• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
11 More Days Remaining until the first chapter in the Dark Rising Trilogy is completed.

1ru26d.png

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hmmm whats that screenie? Looks interesting and how come it became a trilogy. There were only two betas???

If you've played any of the B/W games, you'll know what's in the screenshot. By trilogy, I mean the series will be 3 hacks. The first one will be completed this Christmas. Then, 90% of the focus will be on the 2nd hack, and wrapping it all up in a 3rd hack eventually. It's gonna be pretty amazing.

samiulrules

Pokemon Champ
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I started playing the game and I have to say. It is nothing like I expected it to be... It was much better!!!

Years
I never played B/W so I missed those stones. I only made a joke on those. Because I knew that my PokeFan spirit has enough knowledge about them. I thought DRG that there will be only 2 betas in which the game completes on the second so I am sorry for my lack of knowledge.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
COMING SOON IN 2013!!!!!!! POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 Thread!!!

2hib4sy.png

2uh8u4z.png
28wgg89.png

2ele8n4.png
2wexxd5.png

ao6lhv.jpg
21k0cx5.jpg

(Tiles/Sprites are still a work in progress. All credits for sprites/tiles will be given on the hack's thread)

To see how the world will end in part 2, you have to know how it all started:
2lbgzfo.png

POKEMON: Dark Rising 1 the full completed hack will be available to play in 5 more days. Let the countdown continue!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
sounds great. I hope the male trainer card bug is fixed. The screenshots look great for 2 *trying not to read the text so I can be surprised when I play 2*. The tile sets look great & has a good feel through out *from what I can see*.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Interesting screenies, DRG (hey, it's like DJG xD), beta 2 really seems to be better =)
By the way, what's the name for Plasma-recolor team?

Won't spoil that but I will say there's going to be a lot of enemies and a lot of confrontations with many new bad guys and bad guys a lot of you will be familiar with. The hack's going to be really huge. I believe after playing Dark Rising 1 in 4 days, you're gonna be really excited to see what happens next to all of the characters. The last battles of the hack are going to be very different from anything you've ever faced in a Pokemon game. You won't see the epic ending that easy lol.

Years
Wow I am impressed and I should praise your efforts in this grand project... It is going to make me very busy when I start its walk through project.. Just a question poping inside me at this very moment (The balance of the game play is back to normal right?)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Wow I am impressed and I should praise your efforts in this grand project... It is going to make me very busy when I start its walk through project.. Just a question poping inside me at this very moment (The balance of the game play is back to normal right?)

Yeah, somewhat. Brock's Pokemon levels have been lowered by 1 or 2 levels since most players begin to have difficulties around there. Some of the boss trainers after that also have their Pokemon's levels down by 1 or 2. But it's still pretty much a very hard hack & you'll have to actually train your Pokemon. The levels of the wild Pokemon have been boosted up abit as well to make it easier to level up.

HERE'S A REPOST of the last update from the previous page in case anyone missed it:

COMING SOON IN 2013!!!!!!! POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 Thread!!!

2hib4sy.png

2uh8u4z.png
28wgg89.png

2ele8n4.png
2wexxd5.png

ao6lhv.jpg
21k0cx5.jpg

(Tiles/Sprites are still a work in progress. All credits for sprites/tiles will be given on the hack's thread)

To see how the world will end in part 2, you have to know how it all started:
2lbgzfo.png

POKEMON: Dark Rising 1 the full completed hack will be available to play in 5 more days. Let the countdown continue!

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
I went to check the thing were you see all your badges, pokedollars etc...
And the game crashed, the screen just went black. Has this happend to you too?

Back