• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What did you get for Christmas?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Since Christmas came to a close, did any of you get some gifts? If so, what is it? :D

If you can take pictures of the gifts, it would be cool also :)

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I actually got to open two presents early. One was a very nice watch that I desperately needed, and the other was a sweet new pair of headphones. No pictures though. I'll probably come back and post the rest of my gifts after I get to open everything tomorrow.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I only have opened one gift and it's some money from other countries. I can't post a picture because my camera hates me and likes to delete pictures from the SD card. D: Maybe I'll grab my mom's camera (which doesn't work well) and take a photo later.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I didn't get exactly what I wanted for Christmas. I got this instead, but I'm pretty much happy with it :)

DSC00426_zpse3b419a5.jpg

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So far I got a 25 dollar gift card from Target and a Christmas card on Thursday. I figured a Christmas card is something that's OK to opened early so I opened it and the gift card. The card had $20 inside and my family all got gift cards so we went to Target that night and I bought Black2:
Spoiler:

That's it so far. When I go to my aunt's tomorrow I'll probably just get more money I'll let people know what I get when I get back tomorrow night or Wednesday.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well I can count my pokemon monopoly and my pokemon blue game I got last week, but does that really count for Christmas? Oh and an abscess!! :laugh:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I still have to wait, in my time zone is still Christmas Eve, just 3 more hours to go - sadly we won't be able to open presents until 6:00pm when every one in my family will be home, mom will work at her Hotel job. After presents and party, it will be my time to go to work. I won't get to enjoy the presents until after.

LilJz1234, I wish I could get my hands on some Canadian currency for my "World Currency collection".

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
- Laptop
- Boots
- Denim shirt
- Red jeans
- FCUK cologne
- Underwear
- A tshirt that has palm trees all over it idek man
- chOCOLATE

I really only wanted the Laptop, but my Mum decided to get me clothes and stuff as well. <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I got:
-a LEGO Batman keychain
-an Apple App Store gift card
-a backpack
-speakers for my iPad/iTouch
-a gift card for a chocolate store I forgot the name of

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I got 200 bucks. That's it. I prefer money over gifts. I'd rather get things I need than things I want. But nobody knows what I need(I don't even know until I see it...) so I just get money so I can buy it myself. You know... build an emergency get-me-out-of-the-****ter account.

Years
My family Christmas is on the 30th, so I'll get more then.

So far, though? Some makeup with a makeup bag, lotion and hand cream, body wash, a custom-made notebook, glitter pens(!!), $15 iTunes card, and $75 in cash (spent $12 of it to buy more glitter pens).

I'm hoping to hoard the money to get new glasses. Mine are like 7-8 years old and in desperate need of at least new lenses. Will probably get new frames too, but I don't know where. I have to get a new prescription first.

Back