• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well I still haven't gotten a Shiny yet, but I am mainly working on my dex at the moment. I plan to try to find a Shiny Roggenrola sense it had become my favorite rock type aside from Tyranitar.

However, I did evolve my Shiny Dratinin into a Dragonair. I don't know if I want to evo it into Dragonite, because I don't really like the green color. If it was a darker forest green then maybe. Also I am thinking about evoing my SHiny Pichu into a Raichu.

So far 90 MM eggs with Roggenrola, but I got to hatch about 200 more for trade slaves.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good luck with your Roggenrola.

I'm being lazy and putting off hatching more Treecko eggs. Instead, I've been trying to beat SS version. T:

Edit:
Just another update.
I've hatched 131 eggs and have 29 more in my PC box. All of them are Masuda Method eggs, so hopefully one will be that beautiful, glittering Treecko I've been searching for. <3

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Thanks for the congrats on my Azurill, guys!

Even though I was almost certain that shiny Chimchar wouldn't count as a red shiny, I decided to hunt for it anyway because I do like it very much. I hatched a couple of eggs yesterday but then got tired and took a nap instead lol, and then I continued it today:

Spoiler:

Twenty. Freakin'. Eggs. I was already in complete disbelief as it was, but then I saw that the Everstone worked and he has a Jolly nature! My luck is on fire! Get it? Chimchar, fire? This hunt now takes my Treecko hunt's spot as the fastest hunt. Treecko was done in 25 eggs.

Good luck miloticfan54 on your shiny Frillish, Iceman3317 on your shiny Roggenrola, and Slenderman on your shiny Treecko! I also appreciate you giving me a list of red shinies~ I think I'm going to go after Skorupi for the red shiny, and if not that I'm going to hunt Bonsly for the Christmas theme.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, 20 eggs? That's awesome.
Thanks, and no problem. (: I also plan on going after a shiny Skorupi after I finish with Treecko. I'd like to complete this hunt before Monday.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yep gratz, and thank you. I think I am going to try to get more eggs hatched soon. I may wait till I finish Johto and Kanto pokemon up. Sense I still of a box of Roggenrola that needs to be traded. I haven't really tried to get Red or Green shinies yet. I was trying to get a Swellow,but no luck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
Sawsbuck shone in Dragonspiral Tower, a great Christmas shiny!! It's female, with an Impish nature!

I will update my hunts soon!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Over 190 Treecko eggs hatched; some of which are Masuda Method.
No luck so far, but I'm going to keep trying for a shiny. I've been hoping to find it before Monday, but I don't know if that's going to happen. T:
I soon need to get some money built up, though...I can't afford to get the Treecko out of the daycare center. D;

Years
Congrats on those shinies - Skarmory, Alomomola (can't spellllll) and Sawsbuck are all shinies I'd love to own at some point!

Good luck on all the current hunts; everyone seems to be slaving over theirs at the minute! I hope you do all receive yours majorly soon - any luck I own is readily donated to all your causes for the moment! :D

Just a quick update:
Treecko: 15,028
Dialga: 436
Zapdos: 630

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good luck, TCE. (:
Haha, looks like we're hunting the same Pokemon.

My update:

I have to hatch 8 (or maybe 9) more Treecko eggs until I reach 240 total. The last 3 PC boxes of eggs have been Masuda Method. I would also be SR for a shiny legendary on HG or SS, but I'm not far enough in yet (I already beat SS but reset it). T: So for now I'll just be hunting Treecko. My goal was to get 300 hatched by last night, but I was too busy. I'll definitely try to reach that goal today...seems more possibly, considering I have nothing to do for today.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Azurill and Chimchar, NightOfRemorse!

Congrats on the shiny Sawsbuck, SP5Number3!

This week's random hunt is... Venonat!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually noticed the other day how cute shiny Venonat are <3

So yesterday I hatched around 100 Treecko eggs. I have less than a PC box left to hatch. I probably will finish that sometime today if I'm not excessively busy. My new goal is to get the shiny Treecko by Christmas eve. I don't want to spend the whole of Christmas on my game system trying to shiny hunt.

Years
Day 10... Since exams were postponed due to the sportsfest and generally, being injured I don't need to participate... I spent the entire past days in a classroom playing chess and SPAMMING 2 DSs... One REing, one MMing... Ironically... I believe the Shiny Charm hates me... Because something shone today... But on a game WITHOUT Shiny Charm... I might not hunt for a while (if I can resist the temptation)... My shiny reaction has actually worsened my injury...

See him for yourself:
Spoiler:

Either way... This is the BEST Christmas gift ever! Meh, the problem was I never got a video of it this time because I was at school... Either way, Everstone worked, It has a Modest nature, regrettably, it has Cursed Body instead of Water Absorb... But I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm EV training him as I type after transferring him to White 2.

Anyway, this drought is over! Maybe I should go for Swift Swim Poliwag next? So, I wish you guys luck then! Congrats to NightOfRemorse's Shiny Chimchar! That was quite fast...

May everybody else have a Merry Christmas! I guess I'll be returning all the luck I borrowed now! Good luck~

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Congratulations on all those shinies. Sorry to hear about your injury, Miloticfan.
I have caught the shiny Haxorus in the nature preserve, but I still haven't gotten the round/oval charm. Is there something I'm missing?

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Just saying hi and congrats on all catches/hatches when I was not around. Wish you a fast recovery miloticfan54.
I've been busy lately but I'll try to be more active.

Cya around and happy hunting.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hope you get better soon, Milotic (: And congratulations on the Frillish.

I've been lazy about hatching Treecko eggs. :T Instead, I've been sitting at the computer and drawing coloring pages of Blue's Clues characters for my best friend's toddler sister. Also some Pokemon ones for her sister who has taken an interest to it.

Speaking of, I'm going to throw together the lineart for the sketch I have finished so I can go back to shiny hunting. Or maybe I'll make some more while I still have creativity.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
Updating my hunts after obtaining Sawsbuck.

First, I have the Jhoto starters. I am hoping the most for Totodile, but I will accept Chickorita. I just do not want Cyndaquil, considering I've already got three of those and none of the others. (~1000 Pokemon Seen)

Second, is Route 3 in Black. I REALLY want Blitzle, nothing really else. However, if I do get something else, it cannot be a female Pidove. I've gotten one of those, and do not want another. (2700 RE's)

On the side, we have Squirtle and Turtwig. I am hatching Squirtle eggs while doing Route 3 encounters, pretty much on the side. Turtwig, for now, is just when I get bored with the others. (Squirtle - ~700 Eggs / Turtwig - 156 SR's)

Mudkip is put on hold. Sapphire's battery has died, and Ruby is sure to follow. I will be replacing the batteries soon, and get Mudkip soon after (hopefully). (5100 SR's)

Anyways, good luck on everyone's current hunts! And congratulations on recently obtained shinies!!

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
Just checking in for an update. Went over to gamestop tonight after I got off work and picked up Platinum so I could have another game to hunt in besides Soul Silver. Right now my current hunt for shiny Dratini in SS stands at 1521 SRs, and tonight I'll begin a new hunt for a Sinnoh starter in Platinum. I've been trying to decide which one to hunt for a while now, but I made up my mind and my new target will be shiny Piplup. I was gonna do Chimchar at first because of the nature versatility, but I picked Piplup because I want a water starter, and I already came up with a good nickname for it. After I'm finished eating I'll begin the new hunt on Platinum and I'll be alternating between hunts since I only have one DS. Hopefully I get lucky and Dratini and Piplup shine soon!

Congrats to the new shinies: Azurill, Chimchar, Sawsbuck and Frillish. Shouts out to NightofRemorse, SP5Number3, and Miloticfan54! I noticed there are a couple Treecko hunts going on, I plan on hunting that myself later in SS so good luck on the Treeckos! And good luck to all other hunts! ***

Years
Oh gosh, unexpected surprise!!!
I was hatching 60 last Charmander eggs to get the number of eggs to 400 before I put it on hiatus and focus on Snover for Christmas, and after 366 eggs shiny Charmander is mine!!!

But that's not all, oh no, it's female!

I'm so excited you guys, I wanted but did not ever expect to get a female, but she's sat in my shiny box right now all golden and beautiful, my early Christmas present :3
It's my first MM'd shiny too!

Pictures!
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums...B-9463-B24A28ECA6E3-1415-0000014BB91EC174.jpg
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums...E-9935-26414D79DC58-1415-0000014B89A97A58.jpg

I plan to hatch the last few Charmander eggs and then move onto exclusively Snover, because I'd still like to take my chance and try and get a shiny snowy tree before Christmas :)
Congrats on the Frillish miloticfan54! Also any others I might have missed though I don't think I have... And of course, good luck everyone else on your hunts, don't get discouraged like I almost did and give up! Keep trying and you'll get those sparkles!

Last edited:
Back