• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The silliest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Title says it all. I know that that TV shows are meant to be enjoyed and it's all in good fun but there are some moments that make me want to either laugh at the sheer silliness of it or groan at how it was so stupid. Here's a thread dedicated to those kind of moments.

I'll start it off with a moment from episode one of The Magic School Bus titled "Lost In Space" (obviously named after that bad movie). At the end of the episode, one of the characters, Arnold, takes his space helmet off while on the Planet Pluto (this was before it was demoted to a dwarf planet) in response to his braggy ***** of a cousin, Janet, wanting to stay on the Planet if she didn't get to take rocks from the planet. Does he die as a result of no oxygen in space? Nope, his body merely froze over and he's taken back to Earth where he is thawed out and receives a small cold.

Wow. Where do I begin?

1. As I said before, he'd die from the lack of oxygen and NOT freeze. I knew this and, as a result, this scene freaked the crap out of me years ago. Though I faced my fears and now I laugh and how stupid the scene was.

2. He does this to show Janet what'd happen if she'd stay on Pluto when Miss Frizzle could've just easily managed the situation as a teacher. In short, he put his life at risk because of his *****y cousin in a reckless manner that'd make Ash from Pokemon bow in admiration.

3. THIS IS A SHOW MEANT TO EDUCATE KIDS ABOUT SCIENCE! 'Nuff said.

The video can be found here (it's edited to make it seem like Arnold died so don't mind that part): ‪Arnold from the Magic School Bus Dies‬‏ - YouTube

Anyways, what was the most stupidest, silliest thing you ever saw on TV, be it fiction or not fiction? If you can find a video of it, show it. If not, be sure to be clear when recalling it from memory.

So, go wild, guys.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm sure I've seen many silly moments on TV, but since I'm watching Sailor Moon, a recent one that stands out is when Raye/Sailor Mars says Serena/Sailor Moon is acting like a granola bar.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
my most recent favorite silliest moment is on the amazing world of gumball where gumball and darwin fight street fighter style
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
the annoying chicken fights in family guy that make me rage everytime

Back