Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 3rd, 2012 (2:12 AM). Edited April 9th, 2013 by tajaros.
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros tajaros is offline
Hi I'm dawg
     
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 18
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 857
    Here are some Pixel Arts :3 Choke on them :3

    Fusions, Recolors, and Retypes

    Spoiler:


    GSC Revamps

    Spoiler:


    Pixel Overs:

    Spoiler:


    Feel free to criticize this sprites so I can Improve my skills somehow... xD
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old November 3rd, 2012 (6:05 AM).
    Danno's Avatar
    Danno Danno is offline
    Formerly Meowth
       
      Join Date: Jan 2007
      Location: New England
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 1,217
      Nice work, keep it up! I like the Azumarill/Quagsire fusion hahaha
      __________________
        #3    
      Old November 3rd, 2012 (8:32 PM). Edited November 23rd, 2012 by tajaros.
      tajaros's Avatar
      tajaros tajaros is offline
      Hi I'm dawg
         
        Join Date: Apr 2012
        Location: Philippines
        Age: 18
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 857
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
        Nice work, keep it up! I like the Azumarill/Quagsire fusion hahaha
        Thanks for the compliment. And I made that fusion just for lolz... xD

        In speaking of Azumarill I add a revamp of it with Espeon. :D



        __________________
          #4    
        Old November 30th, 2012 (4:45 AM).
        loucas's Avatar
        loucas loucas is offline
        100% hot
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Location: philippines
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 245
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tajaros View Post

          i was checking the sprite discussion thread and and they were talking how awesome espeon's sprite is in GSC, and know i remeber where i saw a revamped GSC espeon. awesome :D
          i'd like to see umbreon next !
          __________________

          BLACK: 4341 7135 0561
          WHITE: 5372 5056 7476
            #5    
          Old December 5th, 2012 (6:35 PM).
          TheFattestSnorlax's Avatar
          TheFattestSnorlax TheFattestSnorlax is offline
          New year, new possibilities
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Location: Australia
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Mild
          Posts: 2,385
          I would like to see a GSC revamp of Snorlax
          __________________
          Ask a question, or make a suggestion of what I can do on http://thefattestsnorlax.tumblr.com/
            #6    
          Old December 12th, 2012 (1:37 AM).
          tajaros's Avatar
          tajaros tajaros is offline
          Hi I'm dawg
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 18
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 857
            Thanks for the compliments guys sorry for the lack of sprite updates I got myself into hacking more... xD

            Anyways here's the update my latest Fusion DigLord!



            COME AT ME BRO!
            __________________
              #7    
            Old December 17th, 2012 (1:16 PM).
            ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~'s Avatar
            ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ is offline
            Buffalo State College
               
              Join Date: Feb 2006
              Location: Bronx, New York
              Age: 25
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Bashful
              Posts: 12,056
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
              Thanks for the compliments guys sorry for the lack of sprite updates I got myself into hacking more... xD

              Anyways here's the update my latest Fusion DigLord!



              COME AT ME BRO!
              OMG xDDD

              I'm sorry, it's so funny whenever I see Diglett with a body.....imagine Dugtrio looking like this? xD

              Maybe the name can be Digchoke since it is a fushion of Diglett and Machoke, but besides that I love the shading, coloring and the fushion is put well together.

              Quote:
              I never knew how fat Azumaril really was back then, but anyways great shading and coloring

              TG
              __________________

              Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
                #8    
              Old December 18th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
              tajaros's Avatar
              tajaros tajaros is offline
              Hi I'm dawg
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2012
                Location: Philippines
                Age: 18
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 857
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ View Post
                OMG xDDD

                I'm sorry, it's so funny whenever I see Diglett with a body.....imagine Dugtrio looking like this? xD

                Maybe the name can be Digchoke since it is a fushion of Diglett and Machoke, but besides that I love the shading, coloring and the fushion is put well together.



                I never knew how fat Azumaril really was back then, but anyways great shading and coloring

                :t354:TG
                Haha, thanks I find doing funny splices much funnier when it's meme related haha... xD

                Nah, still Diglord cause it's the LORD OF ALL POKEMON! lol. xD
                __________________
                  #9    
                Old December 29th, 2012 (4:39 AM).
                Kaliser's Avatar
                Kaliser Kaliser is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 25
                  I love the donphan-mamoswine splice, it's actually very good. The others are well done too but I like specially this one. Keep it up!
                  __________________
                    #10    
                  Old January 2nd, 2013 (2:19 AM).
                  Blaid's Avatar
                  Blaid Blaid is offline
                  Have you seen any rupee?
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: Spain.
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 26
                    Wow, splices looks very nice! Good job! You don't need to improve, they're fine. However, GSC revamps are like crushed, compacted. They are very little. But if you do the shadows-lights effect good it isn't a problem. Don't give up, we wanna see more like them!
                    __________________
                    Awards:
                      #11    
                    Old February 3rd, 2013 (4:25 PM).
                    nuzamaki90's Avatar
                    nuzamaki90 nuzamaki90 is offline
                    Knight of The Volt
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2008
                      Location: North Carolina
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 98
                      That Diglett is the creepiest thing I'v ever seen in my life...

                      I LOVE IT
                        #12    
                      Old February 5th, 2013 (5:07 PM).
                      Logiedan's Avatar
                      Logiedan Logiedan is offline
                      highly-functioning sociopath
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2009
                        Location: yoshi's story
                        Age: 2
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2,936
                        Month old thread. The owner can message me to re-open the thread to update.

                        Locked
                        __________________


                        pair: Sheep
                          #13    
                        Old March 19th, 2013 (12:50 AM).
                        tajaros's Avatar
                        tajaros tajaros is offline
                        Hi I'm dawg
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2012
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 18
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 857
                          Thanks Logiedan for re-opening the thread.

                          Anyways I'm trying my best to get my hands on pixel overs.

                          Here's a WIP of Zoroark pixel overed.

                          __________________
                            #14    
                          Old March 19th, 2013 (4:35 AM).
                          Elaitenstile's Avatar
                          Elaitenstile Elaitenstile is offline
                          I am legend
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                            Posts: 1,909
                            YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

                            Tajaros is back!

                            Okay, so since I'm a acclaimed master of Pixel Overs (Ask Tackle) I'll have to give you advice. I'm not going for any "good job, it's great!" or anything like that. The Zoroark is weirdly resoluted. Not that it bothers me, but I can only lead to believe it's for your sig or a Titlescreen. So, how to improve it. Okay, so it's only a WIP.

                            Many of the outlines are still creased, and blackened out, where it's unnecessary. And one or to of its claws are not sharp. Except for that, we'll add on the shading now, mate!
                            __________________
                            ~
                              #15    
                            Old March 21st, 2013 (11:17 PM).
                            tajaros's Avatar
                            tajaros tajaros is offline
                            Hi I'm dawg
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2012
                              Location: Philippines
                              Age: 18
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 857
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post
                              YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

                              Tajaros is back!

                              Okay, so since I'm a acclaimed master of Pixel Overs (Ask Tackle) I'll have to give you advice. I'm not going for any "good job, it's great!" or anything like that. The Zoroark is weirdly resoluted. Not that it bothers me, but I can only lead to believe it's for your sig or a Titlescreen. So, how to improve it. Okay, so it's only a WIP.

                              Many of the outlines are still creased, and blackened out, where it's unnecessary. And one or to of its claws are not sharp. Except for that, we'll add on the shading now, mate!
                              The outlines are all black still doing the shading seems to be hard :(((((((((( (Haha lol. not really I'm just too lazy working on this Pixel Over at this time.)

                              Nah, I was planning on using this for my hack though I have changed my mind and just gonna do this one for fun. Yeah thanks for the advice I'll improve the outlines and the other things you mentioned.

                              ____________________________

                              This time I made a pixel over from the Sugimori Art of Zoroark tell me what you guys think.



                              This my first pixel over with shading... xD So bear with the eyes I just hate it.
                              __________________
                                #16    
                              Old March 22nd, 2013 (3:59 AM).
                              osamaaftab's Avatar
                              osamaaftab osamaaftab is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 14
                                at which page the latest patch is?
                                  #17    
                                Old March 22nd, 2013 (4:24 AM).
                                Elaitenstile's Avatar
                                Elaitenstile Elaitenstile is offline
                                I am legend
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                                  Posts: 1,909


                                  Yah, you're improving a lot. But, the thing is that as usual I'm only pointing out the places where you can improve.

                                  Thanks for using the shading style of the original art. I think it fits, but I had no idea you'll only use this part. So, this can be classified into a mugshot, so you'll need to put in extra shading which the original art overlooked because it focused on the whole image, not just one part. You should apply in the highlights, especially on the bulge on its forehead and top of its hair. Also, it could use some nice anti-aliasing. I don't think you're familiar with it, so forget this until you've mastered this xD.


                                  The claws too. I recently put in a tut where you could understand a few things, but I'm not focusing on that.

                                  The ears also look loose, but xD let's forget that.


                                  The eyes, I can bear, I'll just improve it for you since you hate it.
                                  Extend the black dot by one pixel all around it, and make the shading spherical. Other than that it looks fine xD.
                                  __________________
                                  ~
                                    #18    
                                  Old March 23rd, 2013 (9:28 PM).
                                  tajaros's Avatar
                                  tajaros tajaros is offline
                                  Hi I'm dawg
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                                    Location: Philippines
                                    Age: 18
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 857
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post


                                    Yah, you're improving a lot. But, the thing is that as usual I'm only pointing out the places where you can improve.

                                    Thanks for using the shading style of the original art. I think it fits, but I had no idea you'll only use this part. So, this can be classified into a mugshot, so you'll need to put in extra shading which the original art overlooked because it focused on the whole image, not just one part. You should apply in the highlights, especially on the bulge on its forehead and top of its hair. Also, it could use some nice anti-aliasing. I don't think you're familiar with it, so forget this until you've mastered this xD.


                                    The claws too. I recently put in a tut where you could understand a few things, but I'm not focusing on that.

                                    The ears also look loose, but xD let's forget that.


                                    The eyes, I can bear, I'll just improve it for you since you hate it.
                                    Extend the black dot by one pixel all around it, and make the shading spherical. Other than that it looks fine xD.
                                    Yeah, Thanks I'll improve those things you pointed out.

                                    Also I made a new pixel over and it's Cherim :)



                                    What do you guys think?
                                    __________________
                                      #19    
                                    Old March 24th, 2013 (1:18 AM).
                                    Logiedan's Avatar
                                    Logiedan Logiedan is offline
                                    highly-functioning sociopath
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2009
                                      Location: yoshi's story
                                      Age: 2
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2,936
                                      Awesome pixel-over, but I think that tip of the leaf/petal on the right can look better. Regardless of if it looked the same as in the art, it just looks kinda messy. Some anti-aliasing and dithering isn't a bad idea.
                                      __________________


                                      pair: Sheep
                                        #20    
                                      Old March 24th, 2013 (2:54 AM).
                                      tajaros's Avatar
                                      tajaros tajaros is offline
                                      Hi I'm dawg
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2012
                                        Location: Philippines
                                        Age: 18
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 857
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Logiedan View Post
                                        Awesome pixel-over, but I think that tip of the leaf/petal on the right can look better. Regardless of if it looked the same as in the art, it just looks kinda messy. Some anti-aliasing and dithering isn't a bad idea.
                                        Thanks, I'm still trying to get my hands on learning anti-aliasing though I already know a bit of dithering. Also what part needs dithering?
                                        __________________
                                          #21    
                                        Old July 12th, 2016 (1:55 AM).
                                        PankajBlitz's Avatar
                                        PankajBlitz PankajBlitz is offline
                                        Taiyoh!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2015
                                          Location: Snake way
                                          Age: 16
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hardy
                                          Posts: 220
                                          I love the Exploud Fusion. Pretty Cool
                                          Espeon is toooo much cool.

                                          best of luck. I hope to see more.
                                          __________________
                                          Back from the dead
                                            #22    
                                          Old July 12th, 2016 (4:12 AM).
                                          PokéMew's Avatar
                                          PokéMew PokéMew is offline
                                          Pokémon Fuchsia
                                          • Silver Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                                          Location: Refresh
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Posts: 490
                                          Love the revamps!
                                            #23    
                                          Old July 12th, 2016 (2:38 PM).
                                          Fairy's Avatar
                                          Fairy Fairy is offline
                                          リオレイア
                                          • Crystal Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2011
                                          Location: in the flowers
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 5,693
                                          Hey kids, remember not to post in threads over than two months old! 8)

                                          /closed
                                          __________________
                                          "Cherry Blossom Fire Wyvern"
                                          Threat Level (危険度):
                                          Hunter: Doux | MHGen HR 7★ Hub
                                          0018-4771-7651

                                          Closed Thread
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:48 PM.