• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Now I want to make a RP where Team Rocket are actual terrorists T.T
It shall include Explosions, Pterodactyls, Slenderman, Music by Linkin Park, and Motion Control Capabilities! I'm not sure how it'll work, or what those things could do when put together, but i would sorely miss any of them, besides, it sounds perfectly logic!

Anyways, dears, could you be nice enough to raise our hand and tell me whose in the RP and is not on the first post? That way I'll know which SUs I have to hunt down across the pages of this thread :P

As for Nnja Dude, don't worry, you may try as many times as you want when it comes to SUs, just stick to logic, coherent stuff and youll be in the RP in no time! :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Name: Marcus Freeman

Appearance:

Marcus is basically your offensive linemen in terms of size. He is 6'4'' and has broad shoulders. His bald head reflects the sun making his head look like a gaint mirror. He has long arms and legs giving him an advantage if he were to fight. His green eyes reflect his mood because when he is happy they appear soft and gentle but when he is mad they look intense and strike fear into his targets heart. He wears a red jacket with a black hood. Underneath that is a green under armor shirt. He usually wears nice khaki pants with his brown socks tucked into his pants. His sneakers are white with green soles.

Personality:

Marcus is very outgoing and doesn't like to waste a moment when he can't be talking. This isn't to say that he is snobby and can't get along well with others in fact most love listening to Marcus because he has great story telling ability. Those few that don't like him don't openly express it for fear he may crush them like a bug. Don't worry though Marcus wouldn't even hurt a fly. He is very respectful and loves Pokemon with all his heart. He honestly may love them a bit to much because he would save a Pokemon's life rather then his own. While he is good socially he struggles academically. He can barely manage to pull a C in his history class or any class for that matter. Marcus is overall a good dude and when put to the test, he will never give up it and will do it until the job is done properly.

History:

When Marcus was born the doctor came in to tell his mom, Isabel, that Marcus had a rare and terrible disease. The disease was to make it so he could not talk, read, write, or do anything normal for that matter. His mom couldn't afford to hear that and prayed for help. By the age of three and six months Marcus could finally walk normally and was learning to speak. Marcus had overcame the disease completely and was viewed a hero by everyone on his town. But there are always those he hate heroes. A group of three teenagers gathered around Marcus' house with torches, throwing them into their small wood and straw house burning everything to ash including his mom. Marcus managed to escape by the aid of his dying mother. Her last words were, "Go seek shelter with your uncle" and pointed to a road entering a forest. Then she grew still her outstretched hand now limb and her body empty of life and filled with the hollow death. Marcus set along the road for three days before finding his Uncle at this point he was ten and lived there for six years peacefully yet never forgetting the pain of his mothers death. He hid his tragic past by being very talkative and lively hoping to eventually forget the pain through new friends and so his adventure begins.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Vato, my friend. I have returned from the depths of the break-up zone with knowledge. Knowledge that will help me reclaim my spot. May I do so?

Nope! |D

You're gonna have to make another sign-up, and we can't guarantee (at all) that it'll get accepted as easily as before. Since we only have one spot left, and you've got competition, you're really gonna have to work for it.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
SO Torn is still GM? Or is it Vato?

Meh. She said raise my hand, at thus it is in the air. Give it a high five if you want, actually, that would be cool. Miles. Miles Okai, pronounced O-kai. By the way... I'm probably going to be inactive till the day after Christmas, so yeah. Not that I won't be checking, I just won't be able to make any posts.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
o.O Sorry if I sounded offended. I was just trying to joke around :P I figured that you would do something like...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7337213&postcount=88

Should I edit it to end it with a "capture attempt?"

Yes, thou must. For you see, Stray Pokemon also need to be inside a Pokeball so that you can ATTEMPT to catch/befriend/something them, they always end up caught, but if the reasons that lead your character to befriend them must be real enough for you to keep them, or else, you'll be told to release them, this no being optional.

BTW, sorry for not replying, didn't saw your post :P

And hereto, yes, it seems like you'll have to do another SU since it wouldn't be fair AT ALL to let you back just like that when everyone around is trying so hard to do a perfectly fleshed SU for our last spot. But as long as you can Wow and Impress me, you'll be okay.

As for Ninja Dude. Just a few things. Tucked socks are a NU-UH. And, why is his head bald at age 16? O.o Not that I like a peculiar character, but what's the reason for this? Is it genetic or something? And this disease, it, um, what? It really sounds not really believable that the son of a woman that lived in a wood and straw overcome this disease with apparently no help? And you still kept a terrorist-esque event in the History section, who would hate a kid that overcame a rare disease, anyways? I could understand that they would make fun of him for not being able to do anything for more than three years, but, burning his house just because he had a disease?! This part MUST DISSAPEAR T.T And, who sends his son away thru a forest and Arceus knows what else when he could easily be taken care of ANY other adult, and even if I were to accept this, how did he survive for three years on the road trying to find his uncle?! HOW DOES A 10 YEAR OLD SURVIVE THREE YEARS ON HIS OWN?! It still looks incredibly un logic, y'know? Your backstory doesn't have to be awesomeness itself, your characters can leave a normal, peaceful life with little to few highlights in their lives and still be fascinating!

I probably missed some stuff, and if I did, Torn will most likely post about it anytime soon.

BTW, I'm back as GM, but Torn is my Vicepresident of Assistant-ness so she will still nag you every now and then :P

And I'm a dude T.T not a girl, D-U-D-E!

Last edited:

TornZero

Years
When Marcus was born the doctor came in to tell his mom, Isabel, that Marcus had a rare and terrible disease. The disease was to make it so he could not talk, read, write, or do anything normal for that matter. His mom couldn't afford to hear that and prayed for help. By the age of three and six months Marcus could finally walk normally and was learning to speak. Marcus had overcame the disease completely and was viewed a hero by everyone on his town.

I shouldn't even need to add anything about the rest of the character because of this. This alone — this... making him out to be destined for total retardation from birth, and somehow able to overcome it before he's even able to do any of that crap in the first place, let alone without any explanation of any of it — is just a huge freakin' no. And being "viewed a hero"? Why? Why is a baby viewed as a hero? He overcame common baby obstacles (WAAAAAAY earlier than a regular baby, too, so he's gotta be some kinda mutant to be able to support the weight of his own body so well at three months)! He didn't save an ambassador's life, or protect a village from a swarm of Pokémon with nothing but his filthy, disgusting diaper! I'm sorry, but just... just no. I see no semblance of logic and reason in this at all, and you obviously didn't research what you were using.

I mean, I'm all for unique, quirky and awkward characters, because they can be just the right level of cool, but seriously, this is just BS cranked up way too far past eleven.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
*Blow into microphone* Hello? Testing, Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3. Anyone here? You death or something? Did Santa kidnap you?

Anyways, to those who have posted, I asked Torn to do the next capture results (aka GM post), since I can't get them done right now... And apparently computers hate me... Since mine just robosplode... Again...

And brace yourselves, late (or early) spring cleaning is coming to this RP soon! And some moar spots might open on the way to a squeaky clean Roleplay!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
You may want to drop me Vato. I really, really like this roleplay but my time is about to dwindle to nil and so is my inspiration. I'm sorry guys.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Where are you GM? Without you this RP will die surely.. C'mon I posted Dec 27th!

TornZero

Years
Okay, two things.

1) Please don't double post. It's against PC's rules. You could have sent a VM/PM to Vato or me instead.

2) I haven't been able to think all too well, and I ended up forgetting. xD I'll have your response up quick.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my alpha SU

Name: Jett Watters
Starter: Eevee

Appearance: Jett is about 6'3 and weighs roughly 130 pounds. His appearance is rather...average. His chin is rather sharp, his eyes an unattractive blue. His forehead is medium sized. The only unnatural thing about him is his blue hair that hangs down in his eyes. He isn't particularly handsome, and he isn't the kind of guy you would pick out in a crowd. Jett's usual apparel is a light blue tee-shirt with a darker water drop emblazoned on the front, dark blue jeans, an blue sneakers. He has a grey backpack that he keeps with him.

Personality: Jett is, again, an average guy all the way around. He isn't memorable. He's quiet, he has a blatant sense of humor, he isn't overly smart, and his voice is neither too deep nor too soft. Jett is very, very awkward. Things never come out of his mouth the way he wants them to. He can be clever at times, but he keeps to himself most of the time. The only thing he isn't average at is swimming. Jett could be considered a Water Ninja. He takes pride in this ability, and cherishes his Arceus-given ability.

History: Jett grew up in Lilycove City. His parents were both sailors, so he spent a good majority of the time near water. His past was relatively uneventful, with one exception. Once there was an awful storm while his parents were out. Jett was seven at the time, but he was an excellent swimmer anyways. He went out to the pier to wait on their return. They didn't return...for days in fact. When they did, it was just his father. His mother had died. He was never the same after that.

Last edited:

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Sorry, forgot the capital rule "_"

@heretostay123- Sorry, Jupe's partner is Mudkip.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Lol, Phanpy isn't available either. Here is the current player list:

1. Me- Mudkip

2. Orangeness- Phanpy

3. Travel- Spheal

4. Icy Burn- Torchic

5. De la muerte- Feebas

6. Tman109er- Torchic Trecko

Last edited: