ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #476    
Old December 14th, 2012 (9:11 PM).
selet selet is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2

    Bug at the beginning of the game.

    When you enter cutters house, the scene doesn't start and the game freezes if you talk to the two people in front of Alen.

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #477    
    Old December 14th, 2012 (9:26 PM).
    搞五搞六's Avatar
    搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
    战5渣
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Posts: 75

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by SoraTheTruth View Post
      what do i do after beating the gym in redwood town?

      Head south to get HM Rock Smash

      __________________
      The hacks I support:






      Reply With Quote
        #478    
      Old December 17th, 2012 (7:48 PM). Edited December 17th, 2012 by DrFuji.
      vincent18 vincent18 is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 19

        have you edit the growth stat of axew?

        what are the moves that haxarious learn by leveling up?

        Reply With Quote
          #479    
        Old December 18th, 2012 (1:55 AM). Edited December 18th, 2012 by zizibu.
        zizibu zizibu is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 30

          hey every one
          how can i help URANIUM find the key in crytal villa ??
          (after ELI4)
          and i have 3 foosil and 1 old amber
          where can i switch it with some pokes??

          Reply With Quote
            #480    
          Old December 18th, 2012 (2:52 PM).
          stifu stifu is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by selet View Post
            Bug at the beginning of the game.

            When you enter cutters house, the scene doesn't start and the game freezes if you talk to the two people in front of Alen.

            that's right... I cannot go further. Was this bug there also in the preview versions?

            Reply With Quote
              #481    
            Old December 18th, 2012 (8:36 PM).
            搞五搞六's Avatar
            搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
            战5渣
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Posts: 75

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by zizibu View Post
              hey every one
              how can i help URANIUM find the key in crytal villa ??
              (after ELI4)
              and i have 3 foosil and 1 old amber
              where can i switch it with some pokes??

              go to Redwood City,Marble Greenland,Waterwave Path,Brozen Port in sequence to get the key.
              you can revive the fossil in the Marble City.

              __________________
              The hacks I support:






              Reply With Quote
                #482    
              Old December 19th, 2012 (2:18 AM).
              zizibu zizibu is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 30

                wow
                i did it
                thank you so much搞五搞六

                Reply With Quote
                  #483    
                Old December 19th, 2012 (6:11 AM).
                SoraTheTruth's Avatar
                SoraTheTruth SoraTheTruth is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 131

                  After getting rock smash where do I go? I ve been looking around the route no way to cross the ocean without surf

                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #484    
                  Old December 19th, 2012 (6:12 AM).
                  yaiba990 yaiba990 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2009
                    Posts: 12

                    After defeating Giratina in Crystal Villa, where do I go next ?

                    Reply With Quote
                      #485    
                    Old December 19th, 2012 (9:19 PM).
                    搞五搞六's Avatar
                    搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
                    战5渣
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Posts: 75

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SoraTheTruth View Post
                      After getting rock smash where do I go? I ve been looking around the route no way to cross the ocean without surf

                      Return to the Mt.Skywall in the High path,you can use rock smash and find a new road.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yaiba990 View Post
                      After defeating Giratina in Crystal Villa, where do I go next ?

                      Go to Orange Villa which is south to Whitewave City.

                      __________________
                      The hacks I support:






                      Reply With Quote
                        #486    
                      Old December 20th, 2012 (11:25 AM).
                      mikethepokemaster's Avatar
                      mikethepokemaster mikethepokemaster is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2011
                        Location: kanto region
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 304

                        where do you go after you beat the elite 4 and how do i evolve my evee into a glaceon i mean the color evee.

                        Reply With Quote
                          #487    
                        Old December 20th, 2012 (6:06 PM).
                        搞五搞六's Avatar
                        搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
                        战5渣
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Posts: 75

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
                          where do you go after you beat the elite 4 and how do i evolve my evee into a glaceon i mean the color evee.

                          Go to the Brozen Port.
                          Use a leaf stone to a eevee-s.

                          __________________
                          The hacks I support:






                          Reply With Quote
                            #488    
                          Old December 22nd, 2012 (5:57 AM).
                          mikethepokemaster's Avatar
                          mikethepokemaster mikethepokemaster is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2011
                            Location: kanto region
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 304

                            sorry for not saying thank you sooo, thank you and can i ask how do i get to central area

                            Reply With Quote
                              #489    
                            Old December 22nd, 2012 (6:32 AM).
                            搞五搞六's Avatar
                            搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
                            战5渣
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                              Posts: 75

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
                              sorry for not saying thank you sooo, thank you and can i ask how do i get to central area

                              After you finish Lumiere event,go to the airport in Brightlight City and talk to Uranium,you will get a airplane ticket that take you to Central Area.

                              __________________
                              The hacks I support:






                              Reply With Quote
                                #490    
                              Old December 22nd, 2012 (7:07 AM).
                              mikethepokemaster's Avatar
                              mikethepokemaster mikethepokemaster is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                Location: kanto region
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 304

                                thanks for the information your a great help

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #491    
                                Old December 22nd, 2012 (5:29 PM). Edited December 22nd, 2012 by iKiddJayy22.
                                iKiddJayy22 iKiddJayy22 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1

                                  I cannot patch my Emerald rom with this. Any help?

                                  Nvm

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #492    
                                  Old December 23rd, 2012 (7:34 AM).
                                  1158's Avatar
                                  1158 1158 is offline
                                  ......
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 507

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by iKiddJayy22 View Post
                                    I cannot patch my Emerald rom with this. Any help?

                                    Nvm

                                    Please try another rom.

                                    I fixed the bug on Light Path,and I recycled an idea about western TYRON(I abandoned this idea before):Battle Bases and Challenge Bridge,Battle bases are more like "gyms" of western TYRON,and Challenge Bridge is a bit similar to Pokemon league,there are 6 Battle Bases in western TYRON,after you defeat the leader of one Battle Base,you can earn one emblem,you can challenge the Challenge Bridge after you collected all the 6 emblems,also,I changed almost all the outdoor battle backgrounds,here,some screenshots:

                                    __________________
                                    Hacks I support:




                                    Hacks I'm working on:


                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #493    
                                    Old December 23rd, 2012 (9:27 AM).
                                    mikethepokemaster's Avatar
                                    mikethepokemaster mikethepokemaster is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                                      Location: kanto region
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 304

                                      is it already implanted or are you going to add it on later love the idea

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #494    
                                      Old December 23rd, 2012 (5:48 PM).
                                      PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
                                      PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
                                      2015 Edition.
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                                        Location: The Blue Earth
                                        Nature: Modest
                                        Posts: 306

                                        Nice update. Love the background. The Battle Base and Challenge Bridge idea is really cool.

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #495    
                                        Old December 23rd, 2012 (9:04 PM).
                                        搞五搞六's Avatar
                                        搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
                                        战5渣
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                                          Posts: 75

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
                                          Please try another rom.

                                          I fixed the bug on Light Path,and I recycled an idea about western TYRON(I abandoned this idea before):Battle Bases and Challenge Bridge,Battle bases are more like "gyms" of western TYRON,and Challenge Bridge is a bit similar to Pokemon league,there are 6 Battle Bases in western TYRON,after you defeat the leader of one Battle Base,you can earn one emblem,you can challenge the Challenge Bridge after you collected all the 6 emblems,also,I changed almost all the outdoor battle backgrounds,here,some screenshots:

                                          Thanks for the updating.It seems that you have added something good in the game in the new version.
                                          I think you need change you thread title now.It should be version 2 realeased.XD

                                          __________________
                                          The hacks I support:






                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #496    
                                          Old December 24th, 2012 (9:09 AM).
                                          1158's Avatar
                                          1158 1158 is offline
                                          ......
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 507

                                            I found that there're some serious bugs which will make Challenge Bridge not avaliable,and there're some errors in the Battle Bases,now I've fixed these problems and updated the current version to the fixed version 2.01.

                                            __________________
                                            Hacks I support:




                                            Hacks I'm working on:


                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #497    
                                            Old December 24th, 2012 (9:38 AM).
                                            SoraTheTruth's Avatar
                                            SoraTheTruth SoraTheTruth is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Naive
                                              Posts: 131

                                              beat the gym in volcano city and i went to the golden temple and got the key item, and i didnt play for a few days and am now confused where do i go now?

                                              __________________
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #498    
                                              Old December 24th, 2012 (4:49 PM).
                                              搞五搞六's Avatar
                                              搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
                                              战5渣
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                Posts: 75

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by SoraTheTruth View Post
                                                beat the gym in volcano city and i went to the golden temple and got the key item, and i didnt play for a few days and am now confused where do i go now?

                                                Have you finished the Jade Volcano Event? If no,go and finsih it,the Jade Volcano is in the northeast to the Gold Temple. If yes, go to the Bronze Port.

                                                __________________
                                                The hacks I support:






                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #499    
                                                Old December 25th, 2012 (11:06 AM).
                                                freddy9 freddy9 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2010
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 4

                                                  Where do you go after getting surf? After reshiram event

                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #500    
                                                  Old December 26th, 2012 (3:50 PM).
                                                  搞五搞六's Avatar
                                                  搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
                                                  战5渣
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                    Posts: 75

                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by freddy9 View Post
                                                    Where do you go after getting surf? After reshiram event

                                                    After the Reshiram event in the Jade Volcano? Then go to Marble City, cross the forest which is south to it, and use surf.

                                                    __________________
                                                    The hacks I support:






                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:12 AM.