Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 24th, 2012 (9:46 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
  • Administrator
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Posts: 21,458
I am not title creative

Let's all congratulate the wonderful Derozio for being modded to Art & Design! He's very talented and dedicated to this section, so this promotion was well-deserved. Congrats on being modded (and right on Christmas, too)!

You will do wonderful, enjoy your bold blue name! <3
__________________

. pair family twin mal lv llsif .

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old December 24th, 2012 (9:47 PM).
antemortem's Avatar
antemortem antemortem is offline
rushing, ad infinitum
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 7,582


Congratulations, Derozio! Well deserved if you ask me. Make us proud!
__________________
TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS
  #3    
Old December 24th, 2012 (9:50 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Razor Shell
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 47,277
Wow Derozio, this was so unexpected!

And for all of it to happen on Christmas too!

Have fun in the bold and don't go too crazy with the banhammer show us how amazing Art & Design is. Ever since Gavin got s-modded it was obvious you'd be the one to replace him.

Congrats buddy, you'll be awesome!

- Hikari10
__________________
pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
  #4    
Old December 24th, 2012 (10:11 PM).
Cid's Avatar
Cid Cid is offline
Find your niche.
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Beneath the sky.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 2,529
Derozio this was the best Christmas gift ever! Seeing you with that bold blue username, I know Art & Design will be basked in glory in the future and you'll do everything you can to achieve that asap. I know how dedicated you are and I know how talented you are; you will do great things. I'm so so happy to see a good friend get promoted! Heck yeah, Art & Design mod! <333

Happy holidays, Vikalp! Make us even more proud. :D

You have to get all the time in the world and work extra hard so that you still get to the best university there while being an awesome mod! You can do ittt!
__________________
  #5    
Old December 24th, 2012 (10:46 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
Patchisou Yutohru Patchisou Yutohru is offline
  • Developer
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 17,242
oh wow i did not see this coming at all.
  #6    
Old December 24th, 2012 (11:59 PM).
Logiedan's Avatar
Logiedan Logiedan is offline
highly-functioning sociopath
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: yoshi's story
    Age: 2
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2,936
    CONGRATS! YOU'RE GONNA DO GREEEATTT. :D
    BUT LIKE NICK THIS HIT ME BY SURPRISE.
    __________________


    pair: Sheep
      #7    
    Old December 25th, 2012 (1:11 AM).
    curiousnathan's Avatar
    curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Australia
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 7,828
    W00t! Very well deserved! Glad to have you on board!
    __________________
    Former moderator of First Generation, Second Generation and Fourth Generation
      #8    
    Old December 25th, 2012 (2:20 AM).
    Netto Azure's Avatar
    Netto Azure Netto Azure is offline
    Elliot Craig
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: Thors Academy, Erebonian Empire
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 9,550
    I was expecting a better title

    Congrats! This is certainly a nice Winter surprise.
    __________________
      #9    
    Old December 25th, 2012 (7:03 AM).
    halcyonic halcyonic is offline
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 1,477
    This is the same old, awkward "Yay, glad for you." type of post

    Ah, congrats on getting modded, Derodero, u sure seem like a potential mod~! Happy modding & good luck with it!
      #10    
    Old December 25th, 2012 (9:23 AM).
    Squirrel's Avatar
    Squirrel Squirrel is online now
    She keeps receipts~
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: England
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 9,507
    Congrats dude, what a time to get modded! I bet you'll be a great staff member n.n
    __________________
      #11    
    Old December 25th, 2012 (10:23 AM).
    Ash's Avatar
    Ash Ash is offline
    cataclysm
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 10,765
    Congrats Derodero! I do hope you know what this means! You can't go being inactive for months at a time anymore! :b

    But joking aside, PC certainly give you a fabulous present! You better enjoy it! ♥
    __________________
    my claws are out [ chat noir ] at night i rule [/URL][/title]

      #12    
    Old December 25th, 2012 (11:54 AM).
    Meganium's Avatar
    Meganium Meganium is online now
    git gud or get r e k t
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Galveston, TX
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 16,949
    ahhh this is certainly a surprise! Haven't been paying attention to most of PC so I wasn't aware that you were active there! damn roleplay but you're such an amazing member no matter what! Congrats on the promotion! I know you'll do absolutely great!! ^_^
    __________________

    discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
      #13    
    Old December 25th, 2012 (10:45 PM).
    derozio's Avatar
    derozio derozio is offline
    s c a r l e t
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: Akihabara
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 5,503
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
    I am not title creative

    Let's all congratulate the wonderful Derozio for being modded to Art & Design! He's very talented and dedicated to this section, so this promotion was well-deserved. Congrats on being modded (and right on Christmas, too)!

    You will do wonderful, enjoy your bold blue name! <3
    Thank you so much for making this thread and wishing me, Cirno. You're the best! <3;

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Minzy View Post


    Congratulations, Derozio! Well deserved if you ask me. Make us proud!
    That gif is pretty awesome, must say. :] Thank you!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
    Wow Derozio, this was so unexpected!

    And for all of it to happen on Christmas too!

    Have fun in the bold and don't go too crazy with the banhammer show us how amazing Art & Design is. Ever since Gavin got s-modded it was obvious you'd be the one to replace him.

    Congrats buddy, you'll be awesome!

    - Hikari10
    I don't think I'll be using banhammer anytime soon. :p But yeah, I'll give it my best! Thanks! Also, I didn't know 'supporter' tags existed. :@

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Derozio this was the best Christmas gift ever! Seeing you with that bold blue username, I know Art & Design will be basked in glory in the future and you'll do everything you can to achieve that asap. I know how dedicated you are and I know how talented you are; you will do great things. I'm so so happy to see a good friend get promoted! Heck yeah, Art & Design mod! <333

    Happy holidays, Vikalp! Make us even more proud. :D

    You have to get all the time in the world and work extra hard so that you still get to the best university there while being an awesome mod! You can do ittt!
    So glad to see you happy about it rn. <3; I'll try my best, Cid. Not promising anything since I can only do so much. Let us hope the community responds to all the effort I put into it! :] And thanks a bunch! <3;

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
    oh wow i did not see this coming at all.
    You totally didn't. Yeah, we know. :p

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Logiedan View Post
    CONGRATS! YOU'RE GONNA DO GREEEATTT. :D
    BUT LIKE NICK THIS HIT ME BY SURPRISE.
    THANK YOU, I HOPE I REALLY DO GREAT!! :DDD

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
    W00t! Very well deserved! Glad to have you on board!
    Thanks, Curious! Glad to be a part of the team! :]

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
    I was expecting a better title

    Congrats! This is certainly a nice Winter surprise. :)
    haha, yeah, it certainly is. XD; And pssh, Cirno did come up with a rad title! :p Thanks! :]

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
    This is the same old, awkward "Yay, glad for you." type of post

    Ah, congrats on getting modded, Derodero, u sure seem like a potential mod~! Happy modding & good luck with it!
    Potential mod? I'm already a mod, aren't I? XD; But yeah, thanks! :]

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
    Congrats dude, what a time to get modded! I bet you'll be a great staff member n.n
    Yeah, really good timing. <3; Thank you for the wishes! Hope to get to know you all better! ;]

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
    Congrats Derodero! I do hope you know what this means! You can't go being inactive for months at a time anymore! :b

    But joking aside, PC certainly give you a fabulous present! You better enjoy it! ♥
    Yeah Tara, I totally can't do that now. What a shame. :< But on a serious note, glad you decided to wish me! <3 Thanks, I will enjoy for sure!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
    ahhh this is certainly a surprise! Haven't been paying attention to most of PC so I wasn't aware that you were active there! damn roleplay but you're such an amazing member no matter what! Congrats on the promotion! I know you'll do absolutely great!! ^_^
    Well, almost nobody knew about my activity in that section so you're not the only one. XD; But thank you so much! <3;
      #14    
    Old December 30th, 2012 (12:56 PM).
    seeker's Avatar
    seeker seeker is offline
    Electric
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Ireland
    Posts: 10,816
    It's tough letting go </3
    Make us all proud Dero, like I already know you will! A&D is in capable hands, and I'm with you and your decisions every step of the way buddy.

    Congratulations!
    __________________
    she's the greatest adventure I'll ever know
      #15    
    Old December 31st, 2012 (3:46 PM).
    Anastasia.R's Avatar
    Anastasia.R Anastasia.R is offline
    • Moderator
    • Silver Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Boston, MA
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 1,521
    I already said this to you, but CONGRATS, DUDE, AH!

    You're going to do great! =] I'm so happy for you. ;w;
    __________________
    ドーブル
    . . .
    Illustrator. Animator
    Mod of Art Studio
    Artist on PC Daily
    Rika . Nina . Kyle

      #16    
    Old January 1st, 2013 (2:20 PM). Edited January 1st, 2013 by Mezzo.
    Mezzo's Avatar
    Mezzo Mezzo is offline
    Secret lovesick I want to see you again!
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Milaturia.
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 3,561
    Wow. Congratulations, Derozio. So how does it feel like to be a mawd~? ;D Do a good job or else. >:O I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier I haven't been paying attention. T_T
    __________________
    Tumblr Twitter my pair Satoshi is gay Love love, me do, I'll always love you. Current theme.
      #17    
    Old January 1st, 2013 (8:37 PM).
    Loki's Avatar
    Loki Loki is offline
    x
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Tokyo, Japan
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 6,872
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Abnegation View Post
    It's tough letting go </3
    Make us all proud Dero, like I already know you will! A&D is in capable hands, and I'm with you and your decisions every step of the way buddy.

    Congratulations!
    I know that feeling man-- but it's always good to know you're letting go to people you know will do a good job, isn't it? *V*

    Congratulations Derozio, I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job with the section, and I can't wait to see what more you have in store for us with your amazing talent! ;;7;;;;

    (I adore your theme, by the way-- Monet is beautiful, and your theme is such wonderful advertisement for how amazing our Art section is!)
      #18    
    Old January 2nd, 2013 (9:30 AM).
    Kura's Avatar
    Kura Kura is offline
    twitter.com/kuraberryart
       
      Join Date: Sep 2004
      Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
      Age: 27
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 11,014
      Congrats Dero! :33 Was very well deserved and I know you'll do an amazing job with the section! :3
      __________________
      ~Yuugiou Fan~
      ~Kamen Rider Fan~
      ♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
        #19    
      Old September 2nd, 2013 (3:19 PM).
      Team Plasma's Marie's Avatar
      Team Plasma's Marie Team Plasma's Marie is offline
      PKMN 4 Generation Researcher
         
        Join Date: Sep 2013
        Location: Erith, Kent
        Age: 18
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 33
        I'm Happy for you Dero hahaha
          #20    
        Old September 2nd, 2013 (3:28 PM).
        Honest's Avatar
        Honest Honest is offline
        شكرا
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Sep 2008
        Location: New York City
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 11,716
        I find reviving this thread tacky and stupid.

        -locked.
        __________________
        he did it, not me.
        Closed Thread
        Quick Reply

        Sponsored Links
        Thread Tools

        Posting Rules
        You may not post new threads
        You may not post replies
        You may not post attachments
        You may not edit your posts

        BB code is On
        Smilies are On
        [IMG] code is On
        HTML code is Off

        Forum Jump


        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:10 AM.