• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello friends

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013
a long time ago in an awkward young mans life a system called the gameboy existed, he picked up his gameboy and dragon quest monsters and he loved them so. He then discovered pokemon which was more mainstream and all the other kids had it so he picked it up and he loved it too. That was me many ages ago,I still have my original gameboy and Pokemon red cartridge, and still play it on that from time to time. I came to this forum mostly because of the challenges that were listed here and thought I might partake of one, but I wanted to get my feet wet in the community first. I have no sigs or tags as I am not what one would consider an artist. I hope however that this community will accept me with open arms. If any of you veterans would like to adopt me I will be putting in a request momentarily.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Welcome to PC Agony. I'm Squidchan, but you can call me Squid.

I was introduced to Pokemon because of my awkwardness when I was young. While my brother and sister would play outside with the neighbour's kids, I would sit inside and borrow their games, one of which was Pokemon.

I hope you enjoy your time here at PC, feel free to PM or VM me anytime for a chat. :)

Years
Hello Agony, you can call me Honey.

If you want a good challenge, try the TIME WARP BABY, YEAH (Yeah added for effect) challenge. I'm currently doing it with two more people, one of which is finished.

Back