• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

is it you is it me i bet it's me cause it's always me so what's wrong with me

dear anonymous,

say so

dear anonymous,

good luck to you

dear anonymous,

thank you for understanding and i wish some others could understand that instead of trying to make me feel bad...cause they don't get it and it's not like i go around and tell people how i am

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

loooooooooooooooollllllllllllll don't run to me with all your drama when i could care less

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

He doesn't love you. You think you love him. It's just infatuation. Let. It. Go.

DA,

"HELL YES. That is hot," isn't really the the proper reaction to somebody telling you they're bisexual, wouldn't you agree?

DA,

Leave her the **** alone.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous,
You're such a big hypocrite. You call make fun of me for "being fat" , which I don't have and yet you eat more than I do. You ate a whole box of stuffing last night and kept picking on the turkey on Thanksgiving. You sound like you have a problem rather than me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

you know too much. or maybe too little. that's up to you.

dear anonymous,

what does an invitation to the soul even look like? i'd love to know so that if i got one, i'd recognize it with a glance.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anon,

Both my mind and heart remain vacant; whether of my own accord or other outliers factoring into it. But what I do know is that...I can't be like this; to you or anyone else. Forgive me.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

People like you, vulgar and distasteful, make me even more motivated to be who I want to be. So you have inadvertently changed my life for the better, and I thank you for that.

Vαηєℓℓσρє

ωнαт ωαѕ, ιѕ, αη∂ ωιℓℓ вє...
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I pity you, I'm sorry. Sure I'm pretty insecure about myself, but there is no way that me being kind and positive is an ignorant trail to follow. You think you're the best thing out there. Have you ever wondered why people talk behind your back and think you're rude? I know the reasons. You are rude. You are a pervert. You are a bit of a smart***... and all you can do is say you don't 'relate'. You don't 'want' friends.

I'm very sorry for you, sir. I know your life hasn't been anywhere near great, and I know what people have done to you in the past, but just try to give us a chance. Try to give the world a chance. I believe in you, but I am scared. I am scared for both myself and you.

Hatred is a devious thing. Don't let it eat you alive.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

i'm sorry i'm so bad maybe i'm just bad for everyone...i deserve to live in a hole away from people. sorry...

dear anonyomus,

WOO BOY i need a fan mmm

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
DA,

yeah, don't make me play the entire game again, please. Especially when you're subbing in two or three people at a time whilst claiming we need to stack our defense and spread our offense and you sub out the people that are doing what you said to do and putting in useless placeholders, cuz that leaves me to clean up for everyone else, giving you even more reason to leave me in. aisfjl;sdkf

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

*waves* Hello? I am still here, you know. I wasn't just your friend for that hard period of time, I actually do still care about you. I don't know why you're ignoring me but it's infuriating. You make me feel like a discarded ragdoll. You're my best friend, so talk to me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I am happy that we're on a start to being back in each others lives, and I'm more than happy to welcome your little one in my life as well. :) He is precious, and will be given many, many random nicknames! I hope he won't have identity crisis lol. I hate that petty things kept us out of each others lives for so long, though. I missed your wedding and the birth of your son and obviously we can't go back and redo all that, but it's better to restart than to leave things sour. We're too young to have enemies in life anyway. Cheers to fixing a friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back