• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the Jungle.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
You wake up to find you're in the body of an animal/non-human species. You live the remainder of your life as this species, adopting its diet, lifestyle, and predators. What are you?

Dibs on 150-year old turtle.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I would have to go with being an Orca. They are apex predators, naturally social and I love the ocean. :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I want to say something else, but the first thing that popped into my mind was bear. I guess it's nice. Hibernating in the winter, eating nice berries, nuts, and salmon. Why the heck not haha!? Other than that the next thing that popped into my head was dolphin : |

Years
A Komodo Dragon.

You guys be running from my poison tongue.

But yeah, Komodo Dragons are absolutely deadly, so beware in 100 years when I come back to life as one. Unless I became a flea, that would suck. :x

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I would be a red panda, since they're solitary, eat mostly bambu and love to climb trees. They're also nocturnal and crepuscular animals, just like me.

So, to me it wouldn't be difficult do adjust my life to be like a red panda's.
It's said too that they cannot tolerate temperatures up to 25°C (77 °F), just like me, haha.

And they're obviously cute

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
A feline, preferably feral. I would enjoy being able to hunt and stuff. Besides, I already sort of wrestle (it's a variation similar to the way felines fight) with my best friend. :T So I would have practice fighting already.

Wait would that mean I have no morals anymore?
Because there are certainly advantages to that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Some sort of cat, whether big or small. Hunt for food, sleep a long time, etc.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
If I'm going to live in city environment, then I would love to turn into a house cat, specifically an Abyssinian cat, Siamese Cat, or Burmese Cat, If its going to be some place really really hot year round then definatelly a Sphynx cat

If I'm going to be in the wild, then I would love to be my favorite real-world animal, Cougar

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I would be an elephant. They are my favourite animals, very majestic and pretty intelligent at times.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I wouldn't really wish to become an animal, but if I had to become one, I'd be a dog. I want to stay as a human, but since I can't due to Sassy Milkshake's thread, I'll just be man's best friend instead.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
I'd want to be a chimp, since that is our closes known relative...then again chimps do tend to show their social status by "doing it", scratch that I'll just go learn the ways of a kitty.

Cid

Years
I'll be a wolf, thank you very much. Again, I'm just a fan of wolves. And I think it would be a pretty interesting life. If it felt as free as people would imagine it would be, then that'd be great.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Definitely a dolphin. They get together in groups and kill sharks! And they seem like they have lots of fun and are very social creatures.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'd be a dog; sure, not living as long would stink, but at least I can just lie around and walk around if need be.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would definitely be a panda. Pandas are awesome, cute and adorable. I wouldn't mind eating eucalyptus leaves all day long. Who wouldn't, seeing as you're one of the most adorable animals on the planet? :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Peregrine falcon!

This way I could fly really fast and soar around the world. And I've always loved the word "peregrine" and would love it if it could describe myself.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
peacock.jpg

i don't think i need to explain why

Back