Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

TrollandToad.com

Old December 2nd, 2012 (10:40 AM).

Hi, my name on this forum is RoyalCrash. I'm a fan of Pokémon and the Rom Hacking. I knew this forum for its importance on the web and I must say that I really like :D. That said, see you soon!

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 2nd, 2012 (9:05 PM).
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
    Heeey RoyalCrash, welcome to PC~ good to meet you! ^^

If you're into ROM hacking you'll definitely find a lot of others who share your interest, as that's very popular here on the forum. I like hacks too, but I'm mostly a player and not a maker. Have a favorite? (Shiny Gold is awesomee) Buut yeah, PC is one of the few big Pokemon forums out there and it's pretty known for the hacks, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of tools to use if you ever decide to make your own! We have a lot of active sections outside hacks though, so give those a try, yes? There's tons to do on here~

Anyway, what do you like besides hacking? I'd love to know a little more about you if you'd be interested in adding some information and I'm sure others would too. We're all pretty nice here. :D See you around and feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to chat, I'm always available!

. pair family twin mal llsif .
    Old December 3rd, 2012 (4:32 AM).

Ok, thank you! My favorite hack Pokémon Light Platinum

Quick Reply