• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Any animals that aren't Pokemon yet?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Cheetah, eagle, koala, Tyrannosaurus-Rex, Triceratops, phoenix, panda, cockroach, Chupacabra, Loch Ness monster and the Yeti.
Those would be awesome as Pokemon.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Cheetah, eagle, koala, Tyrannosaurus-Rex, Triceratops, phoenix, panda, cockroach, Chupacabra, Loch Ness monster and the Yeti.
Those would be awesome as Pokemon.

We've already got Braviary for eagle, Tyranitar for T-Rex, Moltres and Ho-oh for phoenix, Spinda for panda, Lapras for Loch Ness Monster, and Abomasnow for the Yeti.

Cid

Years
I want an actual wolf Pokémon that's obviously based on a wolf. Not something like Mightyena which I think was intended to be a hyena. Well, duh.

A dolphin Pokémon would actually be interesting, although I always thought Lanturn was kind of like a dolphin. Closest thing we ever got, anyway. Oh and to platypus, wasn't Psyduck somewhat based on a platypus? :?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We've already got Braviary for eagle, Tyranitar for T-Rex, Moltres and Ho-oh for phoenix, Spinda for panda, Lapras for Loch Ness Monster, and Abomasnow for the Yeti.

Yea, there's alot of Pokemon created, so I might have forgotten those lol .-.
But I don't really like Spinda as a panda Pokemon. They're loosely based on the red pandas, I want a black and white panda Pokemon :)

As for Tyranitar, he's more based on Godzilla than a t-rex, What I meant by T-rex was, a fossil that they need to revive, like Aerodactyl and Omanyte. And having big strong legs, powerful tail and jaw and with the scrubby arms. Which ressembles more of a T-rex instead of Godzilla.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
If Girafarig and Zebstrika had a baby, it should so be a new Pokemon based on an okapi. It's one of my favourite animals, even though no one knows about it who hasn't played Zoo Tycoon. And it just looks so cute! :D
It is one of my favourite animals too. Next to the platypus and the tapir.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Speaking of mythical animals and cryptozoology, there isn't an ahool Pokémon yet.

You mean this?
Spoiler:

I really like flying foxes. The giant ones are specially amazing.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
The only animals I could think of were Peacocks, Koalas and Dolphins. But honestly, I'd like to see a real Parrot pokemon because Chatot seems like a gimmick they made because of the DS mic. A white tiger would be pretty nice, too, since Arcanines' shiny colour is yellow and sadly not white.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I think you should put your list onto OP, so that people can add to that or object to some.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
What about prehistoric animals like saber tooth cats or stegosaurus? At least I can't think of any pokemon that are based off of those.

Back