• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tile Inserting, The Easy Way!

Pinta77

Wohoo thanks! I thought i could get away with not editing any tiles in my hack, but it turns out i need to change a few to make it look decent.

Years
Is there anyway just to take a tileset from one rom and place it in another?
It worked with my tileset 0 but not any others

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Is there anyway just to take a tileset from one rom and place it in another?
It worked with my tileset 0 but not any others

Depends on what ROM's you're on about. From ROM's of the same type (like one Ruby to another) it's just a case of saving each Tileset and Pallette and reloading them into your other ROM. For Ruby to Firered and vice versa, it's more of a case of copy and pasting individual tiles from one to the other due to different size limitations of the tilesets.

Back