• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~ 【Serpentine Pokemon Club】 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hmm....xD thinking about it, if I turned into something like a snake I would feel somewhat crippled. Then i'd have to get some tips from my Arbok how to survive. Cuz naturally most people I know would become distraut without their precious arm and ledgs :P

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hmm....xD thinking about it, if I turned into something like a snake I would feel somewhat crippled. Then i'd have to get some tips from my Arbok how to survive. Cuz naturally most people I know would become distraut without their precious arm and legs :P
lol xD

How do you feel about not having any limbs?
let's see... very very wierd and super scary xD XD
i'll just accept it and live my life to the fullest!! :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
How do you feel about not having any limbs?

*Poor Snivy*
If I lose my limbs, I will be afflicted. Personally if I come to the world without limbs, it does not shock me more than that. But if I lose them step by step by evolution of course it would shock me!
Anyway, snakes are freaking cool!

CourageHound

Years
Answering the topic: If you were going to have a serpentine monobody team, which pokemon would you have? (at least 3 and up to 6)

Gyarados
Milotic
Arbok
Dragonair @ Eviloite
Pupitar @ Eviolite
Steelix

I choose theese guys cuz besides Milotic not only have I i've used each of em in an in-game storyline, they all posses certain traits that can be used in a serious battle.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I think it would be a good idea to make a "beauty" team, featuring these ones:

148.gif
350.gif
497.gif

Or a "beast" team, with these:

208.gif
130.gif
024.gif

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you were going to have a serpentine monobody team, which pokemon would you have? (at least 3 and up to 6)
my team would be
130.png
350.png
497.png
384.png
148.png
024.png

How is
247.png
a Serpentine Pokemon??

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Same goes to metapod and kakuna. And I don't know neither. It's all according to the pokedex anyway~
oh ... its ok then i thought u made the list so.....

..time for some pics :
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
If you were going to have a serpentine monobody team, which pokemon would you have?

I woud have:
Seviper
Arbok
Gyarados
Rayquaza
Serperior
Magcargo

Those are my favorites, I think they work well as a team ^^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
•Username: ♪Twiggy♪
•Partner Pokemon: Serperior
•Reason for joining: I don't really need a real reason, other than how I love my Serpy. Hmm mmm.

If you were going to have a serpentine monobody team, which pokemon would you have? (at least 3 and up to 6)
my team would be
130.png
350.png
497.png
384.png
148.png
024.png

If I had a team, it would be a clone of yours, but with emphasis on the "beautiful" ones - they will be put first and foremost.

497.png
148.png
350.png
384.png
024.png
130.png

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Nice milotic pic, Avishka! I liked it. :3
I'm not being able to see the rest of the pics though.
hmm.. i can see all of them
i have edited my post i hope u can see them now :3

•Username: ♪Twiggy♪
•Partner Pokemon: Serperior
•Reason for joining: I don't really need a real reason, other than how I love my Serpy. Hmm mmm.

If I had a team, it would be a clone of yours, but with emphasis on the "beautiful" ones - they will be put first and foremost.

497.png
148.png
350.png
384.png
024.png
130.png
welcome to the club twiggy!!
lol copycat xD XD

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Welcome, Twiggy! Hope you stick with us ;)
And thanks Avishka, now I can see all of 'em. They're amazing.

For people choosing rayquaza as a member of their teams:
Wouldn't it be better if your team was only rayquaza? Because the last time I used rayquaza, it destroyed the entire Elite 4. x:

CourageHound

Years
Welcome, Twiggy! Hope you stick with us ;)
And thanks Avishka, now I can see all of 'em. They're amazing.

For people choosing rayquaza as a member of their teams:
Wouldn't it be better if your team was only rayquaza? Because the last time I used rayquaza, it destroyed the entire Elite 4. x:

This. Lol but I have no problem with legendaries as long as they arent uber legendary. Like say zapdos is perfectly fine as oppsed to zeckrom.

Anyway, although the pokemon so far selected are slightly mainstream, its good that they at least have a couple different ways to use them in battle. Not the most effective mono body tho....that honnor goes to bipedal pokemon with tails

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Anyway, although the pokemon so far selected are slightly mainstream, its good that they at least have a couple different ways to use them in battle. Not the most effective mono body tho....that honnor goes to bipedal pokemon with tails

Bidepal pokemon with tails are cool but I would go with quadrupede pokemon.
The only bad thing is that so nobody can fly ;;

Geez, this place is quiet isn't it?
Time for a new topic:

What's the best serpent couple for you? Why?
Well I think Milotix x Gyarados is classic. Is like the beauty and the beast and they have very close concepts. I think they're very close one to another naturally.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Bidepal pokemon with tails are cool but I would go with quadrupede pokemon.
The only bad thing is that so nobody can fly ;;

Geez, this place is quiet isn't it?
Time for a new topic:

What's the best serpent couple for you? Why?
Well I think Milotix x Gyarados is classic. Is like the beauty and the beast and they have very close concepts. I think they're very close one to another naturally.

But wouldn't it be kinda annoying every time you want to hold something? :P

For some reason I want to pair it with a Serperior instead, but I doubt it'll even bear fruit.

CourageHound

Years
Answering Topix: Which do you think is the best serpent couple?

I'll go with the 'ol Huntail x Goreybyss match up. Fits them quite nicely ^-^. Depending on how

@Avishka that picture is amazing :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back