• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Last Game You Completed

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
VVVVVV 3DS.
Epic game, I've played the demo for the PC.
But I bought the full on 3DS

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
The last game I completed was probably Mass Effect 2, and I'm hesitant to try 3. Most other games I've played recently have been redos

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Batman Begins on PS2 which was around 3 months ago I think. I felt like playing it after watching Dark Knight Rises. If you count Pokèmon then it's Pokemon Black 2 in which I beat the E4 5 days after it was released.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Completed Black 2 a couple of days ago, very good game.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Pokemon Platinum, beat the E4 a few weeks ago. Didn't get any legends other than Giratina though. Also finished Angry Birds (yes, it took me that long) on my phone, but don't think that counts. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Borderlands 2. The story was incredible, right up until the last couple of missions where... Well, I won't spoil anything, but I think the story really went down hill near the end. There's the option of doing Playthrough 2 with stronger enemies, better loot, harder game in general, but I don't know if I'll do it. I'll probably just wait till my friend wants to do a co-op game together again and replay it with a new character; finding out their skills and tactics is the most fun part of the game for me :3

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Darksiders II. The game improved on a lot of stuff compared to first game. There are loot and skill tree systems in the game this time. The game is incredibly large compared to first one with regards to environments, maps etc. I heard it gives 30 hours of gameplay normally but I finished my first run on it at around 50 hours (because I'm an exploration freak) and I'm still gonna play it one or two times more because of New game plus mode, other stuff I haven't unlocked on skill tree on my first playthrough.

Story was fine. I like graphics and art style as well. Boss battles are probably one of the strongest parts of the game although the
Spoiler:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I'd say Assassins Creed 3. Though I must say, the end of the game somewhat lacked it. It felt like there should have been more.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Borderlands. Not the second one. The first one was awesome right till the end. That's when it failed, kind of. But yeah, awesome game.

And I'll probably complete Borderlands 2 in a few hours as well. But I'm generally too busy studying or watching anime that I rarely get the time to play. :<

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
red faction guerrilla for xbox 360. i usually beat all the games i get, not 100 percent but the main story at least.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Ironically, I just recently beat Pokemon Platinum.

On a non pokemon-related note, I'd say the last game I played (and beat) was Assasins Creed: Revelations. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Super Smash Bros: Brawl...well, just completed the story mode in Hard mode...it was tough to beat the final enemy imo!

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Finished Pokemon Platinum today. That's like 2 games in 3 weeks (emerald + pt). Might not seem like a lot, but it is for me. ;P

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Uhm, if it counts, I just finished all the challenges for the skyblock minecraft custom map!

Years
I have recently finished the campaigns of; Battlefield 3 and Black Ops 2. I always go for the regular difficulty to get into it then harder difficulty so it's more realistic and, in some cases, requires you to think more. Battlefield 3 is so amazing, the graphics are just incredible and I somewhat prefer it over Black Ops 2, both being outstanding games.

Pokemon Daiamond, which I finished a few weeks ago.

Finished Pokemon Platinum today. That's like 2 games in 3 weeks (emerald + pt). Might not seem like a lot, but it is for me. ;P
To be honest, is there really a point where you can "complete" a Pokemon game? I mean yes, you go through the story line and Elite 4 or whatever the last peeps you battle are; but I don't think you can "complete" Pokemon. I mean, when you have every single Pokemon, all in shinies, fought every battle and all that, even then have you "completed" the game? I think games like this and RPGs aren't ones which can really be "completed", can they?

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I guess I could've been more specific and said main game. When you phrase it like you did though, it sounds like no game can really be completed.

Years
I guess I could've been more specific and said main game. When you phrase it like you did though, it sounds like no game can really be completed.
Well yes, a lot of games are like that, but with a lot of time and effort games can be completed. I guess that's part of the joys that a game brings nowadays, you can't really complete them; you are always able to do something which makes you wanna keep playing instead of just moving on to a different game. I guess that's why RPGs are so popular, they have so many different aspects and you can do endless amounts of things on them. This goes for games like Minecraft, too, where it is impossible to complete the game because it doesn't have any objective to it, except survive, if you are playing on survival mode.

Back