Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 1st, 2012 (4:36 PM).
Ptzery's Avatar
Ptzery Ptzery is offline
Skitty trainer
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 40
    Hello people of pokecommunity!

    I come from the land of... well...
    Spoiler:
    my house


    Anyways, this forum looks cool, and I will enjoy myself on it.

    Ptzery out.
    __________________
    Meet a guy that wants to be a rom hacker.
    Just trying... I'm probably not even 1% as good as most people, but I'm trying!
    Also, I have pokemon soulsilver to play, but I do not do trades, battles or anything online.
    Of course, you can ask me stuff, but I won't usually know the answer
    You like my signature? If you do, I owe you 100 bucks. Just messing with ya!
    Oh yeah, I have super pokemon rumble too. All of you guys are awesome
    Skitty smiley!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old December 1st, 2012 (5:05 PM).
    Seki Seki is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2010
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1,963
      Welcome to PC! (that's what most people call it)

      So you want to be rom hacker? Well, I guess you already know where is the ROM hacking forums already. Since you didn't really introduced yourself, I shall shoot you some questions hehe.

      What's your favourite Pokemon and Generation?

      Of course, you are not obliged to answer that question, but its for us to know you better.

      Have any questions? Drop me/or anybody else, the mods a great, a VM/PM but for me, VM is always preferred. But don't bother asking me anything about ROM hacking, I don't know anything about it.

      Anyway, enjoy your stay here... And don't forget to read the rules!
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old December 1st, 2012 (5:26 PM).
      Sheep's Avatar
      Sheep Sheep is online now
      • Administrator
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Bashful
      Posts: 21,457
      Ahh awesome avatar, Skitty = one of the cutest normal types. I love it, too bad it's so hard to use since it's weak. D: Welcome to PC, Ptzery!

      I came from the land of my house as well, but it sounds like mine isn't as cool as yours. :D; Anyway, glad to see you seem to be liking it on the forum so far! I notice your signature says you're a hacker; am sure you'll find all the resources at Emulation handy if so. Seems like it's a little tough when you first start to learn the ropes but if you're dedicated enough, you'll get it soon! I'm more into playing ROMs than making them, but it does sound awesome to be a hacker since you get to bring all these great ideas to life.

      Anyway, done some browsing yet? PC's pretty big so a lot of new things pop up here every day, and we even have lots of holiday events planned for later in the month! You should definitely stick around and participate. ^^ Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all!
      __________________

      . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old December 1st, 2012 (5:33 PM). Edited December 1st, 2012 by Ptzery.
      Ptzery's Avatar
      Ptzery Ptzery is offline
      Skitty trainer
         
        Join Date: Dec 2012
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 40
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SNOR(es)LAX View Post
        Welcome to PC! (that's what most people call it)

        So you want to be rom hacker? Well, I guess you already know where is the ROM hacking forums already. Since you didn't really introduced yourself, I shall shoot you some questions hehe.

        What's your favourite Pokemon and Generation?

        Of course, you are not obliged to answer that question, but its for us to know you better.

        Have any questions? Drop me/or anybody else, the mods a great, a VM/PM but for me, VM is always preferred. But don't bother asking me anything about ROM hacking, I don't know anything about it.

        Anyway, enjoy your stay here... And don't forget to read the rules!
        Favourite Pokemon is Skitty. The generation would be 3.
        Why? Skitty is the most awesome cat Pokemon, and I like cats.
        3rd gen introduced a lot of new things, here are examples: mystery dungeon, double and tag battles, remakes of pokemon games, way improved graphics and colour. Those are just a few...
        And I'm trying to hack pokemon ruby roms.

        And I also read the rules

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
        Ahh awesome avatar, Skitty = one of the cutest normal types. I love it, too bad it's so hard to use since it's weak. D: Welcome to PC, Ptzery!

        I came from the land of my house as well, but it sounds like mine isn't as cool as yours. :D; Anyway, glad to see you seem to be liking it on the forum so far! I notice your signature says you're a hacker; am sure you'll find all the resources at Emulation handy if so. Seems like it's a little tough when you first start to learn the ropes but if you're dedicated enough, you'll get it soon! I'm more into playing ROMs than making them, but it does sound awesome to be a hacker since you get to bring all these great ideas to life.

        Anyway, done some browsing yet? PC's pretty big so a lot of new things pop up here every day, and we even have lots of holiday events planned for later in the month! You should definitely stick around and participate. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all!
        You know, what's sad about Skitty is that it's rare and just not worth it most of the time.

        Also, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

        Ptzery out.
        __________________
        Meet a guy that wants to be a rom hacker.
        Just trying... I'm probably not even 1% as good as most people, but I'm trying!
        Also, I have pokemon soulsilver to play, but I do not do trades, battles or anything online.
        Of course, you can ask me stuff, but I won't usually know the answer
        You like my signature? If you do, I owe you 100 bucks. Just messing with ya!
        Oh yeah, I have super pokemon rumble too. All of you guys are awesome
        Skitty smiley!
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old December 1st, 2012 (5:45 PM).
        Hikamaru's Avatar
        Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
        the fox pokémon
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2011
        Location: Australia
        Age: 24
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 47,243
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ptzery View Post
        Hello people of pokecommunity!

        I come from the land of... well...
        Spoiler:
        my house


        Anyways, this forum looks cool, and I will enjoy myself on it.

        Ptzery out.
        Hi Ptzery, and welcome.

        Skitty may look cute, but it has some of the worst stats of the Normal-types. I never even bothered training one. I do like how cute it looks but I'm more of an Oshawott person. Do you have any particular reason for joining? Any sections you're looking forward to?

        Glad you joined, cos our Member of the Year 2012 polls are underway, and we've also got Christmas and New Year celebrations coming up later this month. I heard you're a hacker? I may suck at hacking but you should pop by the Emulation forum where you'll find loads of hack-related stuff.

        I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm happy to. Send me a VM anytime!

        - Hikari10
        __________________
        pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old December 1st, 2012 (5:59 PM).
        Ptzery's Avatar
        Ptzery Ptzery is offline
        Skitty trainer
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 40
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
          Hi Ptzery, and welcome.

          Skitty may look cute, but it has some of the worst stats of the Normal-types. I never even bothered training one. I do like how cute it looks but I'm more of an Oshawott person. Do you have any particular reason for joining? Any sections you're looking forward to?

          Glad you joined, cos our Member of the Year 2012 polls are underway, and we've also got Christmas and New Year celebrations coming up later this month. I heard you're a hacker? I may suck at hacking but you should pop by the Emulation forum where you'll find loads of hack-related stuff.

          I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm happy to. Send me a VM anytime!

          - Hikari10
          Hello Hikari! One question: What's a VM?

          I joined mostly to talk about pokemon, learn more about pokemon and learn how to hack better.

          Linoone's my second favourite normal type. He looks like an awesomer Furret.
          __________________
          Meet a guy that wants to be a rom hacker.
          Just trying... I'm probably not even 1% as good as most people, but I'm trying!
          Also, I have pokemon soulsilver to play, but I do not do trades, battles or anything online.
          Of course, you can ask me stuff, but I won't usually know the answer
          You like my signature? If you do, I owe you 100 bucks. Just messing with ya!
          Oh yeah, I have super pokemon rumble too. All of you guys are awesome
          Skitty smiley!
          Reply With Quote
            #7    
          Old December 1st, 2012 (6:07 PM).
          Galoria's Avatar
          Galoria Galoria is offline
          Moo~ ♪
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Location: Nykolaëv
            Age: 24
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 246
            Hep, coucou!
            Nice to m...SKITTY <3
            I love Skitty too! I have some great avatars of Skitty, if you want some, I can share it with you :3
            Oh, well I'm loosing myself haha. Nice to meet you Ptzery, and glad to see you in our wonderful Community!

            As SNOR(es)LAX said about your interests, it should be more easier for us to advise you where to go, and then, you can meet people that they've the same interests as you! Anyway, as you can see there are too many things to do in there. Not only about Pokémon but you can even post your Art, writing some Fan Fics, talking about everything etc... . All in the right section of course :3

            But as I can see in your signature, you enjoy to make your own hack, that pretty interesting!! Seriously!
            You can feed your imagination in the Emulation section! It is too abused to see how members here are talented, you should to take a look =D

            I hope that you will enjoy your stay Ptzery, and I hope to see you and to talk to you soon too =)
            If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll do our best to help you!

            See youuu~


            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #8    
            Old December 1st, 2012 (6:28 PM).
            Ptzery's Avatar
            Ptzery Ptzery is offline
            Skitty trainer
               
              Join Date: Dec 2012
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 40
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Galoria View Post
              Hep, coucou!
              Nice to m...SKITTY <3
              I love Skitty too! I have some great avatars of Skitty, if you want some, I can share it with you :3
              Oh, well I'm loosing myself haha. Nice to meet you Ptzery, and glad to see you in our wonderful Community!

              As SNOR(es)LAX said about your interests, it should be more easier for us to advise you where to go, and then, you can meet people that they've the same interests as you! Anyway, as you can see there are too many things to do in there. Not only about Pokémon but you can even post your Art, writing some Fan Fics, talking about everything etc... . All in the right section of course :3

              But as I can see in your signature, you enjoy to make your own hack, that pretty interesting!! Seriously!
              You can feed your imagination in the Emulation section! It is too abused to see how members here are talented, you should to take a look =D

              I hope that you will enjoy your stay Ptzery, and I hope to see you and to talk to you soon too =)
              If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll do our best to help you!

              See youuu~


              Yay! I found out how to use a Skitty face!

              Hello Galoria! I didn't know about the fan fiction area... sounds cool, I might make one some time.

              Thanks for the nice comment :3 I'm sure I'm not as talented as most people in hacks, but I do my best.

              I would like to see some Skitty avatars, you can share them with me.

              I will head over to the emulation system, tomorrow probably.

              Ptzery out.
              __________________
              Meet a guy that wants to be a rom hacker.
              Just trying... I'm probably not even 1% as good as most people, but I'm trying!
              Also, I have pokemon soulsilver to play, but I do not do trades, battles or anything online.
              Of course, you can ask me stuff, but I won't usually know the answer
              You like my signature? If you do, I owe you 100 bucks. Just messing with ya!
              Oh yeah, I have super pokemon rumble too. All of you guys are awesome
              Skitty smiley!
              Reply With Quote
                #9    
              Old December 3rd, 2012 (3:42 AM).
              Seki Seki is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2010
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1,963
                Oh... so you love the 3rd Gen, personally I am not a big fan of it, but thats just me. Skitty's cute, and there's a huge joke about it, where Skitty and Wiltord(I forgot its name!) can breed, but thats not important right? Anyways, enjoy your stay here, and I know I am lame.
                Reply With Quote
                Reply
                Quick Reply

                Sponsored Links
                Thread Tools

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off

                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:09 PM.