ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7551    
Old November 29th, 2012 (2:18 PM).
bambam112686's Avatar
bambam112686 bambam112686 is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
    Swampert's been my favorite since I started playing a few months ago. I hardly knew anything about the game and played Emerald. The only pokémon I trained was my Swampert and I beat the e4 with him and Rayquaza. Back to topic. I started the hack and chose Charmander as my starter. I also caught Feebas with that first Ultra Ball I received. I like how they're the only balls available(from what I've seen anyway). I really didn't expect getting options from other region starters as well so I tried to start a team with the male and female Nido ,which I really loved on Leaf Green till I lost my save file and the Growlithe. If I'd known from the start my team would probably be:

    Bulbasaur(I chose Charmander)
    Cyndaquill(I chose Totodile)
    Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

    I don't know the Zhery Region(I think that's what its called) that well so the rest of my team would probably include the male Nido,Gardevoir/Gallade(If possible) and maybe Milotic depending on how early in the game I could evolve Feebas. If exp. Share is given to me early in the game I'd train my Magickarp instead though. I've beaten the first gym ,but I'm probably gonna start over,but this will only be when I have time and exams are done.
    you can evolve Feebas as soon as you get it using the water stone that is also on the beach........ there are several "gift" pokemon that you receive throughout the game, the 2 best being Riolu and Dratini......... Riolu does not evolve through friendship in this game, only at lv. 35
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #7552    
    Old November 29th, 2012 (2:36 PM).
    Cyclone's Avatar
    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
    Eye of the Storm
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3,392
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
      you can evolve Feebas as soon as you get it using the water stone that is also on the beach........ there are several "gift" pokemon that you receive throughout the game, the 2 best being Riolu and Dratini......... Riolu does not evolve through friendship in this game, only at lv. 35
      THAT explains why it took me so long...but then, it is a Sinnoh entry, so it doesn't surprise me that it works differently.

      Cyclone
      __________________
      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

      Reply With Quote
        #7553    
      Old November 29th, 2012 (3:01 PM).
      bambam112686's Avatar
      bambam112686 bambam112686 is offline
         
        Join Date: Sep 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 25
        [QUOTE=CycloneGU;7425768]THAT explains why it took me so long...but then, it is a Sinnoh entry, so it doesn't surprise me that it works differently.

        Cyclone[/QUOTE/]

        there are alot of changes that are more convenient and there are some that are not so........... i am currently on my way to the World Championship, right after i get the last 7 legendaries
        Reply With Quote
          #7554    
        Old November 29th, 2012 (3:26 PM).
        codycargill codycargill is offline
           
          Join Date: Nov 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 3
          I've heard you can travel to johto, kanto, etc.
          how would i do that?
          i just beat world championship
          Reply With Quote
            #7555    
          Old November 29th, 2012 (3:50 PM).
          bambam112686's Avatar
          bambam112686 bambam112686 is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 25
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by codycargill View Post
            I've heard you can travel to johto, kanto, etc.
            how would i do that?
            i just beat world championship
            if you just beat the WC, then your game is over. You can finish your pokedex if you'd like. There is no Kanto or Johto in this hack.
            Reply With Quote
              #7556    
            Old November 29th, 2012 (3:53 PM).
            codycargill codycargill is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
              if you just beat the WC, then your game is over. You can finish your pokedex if you'd like. There is no Kanto or Johto in this hack.
              what about hoen ad sinnoh?
              Reply With Quote
                #7557    
              Old November 29th, 2012 (3:54 PM).
              Villa10 Villa10 is offline
              Unhatched Cowboy
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2012
                Location: Brazil
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 11
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                SonicBlazePlatinum is doing a LightPlatinumX version for it. Hopefully it will released soon
                Nice, hoping to see it soon.
                Reply With Quote
                  #7558    
                Old November 29th, 2012 (3:54 PM).
                bambam112686's Avatar
                bambam112686 bambam112686 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 25
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by codycargill View Post
                  what about hoen ad sinnoh?
                  There is Zhery, Lauren, Orange Islands (legendaries only) and the World Championship........ that is all........ i have viewed the entire map in AdvanceMap
                  Reply With Quote
                    #7559    
                  Old November 29th, 2012 (3:57 PM).
                  codycargill codycargill is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 3
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
                    There is Zhery, Lauren, Orange Islands (legendaries only) and the World Championship........ that is all........ i have viewed the entire map in AdvanceMap
                    thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how
                    Reply With Quote
                      #7560    
                    Old November 29th, 2012 (4:21 PM).
                    bambam112686's Avatar
                    bambam112686 bambam112686 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 25
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by codycargill View Post
                      thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how
                      i have seen the videos as well, but i have also seen the map layout in AdvanceMap, and i assure you there is no other regions unless the other map is locked or hidden from view in the map building program
                      Reply With Quote
                        #7561    
                      Old November 29th, 2012 (4:28 PM).
                      Cyclone's Avatar
                      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                      Eye of the Storm
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 3,392
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
                        i have seen the videos as well, but i have also seen the map layout in AdvanceMap, and i assure you there is no other regions unless the other map is locked or hidden from view in the map building program
                        cody, he speaks the truth. There is no Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova in this hack.

                        Cyclone
                        __________________
                        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                        Reply With Quote
                          #7562    
                        Old November 29th, 2012 (9:31 PM). Edited November 29th, 2012 by Chelseaplaya.
                        Chelseaplaya Chelseaplaya is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 24
                          What legendaries are featured on the game?

                          Is Gardevoir/Gallade(Ralts) available in the game?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #7563    
                          Old November 29th, 2012 (11:07 PM).
                          bambam112686's Avatar
                          bambam112686 bambam112686 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 25
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
                            What legendaries are featured on the game?

                            Is Gardevoir/Gallade(Ralts) available in the game?
                            as far as i know, ive just beaten the game and Ralts isnt available........ and i believe you can get all the legendaries, there are about 20-25 legendaries in this game........ i had 30 masterballs (thanks to the glitch) and after i caught all of them i think i had like 7 masterballs left
                            Reply With Quote
                              #7564    
                            Old November 29th, 2012 (11:09 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 27
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                              That's not good since I'm working at removing incorrect walking flags and such from my copy, which will later be sent to another party to make more fixes and script changes/additions. Plus I'm thinking of adding starters you didn't choose in new areas.

                              Cyclone
                              It OK to play a hardcore version like LP coz it has many cool features and playing a hardcore mode of it like old Shiny GOLD X makes it double appealing more
                              Reply With Quote
                                #7565    
                              Old November 29th, 2012 (11:11 PM).
                              Cyclone's Avatar
                              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                              Eye of the Storm
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3,392
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
                                as far as i know, ive just beaten the game and Ralts isnt available
                                Wrong. All three in its original evolution line are available. Gallade, however, I don't think is there.

                                I remember an in-game trade using a Ralts, and it's in National Park (also in Route 410 higher-leveled).

                                Cyclone
                                __________________
                                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #7566    
                                Old November 29th, 2012 (11:11 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 27
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
                                  Swampert's been my favorite since I started playing a few months ago. I hardly knew anything about the game and played Emerald. The only pokémon I trained was my Swampert and I beat the e4 with him and Rayquaza. Back to topic. I started the hack and chose Charmander as my starter. I also caught Feebas with that first Ultra Ball I received. I like how they're the only balls available(from what I've seen anyway). I really didn't expect getting options from other region starters as well so I tried to start a team with the male and female Nido ,which I really loved on Leaf Green till I lost my save file and the Growlithe. If I'd known from the start my team would probably be:

                                  Bulbasaur(I chose Charmander)
                                  Cyndaquill(I chose Totodile)
                                  Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

                                  I don't know the Zhery Region(I think that's what its called) that well so the rest of my team would probably include the male Nido,Gardevoir/Gallade(If possible) and maybe Milotic depending on how early in the game I could evolve Feebas. If exp. Share is given to me early in the game I'd train my Magickarp instead though. I've beaten the first gym ,but I'm probably gonna start over,but this will only be when I have time and exams are done.
                                  Just to tell you you can get normal 5 pokeballs after that event
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #7567    
                                  Old November 30th, 2012 (1:38 AM).
                                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                  Memento Mori
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 14,467
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                                  Uh...XD

                                  I am a Fire starter user. Though yes, statistically, even in Black it paled to others come time for the E4. (Even though it was part Fighting type, which is why I chose it.)

                                  In this game, because you choose your starter from the first gen. and get others as you go, I will probably select based on my party weaknesses; I have enough Fire with Growlithe now. I don't have a lot of good Grass choices, and my Water starter (Mudkip) is part-Ground (which makes it super awesome against Electric types). Thus, I am debating going with Grass for at least one selection of the remaining two.

                                  Cyclone
                                  I also used Emboar in BW and B2W2 but scrapped him as soon as Volcarona was available.
                                  It's the worst fire starter and that's for sure
                                  But that doesn't matter, I don't get why people use it when they can have Charizard here... :/

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by codycargill View Post
                                  thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how
                                  That was most likely the old LP which had Sinnoh and part of Johto.
                                  __________________
                                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #7568    
                                  Old November 30th, 2012 (11:18 PM).
                                  XeroNos's Avatar
                                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                    Age: 27
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 3,015
                                    Yup what Ash493 says is correct. Charizard is the best fire type starter there is who also learns cool moves like Flamethrower, Fire Blast in some hacks etc.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #7569    
                                    Old December 1st, 2012 (11:37 AM).
                                    Snakebyte's Avatar
                                    Snakebyte Snakebyte is offline
                                    About time, I'd say...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 293
                                      Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                      Okay, I just thought you don't want to have anything with it anymore.
                                      Cyclone wanted to fix things, so I promised him I'd fix the Sinnoh dex entries after he did, that's all. I'm not around here much anymore, so if you two could work on it together and send me a finished version whenever you're done for me to do that one last thing, I'd appreciate it.

                                      I don't really care about ~~internet fame~~ or whatever, I was just gonna host it and post it and credit you both heavily and stick it in my sig (and prod giradialkia to stick it in the first post), but if either of you cares enough to want to post it yourself that's fine, drama is silly. I'm not trying to steal credit, I just thought it would be less confusing to fans that way. :D
                                      __________________
                                      The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #7570    
                                      Old December 2nd, 2012 (1:27 AM).
                                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                      Memento Mori
                                      • Gold Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                      Age: 24
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 14,467
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
                                      Cyclone wanted to fix things, so I promised him I'd fix the Sinnoh dex entries after he did, that's all. I'm not around here much anymore, so if you two could work on it together and send me a finished version whenever you're done for me to do that one last thing, I'd appreciate it.

                                      I don't really care about ~~internet fame~~ or whatever, I was just gonna host it and post it and credit you both heavily and stick it in my sig (and prod giradialkia to stick it in the first post), but if either of you cares enough to want to post it yourself that's fine, drama is silly. I'm not trying to steal credit, I just thought it would be less confusing to fans that way. :D
                                      Okay, I don't mind As I said, I though you stopped working on it =)
                                      If you want to do it, then we will surely send it to you
                                      __________________
                                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #7571    
                                      Old December 7th, 2012 (1:29 PM).
                                      Dragonflye's Avatar
                                      Dragonflye Dragonflye is offline
                                      Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2009
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 80
                                        Graphically, this hack the best I've ever seen. What I did not personally so pleased were the many coaches with many Pokémon, what is the duration of a pain. Especially on the 1st Route manager, seriously? Well, otherwise a great hack.

                                        Sorry for my Englisch I used Google-Translate
                                        __________________



                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #7572    
                                        Old December 7th, 2012 (5:00 PM).
                                        Skyy's Avatar
                                        Skyy Skyy is offline
                                        Just Sky ( :
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                                          Location: wherever the sun shines
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Naughty
                                          Posts: 94
                                          Okay so I finally decided to continue playing this being that I was stuck at the 3 silver rocks and I still am. I have focus punch and I taught it to a pokemon and It still wont let me through when pressing the A button on the boulders. Why is this?
                                          __________________

                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #7573    
                                          Old December 7th, 2012 (6:18 PM).
                                          bambam112686's Avatar
                                          bambam112686 bambam112686 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 25
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
                                            Okay so I finally decided to continue playing this being that I was stuck at the 3 silver rocks and I still am. I have focus punch and I taught it to a pokemon and It still wont let me through when pressing the A button on the boulders. Why is this?
                                            open the game with advance map and remove the rocks......... specifically the events with the rocks and make the rocks passable........ change from (1) to (C)
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #7574    
                                            Old December 7th, 2012 (11:21 PM).
                                            XeroNos's Avatar
                                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                              Age: 27
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 3,015
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
                                              Okay so I finally decided to continue playing this being that I was stuck at the 3 silver rocks and I still am. I have focus punch and I taught it to a pokemon and It still wont let me through when pressing the A button on the boulders. Why is this?
                                              The TM is associated with a badge in Lauren. Try winning one and see if that changes everything?
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #7575    
                                              Old December 8th, 2012 (4:05 AM).
                                              Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                                              Banned
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                                                Age: 24
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Naughty
                                                Posts: 1,082
                                                Hey Ash and Cyclone did you fix the white screen bug at the start of the game or do you plan to fix it?
                                                All of my Android emus have this problem
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:29 PM.