• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Game [T] (OOC)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yus. I want to get my part in these non-interactive bits done ASAP.

I'm prepared to wait for others to finish their own. ^_^

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Wow...ugh...this has gone super quick. .__. At this rate I won't be able to catch up.

Super quick? The GM is hindered by school. This has the potential to be faster.

I can't keep up! I'm now readying my route 101 post. Well, I'm already in 101, just more content.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Super quick? The GM is hindered by school. This has the potential to be faster.

I can't keep up! I'm now readying my route 101 post. Well, I'm already in 101, just more content.

Well yes, super quick. I go to sleep and then I wake up to a thousand posts I have to read and then reply to.

Edit: I'm constructing mine now.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Oh, you mean the OoC page. Actually, it feels pretty slow to me.

Wait, when you're going to make your post (Sarah) do you mean my Route 101 2/2 or the one I posted already?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Your route 101 2/2. I don't mind holding off on posting, I still have a lot I need to accomplish on route 101

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
You'll be waiting for a long time. I only have one sentence written.

... What? I have my Final Exam 4 days away.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
O.O so...maybe I'll just post after Curious. I know what ya mean, I'm taking my exams as well, I just failed one because...I didn't put my name on my paper lmfao!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
A wise choice, young grasshopper.

... Beetle.

... Togepi.

Whatever. Anyway, I'll see if I can catch up. I think I don't have much Character development now, just battling. Yay.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
All of you students talking about your finals makes me even happier that I just have a job. :P

Also, apologies for how quickly I've been helping this go along, but I did put my reasons earlier. ^_^"

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
My final semester, then it's off to looking for a job hahaha. Anyways, I'm putting my post up tommorrow.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I think Yui sounds pretty cute; she shares Pettanko-ness with Adelaide. :P

Am I the only one who finds the image of Feebas flapping about in the dirt hilarious? :v

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I love reading you guys post. LOL Will get interesting once we start to meet up.

Anyways, posted

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still here, and I think Ash is still busy with school.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I'm posting on Monday, or when the RPM has come back.

I already have 2/3 of Ariel's team planned.

If it makes you feel any better, I was writing my post yesterday. I now have 3 paragraphs complete. Sorry, but I'm practicing a new way to "Show, don't tell." compared to my old one.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
We just need to be patient for Ash. He's been especially busy at school which is quite understandable. I've finished by posts and am waiting for Chapter Two.

Back