• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Last Game You Completed

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Technically, I beat Rhythm Heaven Fever. I've already cleared all games, but now I'm trying to get a superb rating on all of them to get my chance on having a perfect. It's gonna be very very challenging, and god knows how long it'll be, but let lightning strike me if the game isn't addicting. (Gonna play the game twice as well. Ordered the Europaen version called Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise so I can play the whole game with the Japanese soundtrack on.)

Also, maybe Punch-Out counts? I just beat the champion, so I've already faced everyone. (sans the secret challenger.) I mean, THERE is still title defense mode where I have to fight and defend my title against every single boxer I faced, but I don't know if you could consider that post-game or half of the game.

Pointblank

#YOLO
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Well, I last completed the campaign/story of Tak and the Power of the JuJu (don't hate), still finding every spell and item however.

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
The last game I beat - if I am not completely mistaken - is NAKAYOSHI on SNES.

I beat the whole thing, because there isn't much in terms of unlocking or nothing. It was pretty straight forward. I did however play the games multiple times, because I wanted to play it with every character you can pick (4 in total).

Other than that, I don't think I completed anything else recently. The games I have do have a lot of "unlockable stuff" I guess. xD

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Two games, last night I finished playing the original "Metal Gear Solid" for PS1 (my PS3 plays PS1 games) - and also finished (sadly using cheat codes) Grand Theft Auto 4. Now I'm going to replay them again (GTA4 no cheat codes, I'll try)

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I finished both Dragon Age 2 (for the 3rd time [Imported Elven Mage who made Alistair King from Origins]) as a Rogue who supported the mages, as well as Dear Esther (for the 9th time).

In my opinion, Dear Esther is a gem of interactive story-telling.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
The last game I beat was Luigi's Mansion. Really late, I know, but I wanted to play it before the sequel comes out next year.

I'm trying to marathon Half-Life 2: Episode One before the end of the year so I can have one last game to add to my "beaten" list for 2012. Shouldn't be too hard since it's only 4-5 hours long.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The last game I beat was Sapphire for the Stocking Stuffer challenge, if that counts. I've beaten it countless times. The last game I beat for the first time was my Japanese Black 2 in umm...August I think? I had just gotten home from the Arkansas trip and I was super sick and I had a day off school, so I finished it that day.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Last game I beat was Dissidia 012. It took me forever to play it and I wish I'd played it sooner because wow it's a lot of fun. I finished all the plot but I still want to go back and keep playing it!

I expected that to be the last of the year but I have a feeling I'm gonna beat the main goal of FTL before the end of the year too because I'm so addicted to it. <<;

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Eh, uh. Thing is, I play a lot of games, but it's rare that I ever complete them. For instance, I've had Borderlands for quite a few months now, but I've still yet to beat it, and I just got Borderlands 2, and I've had Red Dead Redemption for like 1½ year now, and I still haven't beat it, although I pretty much bought it for the online multiplayer, so I have an excuse :p But due to this, I'm not actually sure what the last game I completed would be, but I'm pretty sure it'd be Portal 2. Really fun and really enjoyed it, both SP and co-op with Ozzy. Now that I think about it, I actually kinda wanna replay it. But got loads of games to play already :((

Khawill

<3
Years
Latest game I beat the storyline to is Starcraft, but I have yet to reach diamond league (which would be the end off the game for me) other than that I'm stuck on the spectral keeper in FFX

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Yesterday, I've beatened New Super Mario Bros. U, but I'm too afraid to play the star world due to their Nintendo Hard difficulty.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Last game I've beaten is Far Cry 3. Finished it yesterday after 4 days of playing with my friend. I have to say that it's one of my favorite games from 2012. Everything except the ending was IMO great. It never got boring. Climbing the radio towers and conquering the bases turned out to be more fun than the story.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I would say Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns, but that doesn't really count, because it's pretty much a game with no end. Otherwise Eternal Sonata. I had a fun time completing that.

Years
While sports games aren't necessarily something that you beat per se, I just got the Platinum trophy for NHL 11 last night- only two days before their online servers shut down.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Finished a few playthroughs of Binding of Isaac, if that counts. ^^;

I've gotten all of the endings, but haven't quite unlocked every item yet.

Back