ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4226    
Old November 11th, 2012 (11:35 PM).
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
2015 Edition.
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Location: The Blue Earth
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 306
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
    If you look back at previous page you will see the link is inside the spoiler tab in Pokemon Giratina X user post
    And that's right. Anyway, can I know why everyone can't read the post below?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4227    
    Old November 12th, 2012 (8:36 AM). Edited November 12th, 2012 by alc112.
    alc112 alc112 is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 28
      Let's see if this helps:

      DOWNLOAD PKM ASH GRAY HERE

      Thanks
      PokemonGiratinaX
      Reply With Quote
        #4228    
      Old November 12th, 2012 (10:27 PM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Well thats a large advertisement you put there. I am sure no body would forget it now
        Reply With Quote
          #4229    
        Old November 12th, 2012 (10:38 PM).
        PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
        PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
        2015 Edition.
           
          Join Date: Mar 2012
          Location: The Blue Earth
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 306
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
          Let's see if this helps:
          Yes it will be helfpul.
          Reply With Quote
            #4230    
          Old November 13th, 2012 (5:56 AM).
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,497
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
          Well thats a large advertisement you put there. I am sure no body would forget it now
          No, everyone will forget it after the page will be reached.
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          Reply With Quote
            #4231    
          Old November 13th, 2012 (6:38 AM).
          alc112 alc112 is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 28
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
            No, everyone will forget it after the page will be reached.
            So, let's make sure the link appears that big in every new page
            Reply With Quote
              #4232    
            Old November 13th, 2012 (5:07 PM).
            Circaoffire's Avatar
            Circaoffire Circaoffire is offline
            Clueless Scripter :/
               
              Join Date: Apr 2012
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 48
              Hai gize! im uhh liek new heer n derpy n wear iz tha link that was probly posted in big red letters a few postz abuv mien?

              That, right there, gave me cancer typing Dx ^
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #4233    
              Old November 13th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
              XeroNos's Avatar
              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                Age: 28
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 3,015
                We could ask the moderator or Meta if he ever comes back to put the link on first page though so no one could miss it
                Reply With Quote
                  #4234    
                Old November 14th, 2012 (5:23 AM).
                Snfeone Snfeone is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  Can someone please tell me how far this hack goes?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4235    
                  Old November 14th, 2012 (6:49 AM).
                  Correspondence Correspondence is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                    Posts: 895
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Snfeone View Post
                    Can someone please tell me how far this hack goes?
                    It goes till the pokemon league and a few events after that.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4236    
                    Old November 14th, 2012 (11:20 PM).
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 28
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Snfeone View Post
                      Can someone please tell me how far this hack goes?
                      The hack follows the anime so it covers full Kanto region episodes i-e till Pallet Party Panic
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4237    
                      Old November 15th, 2012 (2:55 AM).
                      Triston1zn's Avatar
                      Triston1zn Triston1zn is offline
                      GYM LEADER
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                        Location: South frica
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 89
                        This is a brilliant hack if I may say so!!

                        It has a nostalgia feel to it which I love, and the graphics are great.

                        Excellent work.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4238    
                        Old November 15th, 2012 (2:14 PM).
                        BroskiRage's Avatar
                        BroskiRage BroskiRage is offline
                        neatest kid
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Location: yer mum
                          Age: 18
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 99
                          I always hated the anime but this game will make we watch some of it...
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4239    
                          Old November 16th, 2012 (12:16 PM).
                          killblaze777's Avatar
                          killblaze777 killblaze777 is offline
                          Emo Pokemon Trainer
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2008
                            Location: Under your Bed... XD
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 3
                            Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't have the patience to search 170 pages or so of stuff on this topic, and I have already done numerous google searches to no avail. I don't know what else I can do but ask here. I'd rather have metapod answer himself, so that no random person decide to give a fake answer just to troll... I can't get in to fight Ritchie, and I have already seen him take care of team rocket with zippy and sparky, and he left to go to the indigo stadium. My question is this: How the heck do I get in? i've done everything else. i've even tried putting my Pidgeot in my party, then talked to him. I tried putting him in party and running up and down the indigo league path south of the building like someone else said to do somewhere between page 90 and 100 or so of this topic. Nothing works. I just finished the 4th preliminary round, but I can't get in no mater what. I have no healing items in my bag. I only had 3 pokemon in my party, even when I put my pidgeot in there. I had taken another pokemon out, so everything is in place. i just have no clue what I'm doing wrong. A swift answer is prefferable, because I have barely anything else to do at the moment, and I can't go any farther. I have beta 3.6.1 in case anyone is wondering. Kudos to whoever answers my question. I know the beta goes farther than this, consider people have been saying you can fight the champion..... Do I need a charizard to enter the match? Because, he's still a charmeleon...
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4240    
                            Old November 16th, 2012 (11:32 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by killblaze777 View Post
                              Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't have the patience to search 170 pages or so of stuff on this topic, and I have already done numerous google searches to no avail. I don't know what else I can do but ask here. I'd rather have metapod answer himself, so that no random person decide to give a fake answer just to troll... I can't get in to fight Ritchie, and I have already seen him take care of team rocket with zippy and sparky, and he left to go to the indigo stadium. My question is this: How the heck do I get in? i've done everything else. i've even tried putting my Pidgeot in my party, then talked to him. I tried putting him in party and running up and down the indigo league path south of the building like someone else said to do somewhere between page 90 and 100 or so of this topic. Nothing works. I just finished the 4th preliminary round, but I can't get in no mater what. I have no healing items in my bag. I only had 3 pokemon in my party, even when I put my pidgeot in there. I had taken another pokemon out, so everything is in place. i just have no clue what I'm doing wrong. A swift answer is prefferable, because I have barely anything else to do at the moment, and I can't go any farther. I have beta 3.6.1 in case anyone is wondering. Kudos to whoever answers my question. I know the beta goes farther than this, consider people have been saying you can fight the champion..... Do I need a charizard to enter the match? Because, he's still a charmeleon...
                              Its not that related with any poke you are thinking its just that you should have missed some events that are preventing you to challenge Richie because absolutely after the 4th round you get to battle him
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4241    
                              Old November 17th, 2012 (4:37 AM). Edited November 17th, 2012 by killblaze777.
                              killblaze777's Avatar
                              killblaze777 killblaze777 is offline
                              Emo Pokemon Trainer
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2008
                                Location: Under your Bed... XD
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 3
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                Its not that related with any poke you are thinking its just that you should have missed some events that are preventing you to challenge Richie because absolutely after the 4th round you get to battle him
                                Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

                                EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4242    
                                Old November 17th, 2012 (1:03 PM).
                                birry birry is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1
                                  i tryed downloading this but it says the link is dead?? is there another link too down load this
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4243    
                                  Old November 17th, 2012 (1:38 PM).
                                  WarriorCat's Avatar
                                  WarriorCat WarriorCat is offline
                                  Monotype lover!!!!!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2012
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Serious
                                    Posts: 242
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by birry View Post
                                    i tryed downloading this but it says the link is dead?? is there another link too down load this
                                    As many has said before, look at this post I quoted below, this is on the same page as your post, is it really too hard to scroll up a bit.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
                                    Let's see if this helps:

                                    DOWNLOAD PKM ASH GRAY HERE

                                    Thanks
                                    PokemonGiratinaX
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4244    
                                    Old November 18th, 2012 (11:45 PM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 28
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by killblaze777 View Post
                                      Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

                                      EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?
                                      I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4245    
                                      Old November 19th, 2012 (9:03 AM).
                                      Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                                      Banned
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                                        Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Naughty
                                        Posts: 1,082
                                        Any news from Metapod? I hope a new update will come soon
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4246    
                                        Old November 20th, 2012 (5:40 AM).
                                        AmazingCharizard's Avatar
                                        AmazingCharizard AmazingCharizard is offline
                                        Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                                          Location: High above you
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 318
                                          Here is another Mirror. I have uploaded 3.6.1 Patch. Here you go
                                          http://uploaded.net/file/wlk90l3i
                                          __________________
                                          Professional Alpha Dragon Slayer & the Greatest in the Universe(at least in XenoVerse)

                                          Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
                                          How to patch a rom:
                                          1.Download the patch. If it is in a .zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
                                          2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
                                          3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4247    
                                          Old November 20th, 2012 (4:26 PM).
                                          killblaze777's Avatar
                                          killblaze777 killblaze777 is offline
                                          Emo Pokemon Trainer
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2008
                                            Location: Under your Bed... XD
                                            Age: 25
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 3
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                            I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance
                                            The only event I missed is a non-mandatory event, which was the butterfree mating event. That only leaves one explantion: I glitched up the game when I glitched passed thye guard in a way that wasn't supposed to happen beforeI completed the pokemopolis and bad to the bone events. New file, here I come! XD It's okay, I kind of want to start a new file of this amazing game anyways. Any clue when the next version of the beta is coming out? I really want the Charizard Chills event to happen soon, though that probably won't even be out next release anyways.

                                            Btw, aerodatyl and exeggcutor FTW!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4248    
                                            Old November 21st, 2012 (12:08 AM).
                                            XeroNos's Avatar
                                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                              Age: 28
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 3,015
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by killblaze777 View Post
                                              The only event I missed is a non-mandatory event, which was the butterfree mating event. That only leaves one explantion: I glitched up the game when I glitched passed thye guard in a way that wasn't supposed to happen beforeI completed the pokemopolis and bad to the bone events. New file, here I come! XD It's okay, I kind of want to start a new file of this amazing game anyways. Any clue when the next version of the beta is coming out? I really want the Charizard Chills event to happen soon, though that probably won't even be out next release anyways.

                                              Btw, aerodatyl and exeggcutor FTW!
                                              That explains why you having a problem. Using Walk through Walls cheats always have a risk of causing in game problems
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4249    
                                              Old November 23rd, 2012 (11:46 AM).
                                              Gengar03's Avatar
                                              Gengar03 Gengar03 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2012
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 6
                                                First off i have to say this hack is incredible and is one of my favorites because its so accurate to the anime, you've done a fantastic job. I've grown up watching Pokemon and always wanted Nintendo to make their games like the anime but they never did. I've beat it ash gray a couple times now. And I know people probably annoy you all the time about this, and your hella busy but can you give us a releases date on the next beta? Or show some screenshots?
                                                __________________
                                                Catch every Pokemon or die trying!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4250    
                                                Old November 23rd, 2012 (4:23 PM).
                                                ROBO-BOY's Avatar
                                                ROBO-BOY ROBO-BOY is offline
                                                The Monkey Man
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                                                  Location: Ecruteak City, Johto
                                                  Age: 21
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Brave
                                                  Posts: 129
                                                  You could try YouTube Gengar, but what's Metapod's YouTube account?
                                                  __________________
                                                  Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:10 AM.