Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

TrollandToad.com

Old November 29th, 2012 (12:10 PM).

what if the made the next generation ash has a mission from professor oak to catch different Pokemon over the 3 region kanto ,johto, hoenn , they could call it pokemon:journeys

it would start of with ash returning to pallet town as normal then getting the mission Brock joins him as he gets to pewter city and possibly misty later on or may

something else i would like to see next generation would be the characters growing up even ash turning 11 would be great he could stay 11 for 4 series then 12 ect its not like ageing him at his current age is gonna cause him to grow up too quick

any thoughts?

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 29th, 2012 (2:31 PM).
    im back
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
    Not a bad idea, but I think it's most likely they'll stay with the normal format of Ash going to the new region of the next generation. It's because they want the viewers become acquainted with the new region and the new Pokemon. It's also why he resets himeself every region and becomes 10 again. It's so viewers can relate to him and it's become iconic that he's 10.
    Not a bad idea though, if they did do that I would see watch it. And they did return to Kanto for the Battle Frontier.
    Old November 29th, 2012 (2:52 PM).
    Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
      It is an alright idea for a arc,but not another generation. I prefer the new pokemon new region thing. Growing up would be greta but I dont see it happening.
      Old November 29th, 2012 (2:56 PM).
      Legit Boss
      • Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
      I would prefer that they go back to Kanto, and while Ash was away during that time to go to Unova, new Pokemon have decided to migrate to Kanto and stay there. And with all those new Pokemon, Giovanni wants to capture them all and decides to first capture Arceus so it could be way more easier for him to capture all the rest. So at this point, Ash gathers the help of all of his friends that he encountered in each region for their help to stop Giovanni (Who now has Arceus in his power) from capturing the new Pokemon. Legendaries from every region would also come to help Ash and his friends to bring Arceus back to his normal state. The reason why all the legendaries are involved is because Giovanni managed to bring Arceus to a power beyond it's limits and the legendaries wouldn't want to see their creator being mistreated to capture the very Pokemon that Arceus created himself.

The whole plot could be one big huge season to mark the end of the Pokemon legacy.
      * Okay maybe this kind of story is too early to put into the Pokemon history for now =P*
      Old November 29th, 2012 (6:36 PM).
      Wanderer
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
      Like Iceman said an arc fine. An entire generation no thanks. If they want to revisit the region they can do so via remakes of the games. I'd prefer the anime to showcase a new region and everything that comes along with it. If they get another anime than I would have no problem with that though.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old November 30th, 2012 (11:54 AM).
      Biggest Scyther Fan
      • Silver Tier

Nature: Sassy
      That might actually work. I mean they still have a while until the next region so why not. Kinda like Hoenn when he went back to Kanto. Maybe Johto this time?
      Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
      Old December 11th, 2012 (8:58 PM).
      The Original Player

Yeah, no. I personally think this would be interesting, especially seeing Brock and May return as main characters, but I doubt they'd get away with it.
        Old December 11th, 2012 (9:37 PM).
        • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
        Not a bad idea, but I think it's most likely they'll stay with the normal format of Ash going to the new region of the next generation. It's because they want the viewers become acquainted with the new region and the new Pokemon. It's also why he resets himeself every region and becomes 10 again. It's so viewers can relate to him and it's become iconic that he's 10.
        Not a bad idea though, if they did do that I would see watch it. And they did return to Kanto for the Battle Frontier.
        He's right, they always stick with the same format every time a new generation's saga begins. It's for advertising purposes, cos the newest region and Pokemon always have to be promoted and also it makes the new generation of kids become acquainted with the new generation.

This also explains why they reset him every region where he only takes Pikachu with him (in Sinnoh he also had Aipom come with him) and then catches Pokemon from the showcased region.

Also, we already had Ash (along with Brock, May and Max) return to Kanto for the Battle Frontier saga.

Quick Reply