• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of The Person Above You! [v.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
It's certainly a username of a style I've seen before. It has numbers and choice letters after all. I'm not a huge fan of putting too many numbers in a username, and I kind of wish the 'z' in your username were capitalized, because I feel that it would look better that way.

7/10

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
8/10 Sounds like Lily but the Gender says
male.gif

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
X3 Aww I like pikachus..and kitties

10/10 I like it when people have usernames that express themselves in some shape, way or form

Loocem

Thenn of Erebur
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
5/10

Breaks at least one of the four username rules: Don't use numbers.

Loocem

Thenn of Erebur
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
7/10
Needs capitalization, but that's only because I'm a weird freak about stuff like that. xD

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I don't know. I think you're referencing something or the first part of the eeveelutions name is Gid(eon like Flare, Jolt, Vapor, Umbr, Esp, Glac, Leaf (eon)) and it has a last name? 6/10

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Sounds pretty cool, but takes a long time to write. 9/10

EDIT: Ninja'd >.<

10/10 Your username makes me think of pikachu coloured kittens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back