• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Now I'm waiting for them to eat breakfast. Gift opening isn't chaotic and stuff at my house. It's very leisurely and sometimes we wait and take several days to open them all.

@Toujours
Well, it's cool that you're still happy with Christmas. It annoys me when people seem to think that Christmas is solely about the gifts. This day generally doesn't make me think about the idea of the holiday much. After all, it probably didn't happen on the 25th, unless I'm mistaken.

Years
:laugh: Don't blame you Went i'd take the 10 bucks too :laugh:

Merry Christmas everyone :)
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Which would probably give you Diabetes.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
i have Diabetes and I eat chocolate,lol( no it dosent kill you, if it did I would have died a million times) I got some chocolate candy for Christmas along with other nice gifts including the iPhone I knew I'd get. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Having Diabetes would I imagine. D:

HAPPY TOPICS ITS CHRISTMAS JEEZ

It isnt that bad. Its more of an annoyance than a terrible illness. I eat anything I want as long as I take my meds. Im having pie for dessert later :D There's always room for pie.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
On my way to my aunt's to drink now! I got on PC on my phone because I love you all sooo much.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Great arceus @_@
I just got a copy of Emerald version. It's full of level 100 shinies. Seriously, I'm looking at a level 100 shiny Mew right now. <3 Now I'm going to migrate my favorites to Diamond and the rest to Soulsilver for safe keeping.

So how is Christmas going for everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back