• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

TuGaWaR 545

Ragequit
Years
I think I might have another bug. So I just beat Clay, him having lvl 40-45s, and I go to the PWT as instructed, I enter, and all the other pokemon in it are level 25. This bothered me because one shotting everything with Rhydon is not fun.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think I might have another bug. So I just beat Clay, him having lvl 40-45s, and I go to the PWT as instructed, I enter, and all the other pokemon in it are level 25. This bothered me because one shotting everything with Rhydon is not fun.
That's not a bug, that's original in-game feature. The first PWT is made that way so you can win easily.
Your Pokémon are on the same level but others have 25lv Pokémon.

I'm some type of fking idiot or something I have been sitting at my computer for almost two hours trying to figure out how to patch this. Yeah call me dumb I don't care I really wan't to play this game so if someone is nice enough to patch this and upload a playable rom and give me the link I'll really appreciate it..
Distributing ROMs is against the rules that's why you won't find someone who will do it for you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Hi Drayano, wonderful hack, thoroughly enjoying having the opportunity to finish the Unova dex.

A quick question, does anyone have the action replay code to make a hidden grotto always spawn a pokemon? Going in and out for a couple of hours drives you mad eventually. I have the generation code just lacking the 'Always a Pokemon' code suggested in the wild list.

Other than that, great work! I'll be sure to look into your tweaked soul silver / heart gold.

Cheers.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
How did I not notice this till now?! I loved Blaze Black/Volt White and your HG/SS hack as well. Thanks for bringing us more goodies Dray :)

Are all the changes to Pokemon types/attacks/etc the same as Blaze Black/Volt White?

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2012
Hi everyone! first thanks for this rom (blaze black 2) is just amazing :D

Well I have 2 questions,I hope someone can help me:

1) The guy who unlocks Mew, Mewtwo, ... doesn´t appear in the giant Chasm :S ( I passed the Elite Four, won Ghetsis, caught Kyurem (normal form). I talked with the guy at the Pokemon Center but now I can´t find him :S

2) I´d like to mod a pokemon black 2 rom, but I only want to change (add) a pokemon in only a route, what tool I need?.

Thanks for the answers and sorry for my english, i´m learning it ^_^U

Thanks!!!

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Hi, I don't know if this has been said already but I used xdelta to patch a clean English ROM. I used the fix AR code on no$Zoomer. The beginning was fine, but when I was about to battle my rival, the Yes/No didn't appear and Bianca kept suggesting I battle with the rival. The game's in an infinite loop there.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Does anyone know if there are any ev training spots in this game? Thanks :)

reposting, also can anyone do the route 7 trade? he keeps saying i want an torkoal, when im giving him one...

the trade is still emolga for gigalith, but its names gengar...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Thanks to you I actually played this game... I totally hate the new pokemon XD... anyway mmm I was wondering how come the Hoenn Gym Leaders don't have their proper theme song? o.o ... I mean its normally attached to the player you are fighting... and will this be corrected if at some point you update the game? :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
i have played 88hour, finish elite 4, i catch zekrom in Dragonspiral Tower , and then i come back to giant charm and come to where i battle black kyurem before, and don't see any kyurem original. ****
i read the document it said Kyurem follows the same rules as before, appearing in the Giant Chasm after battling the
Reshiram or Zekrom on the top of Dragonspiral Tower, albeit it now appears at Level 75 in
battle instead

so what happen with my game, my save, i play vanilla version, i don't meet kyrurem mean i can't catch the rest legendary pokemon aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Just read the Pokemon Changes doc. There is something that disturbed me in BB and VW two: I wanted to go with Furret in my party (obviously), yet with all of the regular NU pokemon getting high boosts, mainly in speed, it actually got worse, by comparison, then in the regular games (which is an achievement of it's own). Most of the low tier pokes now have 100 speed if not more and have other high states or abilities which makes them much better. And while you gave Furret Technician, it didn't get the tools to abuse this ability (the only usable moves for him to use it being Covet, Quick Attack and Pursuit. Not much of a choice).
I know it's a very particular request, but might you think of any way to make Furret slightly more usable in this hack?

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
XdeltaUI works the same way IPS patches do, as long as you remember the following:

1. XdeltaUI and Xdelta proper must be in the same folder.
2. There cannot be any accented or non-alphanumeric characters in the patch, source, or target file names or any folders they are contained within, except for the periods immediately prior to the file extension.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
XdeltaUI works the same way IPS patches do, as long as you remember the following:

1. XdeltaUI and Xdelta proper must be in the same folder.
2. There cannot be any accented or non-alphanumeric characters in the patch, source, or target file names or any folders they are contained within, except for the periods immediately prior to the file extension.

Heh, I get "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT". Maybe you show, how get a nds hack in picture form.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
can you please tell me how to patch both files step wise ... i have been trying it from 10 days and not yet getting the correct procedure

please post the patching procedure step wise

Last edited:

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
This is excellent and you are excellent. I'm not going to try it until I beat the normal BW2 and successfully Nuzlocke BBVW1 (fifth time might be the charm!) but just looking at the docs (I LOVE how thorough you are with that stuff) I can tell I'll have a ton of fun with it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
what do you use to play it?

This is excellent and you are excellent. I'm not going to try it until I beat the normal BW2 and successfully Nuzlocke BBVW1 (fifth time might be the charm!) but just looking at the docs (I LOVE how thorough you are with that stuff) I can tell I'll have a ton of fun with it.

I've been hearing Nuzlocke alot but what is it?

Last edited:

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
Oh geez. Just caught a Shiny Audino. That's my 2nd Legit Shiny Audino I've caught. One on Black 2 on a retail cart and now one on Blaze Black 2. ^^;

Back