Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Draconius GO

Old December 1st, 2012 (3:20 AM).

The name's Nick. Pleased to meet you.

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 1st, 2012 (8:49 PM).
    now known as aslan
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Jolly
    Hi Nick, welcome to PC <3! I think you'll like PC :D, we have a variety of sections covering the Pokemon series, spin-off, manga, anime, clubs and more! You name it, we talk about it <3. If you're interested in doing non-Pokemon related things there are always some fun other sections to browse around :).

If you don't mind me asking, anything you plan to do while you're at PC <3? Try some fun challenges, play trivia, roleplay, ROM hacking, just chill out and chat, meet new friends, there's so much to do at PC! Are you liking anything so far in particular :D?

And if you don't mind another question :), (sorry I'm a bit curious :/) any interests you have :3? It'd help us learn about you as a person in general, make friends who share your interests and let us help direct you to the sections you might find interesting ^^. Although it's optional of course, so if you feel uncomfortable saying so, don't worry <3. It's totally fine.

Hopefully you'll enjoy PC Nick :D! I'm Rainbow by the way, feel free to contact a staff member if you want help or have a problem. Just also take a check of the rules and most importantly have fun <3! I'll see you around!

Quick Reply