• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feeling of Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Pearl had opened the sliding door of the purple van as the car halted at the mansion. She took a deep dive at the pavement and gathered all her belongings, which included her rucksack filled with delectable treats and beverages and some nifty gifts and novels for her own entertainment. Her kitten, Jewel, leaped from the car and into her hands. She petted her very soothingly and waved goodbye towards her family members.

?Behave yourself, Pearl,? commanded her father, Brendan.

?Call us when you need something, dear. We?re going to be at our meeting for a couple of hours. Don?t forget to say hi to your friends for me,? ordered her mother, Jenny.

?Yes, father. Yes, mother. I won?t forget,? Pearl told them in a rush of words. ?Goodbye, Krystal!? Her baby sister just grinned and waved goodbye.

She dashed towards the mansion?s front door, with Jewel resting in her arms. She was excited to meet her friends again; they were the best of friends and nothing could have separated them. But she was super excited to explore the mansion. Of course, she knew every single room of the mansion but what new surprises could have popped in this year? She knocked on the door three times with one hand; the answer will come when the door opens?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: why am I always late to the starts!? XD

ic: My parents and I reached the mansion....finally. "Max, remember to behave yourself and..." "Mom, I remember it every second of my life, I'll be fine!" I interrupted my mom, and cleared that I was always with the rules of my parents. "Well Max, we won't be with you there, you know that we have something to do today" my father said to me, and I just replied "Yes dad, go and ..... do whatever you have to do, Bye". They left, and I was just outside the front door of the mansion, and somehow, it gave me the creeps for like a second. I was just going to enter, but I felt like if my mom was forcing me to knock first. I sighed and knocked the door 5 times, and then walked in the mansion. "Hello everyone!" I said happily as I closed the door behind me.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
OOC: Differnt times? Gotcha! Alrighty then....Um...

IC: We were all slowly arriving, with Max being the last one to arrive so far.
He came barging in, as usual, making such a noise. I'm not one to talk though, so I forgive him.
" Hey there Max! Welcome back," I said. Turning to everyone else, I asked," How have you all been?"

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
Years
"hey there vincent, long time no see" i said "im fine, you?"
looking around I saw The others talking amongst themselves *sigh, i'll never fit in like them* i thought

Zephiros

That... thing
Years
Koga saw the others grouping together and exchanging greetings, soething he'd never cared for at all. His usual greeting whas just a sharp exhale jsut before he moved away from the group a few feet and leaned his back against the wall, CD player still on max... and that was jsut what he did this time as well, but he'd taken his headphones off so he could hear if someone called out to him.

Even though he'd never liked greeting any of them or being in a large group with them, they were still the only people he'd considered his friends...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((A chaotic post. X.x; And I will be idle for the rest of the week, due to finals... ;-; ))

Xaviera knew instantly that Vincent had arrived, after all he had the same routine for every year, though she wished he?ll drop the yelling part, it always made the crystal chandeliers vibrate like they were going to crash to the ground. That was not a pretty picture.

?Hi Vincent! Finally, I?m not the only one in this creepy hallway!? Xaviera said happily. ?Oh, and hi Ms. Valentine!? she greeted as well. ?my parents told you guys to meet at ?the same place?. They looked really worried though?? she trailed off, wondering if her parents had a steep stock drop or something.

Someone else knocked on the door several times in different areas, and then kicked it near the bottom Twice.

"I know you guys know its me! open up!" sounded Kiharu?s voice. Xaviera ran happily to the door, and greeted him. ?Hi! How?ve you been?? she said enthusiastically.

But when he didn?t even get a chance to reply, Koga kicked it open and shoved aside anyone in his way... his usual entrance. He yelled "get out of my way!" rather loudly and thrust someone out of his way with great force, including Xaviera.

?Hi Koga, so nice to see you again.? Xaviera greeted rather sarcastically, rubbing where he shoved her. But her pain was washed away when she saw her girl friend.

?Oh, and hi Teena!? she greeted happily.

"Hey! Xaviera!" David called to the teenaged girl who stood a decent distance away.
?Hi David!? Xaviera called back. Till then, she was finding it weird that all their parents knew where to go? it must be something urgent.

But the door sounded again, and Xaviera rushed to open it. ?Hi Pearl!? she said happily.

"Hello everyone!" Max said happily, arriving shortly after Pearl. ?Hi Max!? Xaviera replied, slightly exhausted from all the greeting.

?So, how?re all you guys?? Vincent asked. ?I?ve been great! I streaked my hair blond as you can see now, though dad had a fit when he saw it?? Xaviera said, as she launched into her favorite hobby, speaking.

She noticed Koga standing silently, listening to his CD player. ?How?ve you been, Koga?? she asked him, trying to make some light conversation.

---[MEANWHILE]---

?I call this meeting to order.? Xander Ka said, his voice echoing around the room, almost immediately, the chatter subsided.

?We meet today for a very important purpose.? Xanthe Ka continued. ?Something went wrong in our previous project, someone found out about ?us?.?

Gasps from everyone sounded across the room. ?How? When? Really??

?Bring in the subject please.? Xanthe said, pressing a small button on the table.

A few minutes after, a young girl, walked in gagged, who was leaded in by three masked men.

?How should we dispose of her?? Xander asked, as the young girl?s eyes widened, knowing that whatever her fate was, it was fatal.

<Any one of your parents can reply. X.x; >

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Check this!!

OOC : <Miyu-Chan wasnt that a bit obvious -- Hi's to everyone.And isnt what you did Powerplaying or maybe Hello's are Ok.>

"HI", I said to everyone and sat down in one the couches there. We were all there and were Discussing about our experiences that year & shared all the latest news and gossip. I saw David & Xaviera conversing privately about something & also noticed that Koga was sitting alone mumbling something to himself very fast or maybe he was telling something to Max - I never knew. I sat down with David and Xav and we were all conversing about the good 'ol days. One Secret I have from my friends is that I have a crush on the cute and Shy Vincent. I didnt know how he felt about me but I had this urge to go and talk to him but I knew my mouth would fail Only My best friend Xavi knew this and I've made her swear that she wouldnt tell this to anyone. "Mom's always on my case", I announced to Xavi & David. They never even bothered with that and david had a look like "Big Deal.. As if my parents love me 100%". Suddenly Vincent who wouldnt even open his mouth much exclaimed, " Wonder! What do our parents talk about so much every time and Why is it sooo important".

<OOC : Maybe we should type who in the gang we are close to & whom we like & my parents have got this awesome answer. Can I make some of my friends say small words like these. If not Tell me immediately & I'll del it.>

~~~~ At the same time ~~~~

As the whole conference room was buzzing with anger & excitement and each person was talking to himself or someone else about what should be done with the girl,

Suddenly Sherman Robert said " She has hindered in our path too much.. Death is eminent and I just know how". Sherman never spoke loudly but everyone knew how deadly he was & all listened without making any noise."No..Noo...Leave me Alone", screamed the girl and tears welled up her eyes.

"Cry What you may but you should have shut up the moment we warned you. Nobody is going to hear you.Hah..Hah", yelled Xanthe with glee and excitement.

"We dispose her by the easiest way in the book but at the same time as each cell of hers suffers and Torture her as much as she wont bear it.".
<What he says Will be known Soon>

Zephiros

That... thing
Years
Koga slid down the wall to a sitting position on the floor, arms folded, his one blue eye moving from one person to the next in order. He yawned and rested his head against the wall, closing his eyes. He was currently extremely bored, something else that happened quite often, he got bored with everything fast or when people were exchanging far too many greetings. He made sure he was in a position so he wouldn't fall over, put his headphones back on to block out the noisy chatter, and fell into a very light sleep after just a few minutes, but it was hard to tell since it was hard ot see his eyes anyway and he was sitting straight up still.

---elsewhere---

Jinta was sitting at the table, drumming his fingers very fast. He was still quite angry from the spat he had with Koga earlier about him actually staying grounded for once... he could never seem to get that boy to listen to a word he said and he always found a way around the rules to everything... it drove Jinta insane sometimes. His drumming stopped and he slammed his fist on the table at the mention of the word 'torture'. It wasn't his preferred method of death solely because the victim made far too much noise and also he was a tad impatient right now, he got that way when he was mad.

"Let's just kill her now and be done with it, it saves a hell of a lot of time plus it'll save me a headache." his voice contained a hint of anger, it was left over from earlier and the girl's wailing to be spared wasn't helping his temper one bit. He was half tempted to burn her alive from where he sat, but decided that wouldn't be good, he needed to learn to control his temper plus burning her would still make her scream too much... oh well, perhaps the others should have their fun, but he'd still prefer it if she were disposed of quickly and quietly.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
OOC: CC, That wasn't powerplaying, that was just replying to everyone's former posts. :P And, err... the vistim is gagged. So that she won't be able to speak. xD; What you did was powerplaying though... =/ Did you get the RPers consent to use their characters? If yes, then okay. PM them first. (yes, including me.) =D And errr... My Xanthe was completly OOC... ;-;

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((OOC - I would love to... but we stopped applications. ;-; Sorry! >"< ))

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
I stood there, barely listening to anything anyone was saying. I wasn't even aware if they were talking to me. I guess they'd be used to it though. It happens every year we're here. I always zone out and wonder what our parents do, but I never think of a reasonable explanation.

----Meanwhile-----
" Now now everyone," Lucretia quietly said," I'm sure there's an easier, less painful way to get rid of her. " We're all very talented, I'm sure we can think of something."

Lawrence walked over and placed his arm lightly on Lucretia's shoulder.
" You see that? Her calmness? That's why I love her. She's right. Why not just use the new device that's being developed. It's not finished, but it should work just as well," he said, smiling at the girl who had a new expression, one of retrospect.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
<OOC : Xavi I've got Flygon-Zero's Permission & this is mainly the exclusive of Sherman's Idea>

Vincent's Question Really Sparked my Brain~ I had been hear all these years and had never even thought of this. Now I know why he was so unique & why I have a crush on him

--Meanwhile--
Sherman Looked a bit angrily at Lawrence.. His Stupid Idea had not impresses him."Ahemm...If you are referring to the Mind device, you can please keep your mouth closed. We simply have no idea how it will work & well if it does something else, think of it we are all Doomed. Anyway I was thinking of one of our more ingenious creations.Yes The Cryogenic chamber. We'll Rouse her back to consciousness, put her in the chamber. Slowly Day-By-Day We'll Decrease the Temp..And Eat her soul Atom-By-Atom. A Painful death is what she deserves after doing all that.", exclaimed Sherman and smirked.

Last edited:

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
Lawrence merely looked at Sherman and said," The more you prolong her death, the more danger you put us in. Although she deserves pain, she has to be wiped out tonight at the latest. We can't risk anyone finiding her or any evidence of our methods."

Lucretia smiled and said," He's right. Why not just kill her the old fashioned way? A gun to the forehead. This way, she dies quick, there's nearly no mess, and she's easy to dispose of. As much as I enjoy saying it, our kids are smart, and this is bad. Vincent keeps getting closer and closer to finiding out about us each year. Who knows about your kids?Let's just get rid of her and be done with it."

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Xaviera looked around the room, surveying her friends, they were either bored, tuned out, or they just looked plain old tired.

"Look, how about we go sneak around, see if we find out what our parents are doing." she suggested. She had her suspiciouns alright. They were always talking on the phone with one of the 'group', and they always snuck out in the middle of the night, when they thought Xaviera was asleep.

She was scared that they were... seeing someone else, maybe they were planning a divorse?

"So, let's go! I know this secret passage upstairs." Xaviera said, as she rushed up the velvet staircase.

<Just follow her. =3>

---[MEANWHILE]---
"I like the gun to the head idea," Xander said, "But I prefer the Electric chair..."

"Fast, yet painful." Xanthe supplied. "Lucretia's right, what if one of our children finds out? It's not time for them to join us yet..."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I heard what Xaviera said, and I was going to say something, but I decided to keep my mouth shut. My mood changed really fast, I was like ..... something bad, something that I can't describe. I looked at the others and then followed Xaviera.

Zephiros

That... thing
Years
Koga could not seem to fall asleep, maybe because he could still hear the others. He took his headphones off just in time to catch Xav's idea and smiles slightly. Find out what their parents were doing? Koga doubted his father was here, but still, it'd be entertaining to find out about the others' parents. Koga was up automatically and rushing up the stairs after Xav, moving quickly, but still not making too much noise. This was finally starting to get interesting, maybe it was worth hearing his dad's mouth again.

--elsewhere--

Jinta resumed the drumming of his fingers, not only out of impatience, but in thought. Lucretia was right, Koga had been snooping through some of his documents as well as his room and had come so close to finding a few important items that could have given them away. Koga wasn't exactly intelligent, just too nosy for his own good was all. The one thing that bothered Jinta however, was how Koga could react to finding out...that worried him, though he didn't show it. "I say we just break her neck, burn the remains. Little mess, fast disposal. No chance of the kids finding out" Jinta kept drumming his fingers, he had an odd feeling about this... like something would happen if the girl wasn't disposed of fast, but he couldn't put his finger on it...

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
I really liked the way Xaviera talked. Then again, I liked most of what Xaviera did. Without even thinking twice, I just followed her like a dog would follow his master. After a while though, I realized I was doing this, and tried to stop. I managed to sink back behind everyone else, and began thinking about a few things.

-----Meanwhile I reckon-----------
" Whatever we do, can we please do it quickly?!" Lucretia exclaimed. She was always so calm, and even she was surprised by her sudden outburst.

Lawrence walked over to her and whispered," Calm down honey. It'll all be ok. She's right though. Whatever we do, we must do it now. Remember, we have our kids here, and they might get bored and go snooping."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back