• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
After 2 long years I'm back to finish what I started.

Pokemon:

Mythic Legends

(Titlescreen. Going to say Pokemon Mythic Legends)

A firered hack unlike others....

Introduction

Legendaries

What defines them...?

Power. Order. Chaos. Time. Space. Void

These are elements that legendaries freely control when they gain their full potential. But when do they gain their full powers? But how does a young legendary learn to control these powers?

Guardians help with this... What are Guardians? Guardians are people with the amazing powers to control and teach legendary pokemon and them their mythical powers. Some people are born guardians, and never realize it, their powers lying dormant within. So when three legends are reborn, who will raises them? Guardians of course.

Suddenly you awake. after having a dream that would never be forgotten. A dream, a reality or perhaps a premonition, all possibilities spin around in your head.
You feel evil forces lurking. Don't let a Mythic Legend die....

Features

1. A completely new region
  2. Very strategically placed pokemon
  3. Catch able starters
  4. New Challenges
  5. A new team(generic feature)
  6. Difficult Gyms Layouts
  7. Custom sprites
  8. New scripts
  9. Most legendarys will have their own diffrent event

• Custom sprites
World Map

Screen shots

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Why are there no comments yet? This hack looking amazing! I'm definately following this hack! Good luck, I'm looking forward to the first beta!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I agree with Kevin, it does look good. But where are the credits? The storyline is good too :) I wanna see who a Guardian is. I thought it should have been another Pokemon but turns out it was a trainer of Legendary Pokemon.

psychicboy

Years
Nice to see this project making a comeback, continuing from where you were or starting fresh?
I'm going to start fresh, but I'll still be using the same maps of course. Fresh rom, and cleaner scripts. Better Grammar and possibly revamped areas :)

psychicboy

Years
The beta version I release will have all the major bugs fixed out of the old ones. Also better dialog and scripts.

You guys will see :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Oh my god! It's back!!
I loved this hack, can't wait to see this finish

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
This is one of my favourite hack, good luck! Hmm.. where can i download the old beta 3?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
the annoying thing is... when all pokemon fainted its not go to the PC but to the clearwater port's gyms!!!!! help meeeee i can't go anywhere....

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
Years
Oh man, this thing again. I remember how buggy the last one was. =.=

Here's hoping for success this time around!

Back