Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old December 24th, 2012 (12:18 AM).
Absol Absol is offline
  • Crystal Tier
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,816
Traded completed and thank you. :)

I am still doing free breeding and capture rngs!
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #202    
Old December 24th, 2012 (12:29 AM).
danaxe's Avatar
danaxe danaxe is offline
I long for kyurem powerz
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Location: ever grande city
    Age: 15
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 322
    Username:danaxe
    Pokemon:bagon
    Nickname (if want one):megadragon
    Gender:male
    Spoiler:
    female, I changed my mind.

    Nature:careful
    Ability:intimidate
    IVs:flawless.
    Shiny:yes please
    Egg Moves:dragon rush, fire fang
    Hatch Location: Giants chasm
    Other:thanks
    __________________
    my black 2 fc 1979-8982-9170


    Good trade shops:
    I loveevee's
    Reply With Quote
      #203    
    Old December 24th, 2012 (1:00 AM).
    Absol Absol is offline
    • Crystal Tier
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Posts: 1,816
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by danaxe View Post
    Username:danaxe
    Pokemon:bagon
    Nickname (if want one):megadragon
    Gender:male
    Spoiler:
    female, I changed my mind.

    Nature:careful
    Ability:intimidate
    IVs:flawless.
    Shiny:yes please
    Egg Moves:dragon rush, fire fang
    Hatch Location: Giants chasm
    Other:thanks :) :) :) :) :)
    I'll try to get this one done soon. :)
    Reply With Quote
      #204    
    Old December 24th, 2012 (2:06 AM).
    danaxe's Avatar
    danaxe danaxe is offline
    I long for kyurem powerz
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jul 2009
      Location: ever grande city
      Age: 15
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 322
      Thankyou For making my mate jealous of my LV.39 Porygon-Z
      __________________
      my black 2 fc 1979-8982-9170


      Good trade shops:
      I loveevee's
      Reply With Quote
        #205    
      Old December 24th, 2012 (5:01 AM).
      masaru3's Avatar
      masaru3 masaru3 is offline
      Chespin, I choose you!
        FC: 1032-2650-8413
        IGN: André
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Portugal
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 216
        Username: masaru3
        Pokemon: Eevee (for vaporeon)
        Nickname (if want one): no thanks
        Gender: Any
        Nature: Bold
        Ability: Anticipation
        IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
        Shiny: No thanks
        Egg Moves: Wish
        Hatch Location: Undella Bay
        Other: -

        If it's okay to request other pokémon, I'm gonna leave other requests here, if not just ignore the following requests:
        Spoiler:

        Username: masaru3
        Pokemon: Eevee (for jolteon)
        Nickname (if want one): no thanks
        Gender: Any
        Nature: Timid
        Ability: Adaptability/Run Away
        IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
        Shiny: No thanks
        Egg Moves: no need
        Hatch Location: Chargestone Cave
        Other: -

        Username: masaru3
        Pokemon: Eevee (for glaceon)
        Nickname (if want one): no thanks
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Modest
        Ability: Adaptability/Run Away
        IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
        Shiny: Yes please
        Egg Moves: Wish
        Hatch Location: Icirrus City
        Other: -

        Username: masaru3
        Pokemon: Eevee (for Espeon)
        Nickname (if want one): no thanks
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Timid
        Ability: Anticipation
        IVs: 31/31/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting)
        Shiny: No thanks
        Egg Moves: Stored Power
        Hatch Location: Dream Yard
        Other: -


        I'm also interested in your timid shiny rotom :D

        Rotom ♁ Lv. 1
        OT: EV♥ | 1027
        Timid | Levitate
        31/2/31/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Dragon 70)
        ThunderShock - Confuse Ray - Volt Switch - Shadow Ball


        Let me know what you want in return, I'll give you a DW female per pokémon. I can also give you a male eevee with Stored Power, Yawn, Wish and Curse (the wonders of Smeargle's Sketch!)
        __________________
        3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
        ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
        Reply With Quote
          #206    
        Old December 24th, 2012 (6:21 AM).
        Monarch's Avatar
        Monarch Monarch is offline
          FC: 1263-5543-3702
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          Username: Monarch
          Pokemon: Eevee
          Nickname: Empress
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Modest
          Ability: Adaptibility or Run away
          IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
          Shiny: Yes
          Egg moves: Any
          Hatch location: Dragonspiral tower (or Any)
          Other: It is for Glaceon evolution
          __________________


          BW2 FC: 2624 1457 8099
          Reply With Quote
            #207    
          Old December 24th, 2012 (12:13 PM).
          MelchiorFlyer's Avatar
          MelchiorFlyer MelchiorFlyer is offline
          Flygon
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Location: Oregon
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Naive
            Posts: 221
            Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
            Pokemon: Eevee (for Umbreon)
            Nickname (if want one): Checkers
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Calm
            Ability: Synchronize
            IVs: Near-Flawless
            Shiny: Yes please
            Egg Moves: Assurance
            Hatch Location: Any where
            Other: Thank you!
            __________________
            X/Y Friend Code: 4313-1485-3689
            Friend Safari: Bug ~ Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion (I think)

            PM Me if you add me~!

            Flygon is my bby~!
            Reply With Quote
              #208    
            Old December 24th, 2012 (1:29 PM).
            Absol Absol is offline
            • Crystal Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Posts: 1,816
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
            Username: masaru3
            Pokemon: Eevee (for vaporeon)
            Nickname (if want one): no thanks
            Gender: Any
            Nature: Bold
            Ability: Anticipation
            IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
            Shiny: No thanks
            Egg Moves: Wish
            Hatch Location: Undella Bay
            Other: -

            If it's okay to request other pokémon, I'm gonna leave other requests here, if not just ignore the following requests:
            Spoiler:

            Username: masaru3
            Pokemon: Eevee (for jolteon)
            Nickname (if want one): no thanks
            Gender: Any
            Nature: Timid
            Ability: Adaptability/Run Away
            IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
            Shiny: No thanks
            Egg Moves: no need
            Hatch Location: Chargestone Cave
            Other: -

            Username: masaru3
            Pokemon: Eevee (for glaceon)
            Nickname (if want one): no thanks
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Modest
            Ability: Adaptability/Run Away
            IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
            Shiny: Yes please
            Egg Moves: Wish
            Hatch Location: Icirrus City
            Other: -

            Username: masaru3
            Pokemon: Eevee (for Espeon)
            Nickname (if want one): no thanks
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Timid
            Ability: Anticipation
            IVs: 31/31/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting)
            Shiny: No thanks
            Egg Moves: Stored Power
            Hatch Location: Dream Yard
            Other: -


            I'm also interested in your timid shiny rotom :D

            Rotom ♁ Lv. 1
            OT: EV♥ | 1027
            Timid | Levitate
            31/2/31/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Dragon 70)
            ThunderShock - Confuse Ray - Volt Switch - Shadow Ball


            Let me know what you want in return, I'll give you a DW female per pokémon. I can also give you a male eevee with Stored Power, Yawn, Wish and Curse (the wonders of Smeargle's Sketch!)
            The requests are free since I am mainly doing these to be able to expand my collection and to have more RNGs and for others to be able to get the Pokemon they want. :)
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Monarch View Post
            Username: Monarch
            Pokemon: Eevee
            Nickname: Empress
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Modest
            Ability: Adaptibility or Run away
            IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
            Shiny: Yes
            Egg moves: Any
            Hatch location: Dragonspiral tower (or Any)
            Other: It is for Glaceon evolution
            Adding this to be RNG'd too. :)
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Checkers_Albino_Umbreon View Post
            Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
            Pokemon: Eevee (for Umbreon)
            Nickname (if want one): Checkers
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Calm
            Ability: Synchronize
            IVs: Near-Flawless
            Shiny: Yes please
            Egg Moves: Assurance
            Hatch Location: Any where
            Other: Thank you!
            I only see Diamond in your sig for a friend code and these requests are for 5th Gen games only (Black/White and Black 2/White 2). Just want to make sure you have one of those games since I cannot do RNG on any 4th Gen games yet.
            Reply With Quote
              #209    
            Old December 24th, 2012 (4:46 PM). Edited December 24th, 2012 by MelchiorFlyer.
            MelchiorFlyer's Avatar
            MelchiorFlyer MelchiorFlyer is offline
            Flygon
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Nov 2012
              Location: Oregon
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 221
              I do have I Black game. I just lost it. I lost all of them except Diamond. :/ I'll try to find it. I'll VM you when I do.

              EDIT: NM I found them! I've been looking for them FOREVER!!!
              Black FC: 2495 2895 0189
              __________________
              X/Y Friend Code: 4313-1485-3689
              Friend Safari: Bug ~ Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion (I think)

              PM Me if you add me~!

              Flygon is my bby~!
              Reply With Quote
                #210    
              Old December 25th, 2012 (12:47 AM). Edited December 25th, 2012 by CobaltChrome.
              CobaltChrome's Avatar
              CobaltChrome CobaltChrome is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 30
                Breeding Form
                Username: CobaltChrome
                Pokemon: Poliwag
                Nickname (if want one): CopyFrog
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Modest
                Ability: Swift Swim
                IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                Shiny: Yes
                Egg Moves: no egg moves please.
                Hatch Location: Marine Tube
                Other: nothing tyvm.


                Breeding Form
                Username: CobaltChrome
                Pokemon: Ferroseed
                Nickname (if want one): Thistle
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Adamant
                Ability: Iron Spikes
                IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                Shiny: No
                Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Worry Seed
                Hatch Location: Nature Preserve
                Other: That should be it, thank you.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #211    
                Old December 25th, 2012 (5:15 PM).
                Straya95 Straya95 is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  Breeding Form

                  Username: Straya95
                  Pokemon: Dratini
                  Nickname: No thanks
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Ability: Multiscale
                  IVs: Whatever is best
                  Shiny: No thanks
                  Egg Moves: Dragon Rush, Extremespeed. (if both aren't possible just Dragon Rush will be fine)
                  Hatch Location: Dragonspiral Tower
                  Other: Could you PM me when it's done and we can exchange friendcodes.

                  Thank you so much.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #212    
                  Old December 26th, 2012 (11:41 AM). Edited December 26th, 2012 by Hooh.
                  Hooh's Avatar
                  Hooh Hooh is offline
                  Only if for a night.
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2010
                    Gender: Other
                    Nature: Rash
                    Posts: 336


                    645 Gr8 Dane (Landorus) ♂ (level 70)
                    OT: Tom | 08716
                    Quiet | Sand Force
                    IVs: 31/31/30/31/30/2 HP Rock 70
                    Earth Power - Hidden Power - Imprison - Protect

                    Interested in this guy, what do you want for him?

                    Also, if it's okay, can I have one (or both) of these breeding requests? I really want these Pokemon for my Black 2 and I can offer shiny flawlesses in exchange.


                    Username: Hooh54
                    Pokemon: Pidove
                    Nickname: Sprocket
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Ability: Super Luck
                    IVs: Flawless
                    Shiny: Yep
                    Egg Moves: Steel Wing,
                    Hatch Location: Anywhere
                    Other: Has Hidden Power Ground 70 please?



                    Username: Hooh54
                    Pokemon: Archen
                    Nickname: Saren
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Mild
                    Ability: Defeatist
                    IVs: Flawless
                    Shiny: Yep
                    Egg Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Pulse
                    Hatch Location: Anywhere
                    Other: None.
                    __________________
                    hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                    Reply With Quote
                      #213    
                    Old December 26th, 2012 (10:02 PM).
                    Absol Absol is offline
                    • Crystal Tier
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Posts: 1,816
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CobaltChrome View Post
                    Breeding Form
                    Username: CobaltChrome
                    Pokemon: Poliwag
                    Nickname (if want one): CopyFrog
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Modest
                    Ability: Swift Swim
                    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                    Shiny: Yes
                    Egg Moves: no egg moves please.
                    Hatch Location: Marine Tube
                    Other: nothing tyvm.

                    Breeding Form
                    Username: CobaltChrome
                    Pokemon: Ferroseed
                    Nickname (if want one): Thistle
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Ability: Iron Spikes
                    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                    Shiny: No
                    Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Worry Seed
                    Hatch Location: Nature Preserve
                    Other: That should be it, thank you.
                    I can only do RNG on my White game so I couldn't hatch them in those areas since they're in BW2 only, sorry. :(
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Straya95 View Post
                    Breeding Form

                    Username: Straya95
                    Pokemon: Dratini
                    Nickname: No thanks
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Ability: Multiscale
                    IVs: Whatever is best
                    Shiny: No thanks
                    Egg Moves: Dragon Rush, Extremespeed. (if both aren't possible just Dragon Rush will be fine)
                    Hatch Location: Dragonspiral Tower
                    Other: Could you PM me when it's done and we can exchange friendcodes.

                    Thank you so much.
                    I'll try to do both of those egg moves for you. :)
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post


                    645 Gr8 Dane (Landorus) ♂ (level 70)
                    OT: Tom | 08716
                    Quiet | Sand Force
                    IVs: 31/31/30/31/30/2 HP Rock 70
                    Earth Power - Hidden Power - Imprison - Protect

                    Interested in this guy, what do you want for him?

                    Also, if it's okay, can I have one (or both) of these breeding requests? I really want these Pokemon for my Black 2 and I can offer shiny flawlesses in exchange.


                    Username: Hooh54
                    Pokemon: Pidove
                    Nickname: Sprocket
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Ability: Super Luck
                    IVs: Flawless
                    Shiny: Yep
                    Egg Moves: Steel Wing,
                    Hatch Location: Anywhere
                    Other: Has Hidden Power Ground 70 please?



                    Username: Hooh54
                    Pokemon: Archen
                    Nickname: Saren
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Mild
                    Ability: Defeatist
                    IVs: Flawless
                    Shiny: Yep
                    Egg Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Pulse
                    Hatch Location: Anywhere
                    Other: None.
                    I'll let TheGr8 know you are interested and have him tell you want he wants. :)



                    To everyone, please be patient as I will get to your requests although it may take me awhile since there is quite a few for me to do now.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #214    
                    Old December 26th, 2012 (10:25 PM).
                    Relith's Avatar
                    Relith Relith is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                      Location: Albany, Ny
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 98
                      Username: Relith
                      Pokemon: Charmander
                      Nickname (if want one): Lariott
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Ability: Blaze
                      IVs: (doesnt matter)
                      Shiny: (doesnt matter)
                      Egg Moves: (doesnt matter)
                      Hatch Location: (doesnt matter)
                      Other: I just bought white 2 earlier today so I need an actual good pokemon as my sidekick :D

                      I'm in gen 5
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #215    
                      Old December 26th, 2012 (10:28 PM).
                      Matusallem's Avatar
                      Matusallem Matusallem is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                        Location: Panama
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 15
                        Breeding Form
                        Username: Matusallem
                        Pokemon: nidoran female
                        Nickname (if want one): Belue
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: bold
                        Ability: hustle
                        IVs: Atk 31, DEF 31, SP DEF 31
                        Shiny: nope
                        Moves: toxic spikes, earth power, flame thrower, Ice Beam
                        Hatch Location: PWT
                        Other: If u can EVs: 252 ATK / 252 DEF and 4 SPDEF


                        Thanks so muuuchhh!!!! Its hard to find someone that wants to trade DW nidoran (f)
                        __________________
                        "Bazinga!" - Mayans on 2012 doomsday.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #216    
                        Old December 26th, 2012 (11:28 PM).
                        Absol Absol is offline
                        • Crystal Tier
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                        Posts: 1,816
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Relith View Post
                        Username: Relith
                        Pokemon: Charmander
                        Nickname (if want one): Lariott
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Ability: Blaze
                        IVs: (doesnt matter)
                        Shiny: (doesnt matter)
                        Egg Moves: (doesnt matter)
                        Hatch Location: (doesnt matter)
                        Other: I just bought white 2 earlier today so I need an actual good pokemon as my sidekick :D

                        I'm in gen 5
                        It'll take me some time to get to this one if you don't mind waiting a bit. :)
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Matusallem View Post
                        Breeding Form
                        Username: Matusallem
                        Pokemon: nidoran female
                        Nickname (if want one): Belue
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: bold
                        Ability: hustle
                        IVs: Atk 31, DEF 31, SP DEF 31
                        Shiny: nope
                        Moves: toxic spikes, earth power, flame thrower, Ice Beam
                        Hatch Location: PWT
                        Other: If u can EVs: 252 ATK / 252 DEF and 4 SPDEF


                        Thanks so muuuchhh!!!! Its hard to find someone that wants to trade DW nidoran (f)
                        I can't hatch this one in PWT since that's in BW2 only. I can do flawless IVs though if you still want this done.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #217    
                        Old December 28th, 2012 (5:16 PM).
                        Monarch's Avatar
                        Monarch Monarch is offline
                          FC: 1263-5543-3702
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          Breedform
                          Username: Monarch
                          Pokemon: Hecacross
                          Nickname: Baron
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Ability: Moxie
                          IVs: Flawless
                          Shiny: Yes plox
                          Egg move: Focus punch, Flail
                          Hatch location: Castelia City
                          Other: Thank you <3

                          Breeding Form
                          Username: Monarch
                          Pokemon: Piplup
                          Nickname (if want one): Emperor
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Ability: Defiant
                          IVs: Flawless
                          Shiny: Yes plox
                          Egg Moves: Flail, Mud-slap
                          Hatch Location: Castelia City
                          Other: Happy Newyear !!!!!

                          Breeding Form
                          Username: Monarch
                          Pokemon: Squirtle
                          Nickname (if want one): Viscount
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Ability: Torrent
                          IVs: Flawless
                          Shiny: Yes plax
                          Egg Moves: Fake out, water spout
                          Hatch Location: Castelia City
                          Other: Happy Newyear's eve
                          __________________


                          BW2 FC: 2624 1457 8099
                          Reply With Quote
                            #218    
                          Old December 28th, 2012 (7:29 PM).
                          Absol Absol is offline
                          • Crystal Tier
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2012
                          Posts: 1,816
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Monarch View Post
                          Breedform
                          Username: Monarch
                          Pokemon: Hecacross
                          Nickname: Baron
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Ability: Moxie
                          IVs: Flawless
                          Shiny: Yes plox
                          Egg move: Focus punch, Flail
                          Hatch location: Castelia City
                          Other: Thank you <3

                          Breeding Form
                          Username: Monarch
                          Pokemon: Piplup
                          Nickname (if want one): Emperor
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Ability: Defiant
                          IVs: Flawless
                          Shiny: Yes plox
                          Egg Moves: Flail, Mud-slap
                          Hatch Location: Castelia City
                          Other: Happy Newyear !!!!!

                          Breeding Form
                          Username: Monarch
                          Pokemon: Squirtle
                          Nickname (if want one): Viscount
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Ability: Torrent
                          IVs: Flawless
                          Shiny: Yes plax
                          Egg Moves: Fake out, water spout
                          Hatch Location: Castelia City
                          Other: Happy Newyear's eve
                          I'll get to these when I can. :)


                          I am temporary closing requests so I can catch up on the current requests I have now. If you have already asked for a request but there was a problem with it, please let me know whether or not you still want it after making the necessary changes. If you do not let me know in a week's time, then I will not do your request. As for those whose requests I am doing, please be patient as I am trying my best to finish these. :)
                          Reply With Quote
                            #219    
                          Old December 29th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
                          danaxe's Avatar
                          danaxe danaxe is offline
                          I long for kyurem powerz
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Location: ever grande city
                            Age: 15
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Serious
                            Posts: 322
                            Username:danaxe
                            Pokemon:electrike
                            Nickname (if want one):electrike3
                            Gender:female
                            Nature:any
                            Ability:any
                            IVs:flawless
                            Shiny:yes
                            Egg Moves:none
                            Hatch Location:any
                            Other:none

                            Username:danaxe
                            Pokemon:skarmory
                            Nickname (if want one):letitshine
                            Gender:female
                            Nature:any
                            Ability:any
                            IVs:flawless
                            Shiny:yes
                            Egg Moves:brave bird
                            Hatch Location:cold storage
                            Other:none
                            __________________
                            my black 2 fc 1979-8982-9170


                            Good trade shops:
                            I loveevee's
                            Reply With Quote
                              #220    
                            Old December 29th, 2012 (12:31 PM).
                            Absol Absol is offline
                            • Crystal Tier
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                            Posts: 1,816
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by danaxe View Post
                            Username:danaxe
                            Pokemon:electrike
                            Nickname (if want one):electrike3
                            Gender:female
                            Nature:any
                            Ability:any
                            IVs:flawless
                            Shiny:yes
                            Egg Moves:none
                            Hatch Location:any
                            Other:none

                            Username:danaxe
                            Pokemon:skarmory
                            Nickname (if want one):letitshine
                            Gender:female
                            Nature:any
                            Ability:any
                            IVs:flawless
                            Shiny:yes
                            Egg Moves:brave bird
                            Hatch Location:cold storage
                            Other:none
                            Sorry I am not taking anymore requests at the moment since I'm still trying to finish the requests I already have.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #221    
                            Old December 29th, 2012 (12:42 PM).
                            danaxe's Avatar
                            danaxe danaxe is offline
                            I long for kyurem powerz
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2009
                              Location: ever grande city
                              Age: 15
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Serious
                              Posts: 322
                              oh sorry.

                              My freing will be mega annoyed NOw I promised him A shiny electrike
                              __________________
                              my black 2 fc 1979-8982-9170


                              Good trade shops:
                              I loveevee's
                              Reply With Quote
                                #222    
                              Old December 29th, 2012 (4:53 PM).
                              Hooh's Avatar
                              Hooh Hooh is offline
                              Only if for a night.
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2010
                                Gender: Other
                                Nature: Rash
                                Posts: 336
                                Do I get to pick up the Pidove BP I requested first and then the Archen another time when you finish it, or get them both at the same time when both are done?
                                __________________
                                hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #223    
                                Old December 29th, 2012 (4:57 PM).
                                Absol Absol is offline
                                • Crystal Tier
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2012
                                Posts: 1,816
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
                                Do I get to pick up the Pidove BP I requested first and then the Archen another time when you finish it, or get them both at the same time when both are done?
                                Actually I am working on the Archen right now so I'll have it done by today. I was wanting to trade them both at the same time so then we wouldn't have to do another trade. :)
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #224    
                                Old December 29th, 2012 (5:34 PM).
                                Hooh's Avatar
                                Hooh Hooh is offline
                                Only if for a night.
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                                  Gender: Other
                                  Nature: Rash
                                  Posts: 336
                                  Kay! And thank you so much. I will give you a flawless shiny Snivy for your efforts : )
                                  __________________
                                  hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #225    
                                  Old December 29th, 2012 (9:03 PM).
                                  Absol Absol is offline
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                                  Posts: 1,816
                                  Sorry, it took longer than I expected but here you go. :)


                                  Archen ♂ (level 1)
                                  OT: EV♥ | 1027
                                  Mild | Defeatist
                                  31/31/31/31/31/31
                                  Earth Power - Dragon Pulse - Steel Wing - Bite


                                  Pidove ♂ (level 1)
                                  OT: EV♥ | 1027
                                  Adamant | Super Luck
                                  30/31/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Ground 70)
                                  Steel Wing - Aerial Ace - Return - U-turn
                                  They'll both be nicknamed when I trade them to you too. :)
                                  Reply With Quote
                                  Reply
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:44 PM.