• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

It makes it harder to tell whether you are a human woman like you stated, an Oshawott named Hikari, or some random man that's in your theme.

Years

Yeah, it's a nice one given that Mei/Rosa is one of my fave Pokemon game protagonists, along with Hikari/Dawn and Touko/Hilda.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

and that is why I called the Touko/Touya and Mei/Kyuohei

does suck you can't rename Cheren and Bianca though, which then could be transferred to B2W2 via Memory Link

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Well, I'm pretty sure Bianca means white (that or it's derived from it), but I don't really see a link between Cheren and Black.

Last edited:

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years

I'm not terribly familiar with name origins in pokemon, so I'm going to throw in that Cheren/Bianca probably have something to do with the colors Black/White because it makes sense. I'll google it if I have time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back