Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 26th, 2012 (12:33 PM). Edited September 12th, 2014 by Rayd12smitty.
Rayd12smitty's Avatar
Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
Shadow Maker
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 647











    Downloads

    Credits
    Spoiler:

    Support Tag
    Spoiler:

    Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/yVyp0.gif

    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old November 26th, 2012 (4:20 PM).
    Dradier234's Avatar
    Dradier234 Dradier234 is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2012
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 309
      Nice game! You have cool HGSS tiles. I like how you painted the Battleboxes!
      Pokémon Melanite sounds familiar!
      __________________
      http://poke-fans.forumotion.com/
      Join Here
        #3    
      Old November 26th, 2012 (5:46 PM). Edited November 26th, 2012 by Rayd12smitty.
      Rayd12smitty's Avatar
      Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
      Shadow Maker
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 647
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dradier234 View Post
        Nice game! You have cool HGSS tiles. I like how you painted the Battleboxes!
        Pokémon Melanite sounds familiar!
        Thank you. I'm glad you remember it.

        Just added the second gym leader
        __________________
          #4    
        Old November 27th, 2012 (3:18 PM).
        Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
        Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
        Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2010
        Location: Allahbamee
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 396
        Good to see that Melanite is back in full swing. :'D
        I made a little supporter bar for you, hope you don't mind. I'm glad to see a logo didn't go to waste, either.

        __________________
          #5    
        Old November 27th, 2012 (5:15 PM). Edited November 27th, 2012 by Rayd12smitty.
        Rayd12smitty's Avatar
        Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
        Shadow Maker
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 647
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post
          Good to see that Melanite is back in full swing. :'D
          I made a little supporter bar for you, hope you don't mind. I'm glad to see a logo didn't go to waste, either.

          Thank you and thanks again for the awesome logo. I've used it through everything. Awesome support bar too. I like it better than the current one. Can I use it as the official one once I get back on a computer?

          EDIT: I added it to the post assuming it's ok. If not for some reason I will take it down if you want.

          Just added one of the elite four sprites. It may not be final. I hope to have the water gym leader soon. Also, check the bottom of the main thread for new info on multiple things.
          __________________
            #6    
          Old November 27th, 2012 (6:26 PM).
          Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
          Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
          Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2010
          Location: Allahbamee
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 396
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rayd12smitty View Post
          Thank you and thanks again for the awesome logo. I've used it through everything. Awesome support bar too. I like it better than the current one. Can I use it as the official one once I get back on a computer?

          Just added one of the elite four sprites. It may not be final. I hope to have the water gym leader soon. Also, check the bottom of the main thread for new info on multiple things.
          You certainly can, just upload it to you own image host as I'll be deleting it from my Dropbox to save some space. I'm not a spriter, but, if I have some time I would be up for doing a little art for this game; I'm backed up on commissions right now, so I'll be busy for a long time.
          __________________
            #7    
          Old November 27th, 2012 (6:30 PM).
          Kyther's Avatar
          Kyther Kyther is offline
          Pokemon Freedom Developer
             
            Join Date: Aug 2010
            Location: Australia
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 62
            Hey this looks great but looking at your map you seem to not have any snow or ice on it. Is that just because you don't have the colours. If so, I could give the one I use to you.

            Good luck with the game.
            __________________
            Pokemon Freedom
            A new 3D experience coming soon.


            Thread Page

            ================
            Youtube
            Twitter
            ================
              #8    
            Old November 27th, 2012 (7:27 PM). Edited November 27th, 2012 by Rayd12smitty.
            Rayd12smitty's Avatar
            Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
            Shadow Maker
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 647
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Blazing Inferno View Post
              Hey this looks great but looking at your map you seem to not have any snow or ice on it. Is that just because you don't have the colours. If so, I could give the one I use to you.

              Good luck with the game.

              I have plenty of snow/ice tiles, and desert, and beach, and swamp, and underwater, I just have yet to use them. The hometown is in a very basic part of the region. I am trying to not make too many maps before I actually am ready for them. Thanks for the offer though.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post
              You certainly can, just upload it to you own image host as I'll be deleting it from my Dropbox to save some space. I'm not a spriter, but, if I have some time I would be up for doing a little art for this game; I'm backed up on commissions right now, so I'll be busy for a long time.
              Will do. I will do that right away. Thanks for the offer. I have a great spriter for trainers right now, but if i need anything, and can't find someone, i will definitely come to you.
              __________________
                #9    
              Old November 27th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
              Rayquaza.'s Avatar
              Rayquaza. Rayquaza. is offline
              Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2011
                Location: United Kingdom
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 690
                Is there anything you need for this game - Sprites, etc?
                __________________
                  #10    
                Old November 28th, 2012 (12:20 AM).
                ℨᶾanana's Avatar
                ℨᶾanana ℨᶾanana is offline
                ✪ Dragons Lead ✪
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                  Location: Malaysia
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 119
                  Cool Game...Thud i love your Banner Thud...so cool..And Nice Game that u make.. ilove it all!! i can't wait For The Final Release ...!!
                  __________________
                    #11    
                  Old November 28th, 2012 (1:36 AM).
                  PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
                  PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
                  2015 Edition.
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                    Location: The Blue Earth
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 306
                    Wow! This game is amazing. I really like how you design the hero and heroin. Good luck!
                      #12    
                    Old November 28th, 2012 (4:46 AM).
                    Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                    Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                    Shadow Maker
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 647
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rayquaza. View Post
                      Is there anything you need for this game - Sprites, etc?
                      The only thing I'm really missing is a good BW styled pond auto tile.
                      __________________
                        #13    
                      Old November 28th, 2012 (12:15 PM).
                      Rayquaza.'s Avatar
                      Rayquaza. Rayquaza. is offline
                      Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                        Location: United Kingdom
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 690
                        Oh, ok. I'll send you some via a PM but they're more HGSS styled mixed with BW, as BW water autotiles are hard to compile because they consist of many components which inconveniently overlap in a normal autotile.
                        __________________
                          #14    
                        Old November 28th, 2012 (1:12 PM).
                        Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                        Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                        Shadow Maker
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 647
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Rayquaza. View Post
                          Oh, ok. I'll send you some via a PM but they're more HGSS styled mixed with BW, as BW water autotiles are hard to compile because they consist of many components which inconveniently overlap in a normal autotile.
                          Awesome thanks I can't wait to get them.
                          __________________
                            #15    
                          Old November 28th, 2012 (5:24 PM).
                          Dradier234's Avatar
                          Dradier234 Dradier234 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 309
                            Man! All your sprites are AMAZING!!! One thing though
                            I looked on your web, will you add more color to your title?
                            It looks like all red.
                            __________________
                            http://poke-fans.forumotion.com/
                            Join Here
                              #16    
                            Old November 28th, 2012 (5:39 PM). Edited November 28th, 2012 by Rayd12smitty.
                            Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                            Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                            Shadow Maker
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 647
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Dradier234 View Post
                              Man! All your sprites are AMAZING!!! One thing though
                              I looked on your web, will you add more color to your title?
                              It looks like all red.
                              Thanks for the compliments. Could you explain what you mean by the red? Of you are talking about the site design in general, I haven't used the site in ages, and probably won't again. I update regularly here www.reddit.com/r/pokemonmelanite

                              EDIT: Sorry i just reread this and realized you meant the title screen. That is like most things on the site, old. I am completely changing it. I want to base it off of the image on the home page of my old site, without some of the pokemon.

                              Added sprites for 3rd and 5th gym leaders, Bethany the water type leader, and Lectro the electric type leader
                              __________________
                                #17    
                              Old November 28th, 2012 (7:22 PM).
                              Kyther's Avatar
                              Kyther Kyther is offline
                              Pokemon Freedom Developer
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2010
                                Location: Australia
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 62
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Rayd12smitty View Post
                                I have plenty of snow/ice tiles, and desert, and beach, and swamp, and underwater, I just have yet to use them. The hometown is in a very basic part of the region. I am trying to not make too many maps before I actually am ready for them. Thanks for the offer though.
                                Alright then. Not sure whether I was clear with my last post though, I tend to do it a lot by accident, but I was refering to your region map.

                                Your sprites look great, but what's with the fifth gym leader. Is he meant to have an electric explosion behind him or something. It just looks a little awkward to me with the black background of the page.
                                __________________
                                Pokemon Freedom
                                A new 3D experience coming soon.


                                Thread Page

                                ================
                                Youtube
                                Twitter
                                ================
                                  #18    
                                Old November 28th, 2012 (7:36 PM).
                                Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                                Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                                Shadow Maker
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 647
                                  @Blazing Inferno
                                  Oh. The map is in HGSS style and I want to keep it original to the game. I do have the colors for that I just chose not to use them. Plus, I only designed the map, it was made by NikNaks who is an amazing map maker. With the gym leader, I don't make the sprites. I give my spriter a description and he works his magic. That is a static aura almost surrounding him. It does look strange with this background I admit, but it looks fine with a plain battle back behind it.
                                  __________________
                                    #19    
                                  Old November 29th, 2012 (4:33 PM).
                                  Dradier234's Avatar
                                  Dradier234 Dradier234 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 309
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Rayd12smitty View Post
                                    Thanks for the compliments. Could you explain what you mean by the red? Of you are talking about the site design in general, I haven't used the site in ages, and probably won't again. I update regularly here www.reddit.com/r/pokemonmelanite

                                    EDIT: Sorry i just reread this and realized you meant the title screen. That is like most things on the site, old. I am completely changing it. I want to base it off of the image on the home page of my old site, without some of the pokemon.

                                    Added sprites for 3rd and 5th gym leaders, Bethany the water type leader, and Lectro the electric type leader
                                    Okay, I was just wondering. I get it
                                    __________________
                                    http://poke-fans.forumotion.com/
                                    Join Here
                                      #20    
                                    Old November 29th, 2012 (6:57 PM).
                                    Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                                    Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                                    Shadow Maker
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 647
                                      Added sprite for and renamed another elite four member. 4th gym leader sprite coming hopefully tomorrow
                                      __________________
                                        #21    
                                      Old December 3rd, 2012 (4:54 AM).
                                      Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                                      Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                                      Shadow Maker
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 647
                                        Got around to adding the fourth gym leader's sprite.
                                        __________________
                                          #22    
                                        Old December 3rd, 2012 (8:03 PM).
                                        Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                                        Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                                        Shadow Maker
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 647
                                          mystery trainer sprite! who could it be?
                                          __________________
                                            #23    
                                          Old December 4th, 2012 (6:35 PM).
                                          Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                                          Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                                          Shadow Maker
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 647
                                            Added new gym leader. Melany the grass type leader
                                            __________________
                                              #24    
                                            Old December 6th, 2012 (6:49 PM).
                                            Rayd12smitty's Avatar
                                            Rayd12smitty Rayd12smitty is offline
                                            Shadow Maker
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 647
                                              7th gym leader added. She's a ninja:D
                                              __________________
                                                #25    
                                              Old December 8th, 2012 (10:20 PM).
                                              Elite Four Lucian's Avatar
                                              Elite Four Lucian Elite Four Lucian is offline
                                              Elite Four - Psychic User
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2007
                                                Location: Sinnoh Region
                                                Age: 29
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Brave
                                                Posts: 382
                                                Looks good bro, you need anymore mapping help? I'd be glad to help.
                                                __________________



                                                Pokemon Moon FC & IGN: Kai | 4313 - 5276 - 2514
                                                Closed Thread

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:56 AM.