The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3276    
Old November 30th, 2012 (7:32 AM).
Jambo51's Avatar
Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
Glory To Arstotzka
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 732
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
    The seer really means they evolve through leveling up or through happiness when she tells you they evolve through breeding.
    Nope, she just is actually that bugged out. She creates 2 bad eggs in your box, and fails to tell you anything useful. Known bug. It'll get fixed some stage soon.
    __________________
    Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3277    
    Old November 30th, 2012 (11:07 AM).
    Southueki's Avatar
    Southueki Southueki is offline
    Writer
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 200
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
      Espeon wins I admit because I thought Gardevoir evolves by 2 stages it should win the contest
      Gardevoir might win due to a better movepool and the access to Hypnosis. Then again, unless for competitive battling it doesn't really matter
      __________________
      «There is no life without love. None worth having, anyway.»
      Reply With Quote
        #3278    
      Old November 30th, 2012 (10:46 PM).
      Drakasshadow Drakasshadow is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Docile
        Posts: 19
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
        Nope, she just is actually that bugged out. She creates 2 bad eggs in your box, and fails to tell you anything useful. Known bug. It'll get fixed some stage soon.
        That were the 2 bad eggs came from that were in my pc box
        Reply With Quote
          #3279    
        Old November 30th, 2012 (11:17 PM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Really my bad because in my condition I never checked the PC whether there are thousands Bad eggs appearing in t
          Reply With Quote
            #3280    
          Old December 1st, 2012 (2:39 AM).
          Jambo51's Avatar
          Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
          Glory To Arstotzka
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 732
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Drakasshadow View Post
            That were the 2 bad eggs came from that were in my pc box
            Quite possibly. Just stay clear of her until we get it fixed.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
            Really my bad because in my condition I never checked the PC whether there are thousands Bad eggs appearing in t
            It only overwrites 2 specific slots in the box, as opposed to adding new ones. It'll overwrite whatever happens to be in that slot, potentially a valid Pokémon or another bad egg itself.
            __________________
            Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
            Reply With Quote
              #3281    
            Old December 4th, 2012 (7:52 PM).
            Charizardlvl.98's Avatar
            Charizardlvl.98 Charizardlvl.98 is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 12
              My vba that i downloaded with the game is not working, it says its missing something. please help so i can get back to enjoying the game with everything in it
              Reply With Quote
                #3282    
              Old December 4th, 2012 (8:11 PM).
              Cyclone's Avatar
              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
              Eye of the Storm
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3,392
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                It only overwrites 2 specific slots in the box, as opposed to adding new ones. It'll overwrite whatever happens to be in that slot, potentially a valid Pokémon or another bad egg itself.
                For the sake of readers of this bug, I pose this follow-up: if those two slots in the PC do not have anything in them, will she still create two Bad Eggs in them? i.e. overwrite the emptiness?

                Cyclone
                __________________
                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                Reply With Quote
                  #3283    
                Old December 4th, 2012 (10:26 PM).
                Reject217's Avatar
                Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                Great Pokémon Reject
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: California
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 731
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Charizardlvl.98 View Post
                  My vba that i downloaded with the game is not working, it says its missing something. please help so i can get back to enjoying the game with everything in it
                  as I don't know the whole story, I'll ask this: Do you have a bios file?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3284    
                  Old December 5th, 2012 (2:13 AM).
                  Jambo51's Avatar
                  Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                  Glory To Arstotzka
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 732
                    @CycloneGU Yes, it does.

                    As I say, it's a known bug, but neither myself or LaZ currently have time for bug fixing.
                    __________________
                    Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3285    
                    Old December 5th, 2012 (7:40 AM).
                    FIQ FIQ is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 207
                      Also, bad eggs created from empty slots are even more glitchy than "normal" bad eggs. You don't want to mess with them, really.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3286    
                      Old December 7th, 2012 (12:55 AM).
                      Reject217's Avatar
                      Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                      Great Pokémon Reject
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                        Location: California
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naive
                        Posts: 731
                        hey, I'm unsure if this has been reported, but when you go to Bill's house to do the TM Dig-Up minigame, the screen shakes up and down and you get nothing. This is on the latest beta, but I've had this occur to me on my Android's emulator, so I'm unsure if it is affected anywhere else.
                        __________________
                        Some of the hacks that I like:



                        I also support Pokemon Liquid Crystal, Glazed, Fat Kid, Eclipse, Cyan, and TLZ: Sacred Paradox. (These either have large banners or none at all)
                        I'm often not on, but when I am, I show my support in likes :-D
                        School is in session! This means that my showing up is more of a rare occurance. >_<

                        Single's Awareness Day is approaching. Time to sit back and listen to music in the corner.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3287    
                        Old December 7th, 2012 (5:15 AM).
                        sigi456 sigi456 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          hey, i'd like to report a bug: i was trying to get the zapdos and as always i saved my game in front of the zapdos sprite (before you talk to it to battle) however i still couldn't catch it after 7 or 8 battles so i decided to catch a scyter and teach it false swipe, i exited trough the side door at the powerplant and when i came back (after training the scyter in the pokemon league using exp. share) the zapdos was gone.
                          ALSO
                          this story is about my second time playing this version the first time i played it, i caught the zapdos but the sprite seen from behind in battle was a moltres...
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3288    
                          Old December 7th, 2012 (4:00 PM).
                          Onmi Onmi is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2008
                            Gender:
                            Posts: 29
                            I went to Lavander Town before cerulean, this somehow caused the game to thing that I had done the Mr. Fuji quest yet Axel was still sitting in front of the Radio Tower.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3289    
                            Old December 7th, 2012 (11:24 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 27
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              Both of you guys have missed and mixed up events which should have been done through proper playing. i am sorry to say nothing can be done much now
                              @sigi456: How did you managed to get pass LaZ and Zeikku at the outpost?
                              @Onmi: Try coming back after a short time to see whether it has returned?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3290    
                              Old December 8th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
                              FIQ FIQ is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 207
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Onmi View Post
                                I went to Lavander Town before cerulean, this somehow caused the game to thing that I had done the Mr. Fuji quest yet Axel was still sitting in front of the Radio Tower.
                                As of latest beta, Axel show up outside Radio Tower no matter what. It worked perfectly for me doing the quest on desktop using vba-m, but I was on a slightly outdated beta then. Now that I have the latest, Axel began showing up outside radio tower, even though I did that event ages ago.

                                @alienhunterx: You can't go to ceruelan before lavender, if you try to, then you'll be stopped by LaZ that tells you something is up in lavender and that you should go check it out "NAO".
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3291    
                                Old December 9th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 27
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by FIQ View Post
                                  As of latest beta, Axel show up outside Radio Tower no matter what. It worked perfectly for me doing the quest on desktop using vba-m, but I was on a slightly outdated beta then. Now that I have the latest, Axel began showing up outside radio tower, even though I did that event ages ago.

                                  @alienhunterx: You can't go to ceruelan before lavender, if you try to, then you'll be stopped by LaZ that tells you something is up in lavender and that you should go check it out "NAO".
                                  I know that stuff bro I was asking him about that
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3292    
                                  Old December 10th, 2012 (10:31 AM).
                                  Tamashi Tamashi is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2012
                                    Nature: Naive
                                    Posts: 14
                                    Help, I'm stuck at S.S Anne, when that Grandpa man asks u to find her granddaughter. I found her, but that grandpa man still says that i need to find her
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3293    
                                    Old December 10th, 2012 (9:47 PM).
                                    sage1029 sage1029 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2
                                      So... why can't I put any pokemon into the Route 34 Daycare? I talk to the woman and she says something like: I know about eggs, my husband and i were raising some pokemon you see... " then nothing about putting a pokemon in. the man says something odder: "Ah, it's you! Good to see you. Your GREAT BALL's doing fine." I've also got somethign to the effect of: "Ah its you! Good to see you. Your 533 is doing fine."

                                      So... how can i fix this and put pokemon in. I've never put any in before, and I only just got togepi out of the egg. I don't think I have any bad eggs in my box... Help?

                                      Sage
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3294    
                                      Old December 10th, 2012 (11:22 PM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 27
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Tamashi View Post
                                        Help, I'm stuck at S.S Anne, when that Grandpa man asks u to find her granddaughter. I found her, but that grandpa man still says that i need to find her
                                        Have you tried finding that sleepy sailor in the boat or tried resting in the bed?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3295    
                                        Old December 11th, 2012 (3:57 AM).
                                        Jambo51's Avatar
                                        Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                                        Glory To Arstotzka
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 732
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by sage1029 View Post
                                          So... why can't I put any pokemon into the Route 34 Daycare? I talk to the woman and she says something like: I know about eggs, my husband and i were raising some pokemon you see... " then nothing about putting a pokemon in. the man says something odder: "Ah, it's you! Good to see you. Your GREAT BALL's doing fine." I've also got somethign to the effect of: "Ah its you! Good to see you. Your 533 is doing fine."

                                          So... how can i fix this and put pokemon in. I've never put any in before, and I only just got togepi out of the egg. I don't think I have any bad eggs in my box... Help?

                                          Sage
                                          You must be playing an out of date version, because what you've got there is a bad egg. Reason I say you must be playing an old version is because that was all fixed in 3.2 with all the memory modifications we made.

                                          Sadly, a 3.1 gamesave of any variety is incompatible with 3.2.
                                          __________________
                                          Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3296    
                                          Old December 11th, 2012 (8:50 AM).
                                          phillygrunge phillygrunge is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1
                                            Is there a way I can play this on my android? I have gameboid installed and will install another emulator if need be.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3297    
                                            Old December 11th, 2012 (9:45 AM).
                                            sage1029 sage1029 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 2
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                                              You must be playing an out of date version, because what you've got there is a bad egg. Reason I say you must be playing an old version is because that was all fixed in 3.2 with all the memory modifications we made.

                                              Sadly, a 3.1 gamesave of any variety is incompatible with 3.2.
                                              Well... that is somewhat depressing. Well, thank you for replying. I guess i'll update and start over!

                                              Sage
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3298    
                                              Old December 11th, 2012 (4:24 PM).
                                              Reject217's Avatar
                                              Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                                              Great Pokémon Reject
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                Location: California
                                                Age: 22
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Naive
                                                Posts: 731
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by phillygrunge View Post
                                                Is there a way I can play this on my android? I have gameboid installed and will install another emulator if need be.
                                                I've been playing this on my Android for a few months now, so I might know what to do. First, you must apply the IPS Patch you downloaded to a copy of Pokemon Fire Red (make sure they both have the same name, it's easier to patch it). After that is done, all you have to do is put it in your phone. The way that I did it was that I made a separate folder for Gameboid. In there, I made 2 extra folders, one for a BIOS file, and another folder for the games.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3299    
                                                Old December 11th, 2012 (11:16 PM).
                                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                                  Age: 27
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Brave
                                                  Posts: 3,015
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by phillygrunge View Post
                                                  Is there a way I can play this on my android? I have gameboid installed and will install another emulator if need be.
                                                  You need an emulator like Gameboid to play it on your Android but I wish you play it on PC via VBA.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #3300    
                                                  Old December 11th, 2012 (11:23 PM).
                                                  Uzigunner's Avatar
                                                  Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                    Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                                                    Age: 19
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Gentle
                                                    Posts: 201
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                                    Um... 130 > 125 and in Speed 110 > 80.
                                                    Espeon wins by a bar.
                                                    Espeon is the best Psychic sweeper you can get as Alakazam can get easily killed thanks to its low HP and defense.
                                                    Dosent matter actually, a Scizor and even a choice scarfed Haxorus can easily one hit ko both Espeon and Gardevoir. I know that cus that has always been the outcome whenever I came up against Espeon during my wifi battles.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:43 AM.