• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
so ur considering the pokes u r breeding for me thrash pokes?
okay ill get cracking on that request from.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No not at all, I would only take trash for them as I love breeding requests better than just sitting here waiting on and looking for a trade for 5 or six hours like I do every day, it gives me some thing to do!!

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
Pokemon: 1)milotic 2) metagross 3) hitmonchan 4)gengar 5)typhlosion
Nature: 1) timid/hasty/jolly/naive 2) timid/hasty/jolly/naive 3) Bashful 4) bashful 5) bashful
Shiny: 1) y 2) y 3) n 4) n 5) n
NickName: n 4 all pokes
Ability: 1) Marvel Scale 2) Clear Body 3) Iron Fist 4) Levitate 5) Blaze
Moves: standard moveset
Game you want it traded to Gen.: pokemon black 2

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok that should be easy as pie as long as those aren't 5th gen. or DW abilities and the hitmonchan will take a bit longer!!

EDIT: Flyer we can trade tomorrow please!!

Last edited:

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
yeah rnc the pokes Abilitys r all standand, non-dw Ability and may i ask y hitmonchan will take longer and hitmonchan iron fist can also be found in pl.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok that's good, as for hitmonchan, you have to level it up with the attack coming to 20 so that is why that one may take a little longer, but no worries I will get it!!

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
oh that right different game different rules for evoling, i thought it was u needed it defence higher then it attack

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey, RNC. Can I have a Pokemon with the Flame Body or Magma Armor ability? I also need it to be eligible to have the Pokerus and to be eligible to infect other Pokemon as well, and it needs to be holding a rare candy. I know it seems alot, but can you do it? =C

Years
Hey RNC!
I'm not quite ready to do the event trade yet, but would you happen to have 2 concert chatots (below level 21 or has Chatter) and a pokemon with sweet scent?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm not sure what level the chatot is, if you not mind check the 1st page in my events to see please while I fine a pokemon that can learn sweet scent for you!!

Years
I know that combee can learn sweet scent. The chatot you have is lv. 25. I believe I can breed one then from my game. Thank you though.

Back