• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Let's keep those short-term memory brain juices flowing!

Try to remember yesterday. What's the first memory of the day that comes to mind?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm struggling here but uhhhhh although technically rn is "tomorrow", first thing I can remember is Curious asking me if he could post his MotY thread early and me saying yes to it. Wow my memory really sucks, yet now I can remember a lot more thinking about it (I also read a combination of a few words and a few numbers yesterday and I remember them completely, perhaps my fact memory is better??)

Years
Yesterday in Drama class; we were rehearsing in a room and my friend was dancing the Gangnam Style and the headteacher walked in and started laughing the heck out of himself.

Years
I remember I made eggs for breakfast and one of the eggs exploded when I tried to crack it. I'm cursed when it comes to cooking.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Getting up and releasing the contents of my bowels into the toilet!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Waking up and feeling like I didnt want to do anything and dragging myself out of bed anyway.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Getting out of bed at around 6:10
then my mom telling me that we have to leave in 5 minutes to take the cat to the vet. D:
Before then, I had been standing at the fireplace for a minute to wake up and get my wits about me. I was also trying to thaw myself because my bedroom is cold.

But I did manage to get ready in 8 minutes and she had gotten me up late so whatever.

Years
The first thing I remember from yesterday morning was getting up and hopping in the shower to get ready for work, only to realize that I had the day off. Then I went on the computer to play Pokemon Emerald and have something to eat. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, so I don't remember much about it.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I remember eating breakfast with my parents, sister and cousin. We chatted for a while. Then I plugged in our Wi-Fi thing, then checked out the Member of the Year thread.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Studying was the first thing that came to mind; I spent most of the day studying for my exams and taking care of homework.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Miserably failing an algebra test, and making the decision from that point to not even bother driving to campus for that class for the next two weeks until the semester ends u_u

Horrible, horrible day. Cashing a $300 check was a highlight though.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I was working hard on my roleplay. I couldn't get the plot quite right and at one stage decided to re-do it all over again. Now I'm just waiting for it to be accepted! (Hopefully!)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Yesterday? Well, I recall watching my "Fancy Lala Volume 1" DVD yesterday, and thinking I need to get the volumes I'm missing. And yes, I'm even into old-school mahou shoujo.

Probably not the most important thing that happened yesterday, but the first that came to mind.

Back