230    
        Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:32 AM).
        Blue's Avatar
        Blue Blue is offline
        dorks
        • Moderator
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2008
        Location: United Kingdom
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 19,953
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
        Hey guys.
        I'm having an issue with XSE version 1.11.
        Every time I try and open it, I get "Runtime Error 9 - Subscript out of range."
        I have tried replacing it with another copy several times but the same message keeps appearing.

        Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
        If I can't get this fixed, my hacking days are over =/
        That's exactly why I came here, I'm having the same issue whenever I try to open a script. It must be something gone wrong with the programme.
        __________________
          #23231    
        Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:06 AM).
        Renegade's Avatar
        Renegade Renegade is offline
        Time for real life...
           
          Join Date: Nov 2011
          Location: United States
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 998
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
          Hey guys.
          I'm having an issue with XSE version 1.11.
          Every time I try and open it, I get "Runtime Error 9 - Subscript out of range."
          I have tried replacing it with another copy several times but the same message keeps appearing.

          Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
          If I can't get this fixed, my hacking days are over =/
          You should read some previous posts before posting things like this...

          All you need to do is go into your XSE folder and open "setting.ini". From there, scroll down until you find the line that says "AdvancedUpdateCheck = 1". Change that number to 0.
            #23232    
          Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:38 AM).
          Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
          Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2011
            Location: Uxbridge
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 124
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
            You should read some previous posts before posting things like this...

            All you need to do is go into your XSE folder and open "setting.ini". From there, scroll down until you find the line that says "AdvancedUpdateCheck = 1". Change that number to 0.
            I tried looking for the answer to this issue but I couldn't find it. I had been looking around the forums for 2 days..
            But thanks a million. This worked wonders. =]
            __________________
            Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
            That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


              #23233    
            Old November 22nd, 2012 (5:58 PM).
            UlcisGodofChains UlcisGodofChains is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 9
              I saw that someone more or less asked this question before, but I was wanting to find out whether or not someone had come up with a script for this already:

              I was curious whether or not it would be possible to make the player able to choose from 5 starters rather than 3. I think someone said that it could happen, but it would require rewriting the pokemon giving script.


              Also: I was curious how one would go about making more slots for attacks, items, abilities, etc on a FireRed hack. Thanks in advance.
                #23234    
              Old November 22nd, 2012 (6:14 PM).
              Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
              Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2011
                Location: Uxbridge
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 124
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by UlcisGodofChains View Post
                I saw that someone more or less asked this question before, but I was wanting to find out whether or not someone had come up with a script for this already:

                I was curious whether or not it would be possible to make the player able to choose from 5 starters rather than 3. I think someone said that it could happen, but it would require rewriting the pokemon giving script.


                Also: I was curious how one would go about making more slots for attacks, items, abilities, etc on a FireRed hack. Thanks in advance.
                If the Pokemon selection doesn't have an animation, then it is very much possible.
                All you do is add 2 more pokeballs onto the map, then you just place the give pokemon script into those balls and there you go. You would obviously need to tell the player what Pokemon they make their choice on it. You could use the picture and cry commands to fit with it.
                I don't know the script for this myself but you would get an answer from the Script Help Thread.

                As for the extra attack slots, That isn't possible with scripts.
                I don't think you can do that with ASM hacking. But I don't know a lot about ASM so I'm not 100% sure about it.
                Might be worth looking into.
                __________________
                Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                  #23235    
                Old November 22nd, 2012 (7:53 PM).
                Hyper Chibi Absol's Avatar
                Hyper Chibi Absol Hyper Chibi Absol is offline
                The Chibiest Absol ever :3
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                  Location: With muh hubby :3
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 100
                  Quote:
                  That sounds like a textbook case of using an outdated version of XSE - Anything below v1.1.1 is pretty buggy and has trouble with even basic commands like what you're experiencing. Here's a link to a better version.
                  Well thank you for the link but it gave me a RAR file and when I click on it it, it says Windows can't open it. I have to chose a program to open it. :s
                  __________________
                  Love is bliss

                  Bliss is love
                  Yin and Yang
                  Yang and Yin

                  We are one in the same...

                  Heart and Soul
                  Soul and Heart
                  You and me
                  Me and you

                  Let our lives be more than this game...

                  ~Hyper Chibi Absol



                  Hyper Chibi Absol x TheUmbreonMaster
                    #23236    
                  Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:01 PM).
                  Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                  Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                    Location: Uxbridge
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 124
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                    Well thank you for the link but it gave me a RAR file and when I click on it it, it says Windows can't open it. I have to chose a program to open it. :s
                    You need either Winrar or 7Zip to open .rar files.
                    WinZip can't open .rar files unfortunately.
                    __________________
                    Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                    That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                      #23237    
                    Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:03 PM).
                    Sudeki's Avatar
                    Sudeki Sudeki is offline
                    Can you feel it?
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2010
                      Location: Golden Rod
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 321
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                      Well thank you for the link but it gave me a RAR file and when I click on it it, it says Windows can't open it. I have to chose a program to open it. :s
                      .Rar files are pretty much the superior version of .zip files. You need a program to open them as windows does not support them by default. I suggest getting 7Zip as its a free alternative to something like winrar and works just as well if not better.
                      __________________
                        #23238    
                      Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:27 PM).
                      Hyper Chibi Absol's Avatar
                      Hyper Chibi Absol Hyper Chibi Absol is offline
                      The Chibiest Absol ever :3
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2009
                        Location: With muh hubby :3
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Naive
                        Posts: 100
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sudeki View Post
                        .Rar files are pretty much the superior version of .zip files. You need a program to open them as windows does not support them by default. I suggest getting 7Zip as its a free alternative to something like winrar and works just as well if not better.
                        My Fiance showed me we had 7Zip so that problem was fixed but when I open the program I get an error message "Subscript out of range" and the program closes. Bleh... Programs don't like me lol
                        __________________
                        Love is bliss

                        Bliss is love
                        Yin and Yang
                        Yang and Yin

                        We are one in the same...

                        Heart and Soul
                        Soul and Heart
                        You and me
                        Me and you

                        Let our lives be more than this game...

                        ~Hyper Chibi Absol



                        Hyper Chibi Absol x TheUmbreonMaster
                          #23239    
                        Old November 22nd, 2012 (8:38 PM).
                        Renegade's Avatar
                        Renegade Renegade is offline
                        Time for real life...
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2011
                          Location: United States
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 998
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                          My Fiance showed me we had 7Zip so that problem was fixed but when I open the program I get an error message "Subscript out of range" and the program closes. Bleh... Programs don't like me lol
                          You should read some previous posts before posting things like this... (Cuz I literally just answered this question)

                          All you need to do is go into your XSE folder and open "setting.ini". From there, scroll down until you find the line that says "AdvancedUpdateCheck = 1". Change that number to 0.
                            #23240    
                          Old November 22nd, 2012 (9:15 PM).
                          Hyper Chibi Absol's Avatar
                          Hyper Chibi Absol Hyper Chibi Absol is offline
                          The Chibiest Absol ever :3
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2009
                            Location: With muh hubby :3
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Naive
                            Posts: 100
                            Thanks guys for everything. I just have one little question before I log off for bed. Why does the script not stop when I get the Sunstone? I get one and it says I put it in my bag then it says I get another one right after that and its like looped.

                            The script looks like this.

                            Spoiler:
                            '---------------
                            #dynamic 0x1B3465

                            #org @start
                            giveitem 0x5D 0x1 0x0
                            end



                            It has "end" in it. I thought that ended the script. I shouldn't need release because I checked the other scripts that were actually in the game for the water stone and stuff but they were just like what I had only with slightly different offsets and item number of course.
                            __________________
                            Love is bliss

                            Bliss is love
                            Yin and Yang
                            Yang and Yin

                            We are one in the same...

                            Heart and Soul
                            Soul and Heart
                            You and me
                            Me and you

                            Let our lives be more than this game...

                            ~Hyper Chibi Absol



                            Hyper Chibi Absol x TheUmbreonMaster
                              #23241    
                            Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:47 PM).
                            Sudeki's Avatar
                            Sudeki Sudeki is offline
                            Can you feel it?
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2010
                              Location: Golden Rod
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 321
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
                              Thanks guys for everything. I just have one little question before I log off for bed. Why does the script not stop when I get the Sunstone? I get one and it says I put it in my bag then it says I get another one right after that and its like looped.

                              The script looks like this.

                              Spoiler:
                              '---------------
                              #dynamic 0x1B3465

                              #org @start
                              giveitem 0x5D 0x1 0x0
                              end



                              It has "end" in it. I thought that ended the script. I shouldn't need release because I checked the other scripts that were actually in the game for the water stone and stuff but they were just like what I had only with slightly different offsets and item number of course.
                              What is with your Dynamic address? You should really stick to using 800000+ unless you know exactly what you are doing. Its going to try to force your script into places it really shouldn't be. Like earlier you said you were using Ruby, and in Ruby that address is full of information already. Which could be messing up your script while also messing up a lot of other things in the game.

                              Looping can also depend on how you are actually setting it up in advance map.
                              __________________
                                #23242    
                              Old November 23rd, 2012 (8:32 AM).
                              UlcisGodofChains UlcisGodofChains is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 9
                                Thanks for the answer. Another question for you guys, then:

                                Which seems to be the preferred method of Pokemon Fangame making? ROM Hacking or some other form of game creation (i.e. RPG Maker or GameMaker)? By this I mean which do people prefer to play.
                                  #23243    
                                Old November 23rd, 2012 (8:37 AM).
                                Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                                Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2011
                                  Location: Uxbridge
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 124
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by UlcisGodofChains View Post
                                  Thanks for the answer. Another question for you guys, then:

                                  Which seems to be the preferred method of Pokemon Fangame making? ROM Hacking or some other form of game creation (i.e. RPG Maker or GameMaker)? By this I mean which do people prefer to play.
                                  ROM Hacking will get the most recognition on here.
                                  Not many people like Pokemon Hacks done with RPG Maker.
                                  __________________
                                  Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                                  That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                                    #23244    
                                  Old November 23rd, 2012 (9:01 AM).
                                  UlcisGodofChains UlcisGodofChains is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 9
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
                                    ROM Hacking will get the most recognition on here.
                                    Not many people like Pokemon Hacks done with RPG Maker.
                                    That's what I thought, thanks.
                                      #23245    
                                    Old November 23rd, 2012 (1:03 PM).
                                    miksy91's Avatar
                                    miksy91 miksy91 is offline
                                    Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2008
                                      Location: A small country in the North
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 1,435
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
                                      ROM Hacking will get the most recognition on here.
                                      Not many people like Pokemon Hacks done with RPG Maker.
                                      Just like word "hack" says, rom hacks are modifications of existing programs, in this case, pokemon games. Hack can be pretty much made of anything; you can do your own hack of Microsoft Word to make it function in a way it couldn't have before.

                                      Pokemon hacks are modifications of pokemon games to make them function in a way different way they did before; may this be done by redoing the build-in maps or totally re-writing the engine and making pokemon a mario-type platform game (this is something no sane person will ever done).

                                      Felt like saying this, don't take anything in personal

                                      RPG maker is a program that can be used to build games which is different from making hack (new program <--> program modification) . As for how the "most recognition" goes, yes, people tend to play rom hacks more than games made with game making programs. This is pretty much because the build in programs (pokemon games) are already fully functioning; have their own battle system, music, moving and events work, new scripts can be created easily etc.

                                      It's a long process to do the same for a game made from scratch with a tool like RPG Maker. The games made with game making programs often turn out bad (my personal opinion) and that's why rom hacks are preferred to them.
                                      __________________
                                      My Rom Hack



                                      Fixing bugs in a ROM hack
                                      CP of encountered pokemon in GO

                                      Learn how to hack GB/C games:

                                      Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
                                      -The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
                                        #23246    
                                      Old November 23rd, 2012 (5:57 PM). Edited November 24th, 2012 by Renegade.
                                      Renegade's Avatar
                                      Renegade Renegade is offline
                                      Time for real life...
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2011
                                        Location: United States
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Careful
                                        Posts: 998
                                        I have a question. Hope someone can answer.

                                        What are all of the berry ids in Pokemon Ruby in Advanced Map? Also, how do I make a person event with the "Plant-id" value box?

                                        EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.
                                        __________________
                                          #23247    
                                        Old November 24th, 2012 (9:05 AM).
                                        Cory2012's Avatar
                                        Cory2012 Cory2012 is offline
                                        The Great Detective~
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                                          Location: Beika City..Tokyo
                                          Age: 21
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 68
                                          Hey there...I wanna ask one question..How to change the prof birch sprite at the first intro??any help will be appreciated...
                                          __________________

                                          Even if I were holmes it'd still be impossible to figure it out.The heart of the girl whom one like..How can one accurately deduce that..

                                          Zero is where everything started.Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...and nothing would ever be archieved..

                                            #23248    
                                          Old November 24th, 2012 (3:05 PM).
                                          QuartierGenerale QuartierGenerale is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2012
                                            Posts: 53
                                            Quote:
                                            Hi everyone,

                                            I've a question: how can i change the rivals name in my hack? I want when i use \h06 in my script the new name appear instead of old.

                                            I do this with thingy, and it works. The problem is i can't change the numer of letters of names...since i'm using Ruby, the female name is only 3 letters long!

                                            thanks a lot
                                            Quote:
                                            \h06? That's wrong it should be \v\h06... Instead of using that you should just input the name that you want. So instead of \v\h06 you can just put Gary in the script so it will look like a new name for the Rival.
                                            I'm hacking Ruby. The name of rival change depending of gender of player...if i play with a boy, the rival name is MAY, otherwise is BRENDAN. Any one have another idea?

                                            After, another important question: i'm using PKSV for scripting. How can i insert special char like * or arrows (arrows are useful in signpost for example)

                                            Thanks a lot
                                              #23249    
                                            Old November 24th, 2012 (5:10 PM). Edited November 24th, 2012 by Renegade.
                                            Renegade's Avatar
                                            Renegade Renegade is offline
                                            Time for real life...
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2011
                                              Location: United States
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Careful
                                              Posts: 998
                                              I have a question. Hope someone can answer.

                                              How do you activate the National Pokedex in Pokemon Ruby version?

                                              EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.
                                              __________________
                                                #23250    
                                              Old November 24th, 2012 (5:22 PM).
                                              drew6464's Avatar
                                              drew6464 drew6464 is offline
                                              Spriter and composer
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2007
                                                Location: US
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Careful
                                                Posts: 52


                                                I keep getting this "Run-time error '9': File not found" as soon as I open the XSE eXtreme Script Extender. The version is 1.1.1 and as you can see, I can type a few words into the box before this pops up and forces me to close the program. PLEASE HELP.

                                                I tried installing other versions of XSE. No go. Please provide me with your working versions anyway if possible.

                                                I tried downloading the "Standard VB6 Runtime Files" suggested. No go. Provide me with your version anyway.

                                                I googled it. No go. Many people say the best course of action is to clean my registry, and then provide me with misleading programs that cost money (example: SpeedyPC Software.)


                                                I seriously need help... reply as soon as possible.
                                                __________________
                                                9 years going strong!
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:27 AM.