• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
That's not good since I'm working at removing incorrect walking flags and such from my copy, which will later be sent to another party to make more fixes and script changes/additions. Plus I'm thinking of adding starters you didn't choose in new areas.

Cyclone
It OK to play a hardcore version like LP coz it has many cool features and playing a hardcore mode of it like old Shiny GOLD X makes it double appealing more

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
as far as i know, ive just beaten the game and Ralts isnt available
Wrong. All three in its original evolution line are available. Gallade, however, I don't think is there.

I remember an in-game trade using a Ralts, and it's in National Park (also in Route 410 higher-leveled).

Cyclone

Years
Swampert's been my favorite since I started playing a few months ago. I hardly knew anything about the game and played Emerald. The only pokémon I trained was my Swampert and I beat the e4 with him and Rayquaza. Back to topic. I started the hack and chose Charmander as my starter. I also caught Feebas with that first Ultra Ball I received. I like how they're the only balls available(from what I've seen anyway). I really didn't expect getting options from other region starters as well so I tried to start a team with the male and female Nido ,which I really loved on Leaf Green till I lost my save file and the Growlithe. If I'd known from the start my team would probably be:

Bulbasaur(I chose Charmander)
Cyndaquill(I chose Totodile)
Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

I don't know the Zhery Region(I think that's what its called) that well so the rest of my team would probably include the male Nido,Gardevoir/Gallade(If possible) and maybe Milotic depending on how early in the game I could evolve Feebas. If exp. Share is given to me early in the game I'd train my Magickarp instead though. I've beaten the first gym ,but I'm probably gonna start over,but this will only be when I have time and exams are done.
Just to tell you you can get normal 5 pokeballs after that event

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Uh...XD

I am a Fire starter user. Though yes, statistically, even in Black it paled to others come time for the E4. (Even though it was part Fighting type, which is why I chose it.)

In this game, because you choose your starter from the first gen. and get others as you go, I will probably select based on my party weaknesses; I have enough Fire with Growlithe now. I don't have a lot of good Grass choices, and my Water starter (Mudkip) is part-Ground (which makes it super awesome against Electric types). Thus, I am debating going with Grass for at least one selection of the remaining two.

Cyclone
I also used Emboar in BW and B2W2 but scrapped him as soon as Volcarona was available.
It's the worst fire starter and that's for sure ;)
But that doesn't matter, I don't get why people use it when they can have Charizard here... :/

thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how
That was most likely the old LP which had Sinnoh and part of Johto.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Okay, I just thought you don't want to have anything with it anymore.

Cyclone wanted to fix things, so I promised him I'd fix the Sinnoh dex entries after he did, that's all. I'm not around here much anymore, so if you two could work on it together and send me a finished version whenever you're done for me to do that one last thing, I'd appreciate it. :)

I don't really care about ~~internet fame~~ or whatever, I was just gonna host it and post it and credit you both heavily and stick it in my sig (and prod giradialkia to stick it in the first post), but if either of you cares enough to want to post it yourself that's fine, drama is silly. I'm not trying to steal credit, I just thought it would be less confusing to fans that way. :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Cyclone wanted to fix things, so I promised him I'd fix the Sinnoh dex entries after he did, that's all. I'm not around here much anymore, so if you two could work on it together and send me a finished version whenever you're done for me to do that one last thing, I'd appreciate it. :)

I don't really care about ~~internet fame~~ or whatever, I was just gonna host it and post it and credit you both heavily and stick it in my sig (and prod giradialkia to stick it in the first post), but if either of you cares enough to want to post it yourself that's fine, drama is silly. I'm not trying to steal credit, I just thought it would be less confusing to fans that way. :D
Okay, I don't mind ;) As I said, I though you stopped working on it =)
If you want to do it, then we will surely send it to you ;)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Graphically, this hack the best I've ever seen. What I did not personally so pleased were the many coaches with many Pokémon, what is the duration of a pain. Especially on the 1st Route manager, seriously? Well, otherwise a great hack. ;)

Sorry for my Englisch I used Google-Translate

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
Okay so I finally decided to continue playing this being that I was stuck at the 3 silver rocks and I still am. I have focus punch and I taught it to a pokemon and It still wont let me through when pressing the A button on the boulders. Why is this?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Okay so I finally decided to continue playing this being that I was stuck at the 3 silver rocks and I still am. I have focus punch and I taught it to a pokemon and It still wont let me through when pressing the A button on the boulders. Why is this?

open the game with advance map and remove the rocks......... specifically the events with the rocks and make the rocks passable........ change from (1) to (C)

Years
The TM is associated with a badge in Lauren. Try winning one and see if that changes everything?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I don't know anything about a white screen bug or how to fix it. Ash might know what you're talking about, however.

Cyclone

Mathula

Galactic Champion
Years
Wow i havent been on pokecommunity since the middle of August.Anyway,three things.
1.Elitepokes.Look,the white screen problem happens.A lot.Seriously.Ash,Snake and Alien have explained the problem a thousand times.Just go on the first page here.Wesley has a solution.
2.Cyclone,if you transfer that Nincada back into Emerald,well,we can talk.
3.A question for Ash,Snake and Alienhunter.As my logics say,you cant have every Pokemon in this game.I have finished everything,except the World Championship.So,you cant have everything because of the starters given to you,well you can just choose one.

Special thanks to Ash493(I think i missed the number even though I have seen him a million times),Snakebyte and alienhunterx.Ultimate Thanks to Wesley FG for this hack.

Sorry for the long post!

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
open the game with advance map and remove the rocks......... specifically the events with the rocks and make the rocks passable........ change from (1) to (C)

I did all that, clicked the rocks and deleted the event and then saw that the permissions were already set to C, so I saved it closed AM, reloaded my game and the rocks were still there.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@ElitePokes: White Screen bug is not something that can be fixed with hacking.
White screen happens because of bad patching or bad setting of emulator.
@Mathula: Well... you got it right xD Maybe I should change it after the name changing will be available again xD
But on topic... you probably missed it, but the starters will be dealt with =)
We are planning to add sanctuary for the starters where all available starters will be present =)
If I'll really work hard, I might even do it that you cannot obtain the starter you already have xD

Years
hey . i want to know if there is Gallade in this game. if yes , how to get it? as far as i know there is no dawn stone in this hack.. thank you in advance

Villa10

Unhatched Cowboy
Years
Just hoping someone make the harder version (X version) of this one, it would be greaaat!

Mathula

Galactic Champion
Years
@ElitePokes: White Screen bug is not something that can be fixed with hacking.
White screen happens because of bad patching or bad setting of emulator.
@Mathula: Well... you got it right xD Maybe I should change it after the name changing will be available again xD
But on topic... you probably missed it, but the starters will be dealt with =)
We are planning to add sanctuary for the starters where all available starters will be present =)
If I'll really work hard, I might even do it that you cannot obtain the starter you already have xD
Yeah it would be awesome.Also,can someone(not me,please)make a light platinum pokedex.But not a regular one.A pokedex with data like where to find it,how common it is,How many males and females,that stuff.I'm too lazy to do it.

Back