• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite rom hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
oh yeah, this reminds me of a version I heard of called Creepy Black. Have any of you heard about? It seems more likely that it's made up, but you never know.

Oh yes i have certainly heard of it.... infact i have played a fire red hack of it and not the original red one.... it really freaked me out the first time i heard about it...........
icon4.gif

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Well, I can indeed say that my favorite ROM hack... would probably have to be the Pokémon Ruby Destiny series. Had such a creative storyline and in LoG, the music from the other games alongside it really fitted every scene in the ROM hack.

But I'd also think how well Prism is too, 'cause that ROM hack of Pokémon Gold had alot of modifications to it that it made it become a pretty popular ROM hack alongside the Ruby Destiny series. Probably also my favorite.

The_Show

Banned
Years
Flora Sky had great quality and cool tiles (though, the region being called 'HOENN' didn't make sense).

Light Platinum also had amazing quality, tiles, and scripts.

RD Reign of Legends is my favorite out of the Trilogy. Rescue Rangers had a lot of bugs, and Life of Guardians is arguably the best, but something about RoL's dark green tiles made it more fun to play then LoG's light green palette. I don't know if that is exactly it, but that's all the arguments I could put up.

StanFromWork

Pokemon Colosseum <3
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2014
My favorite rom hack would have to be pokemon snakewood, it offered an interesting story and was really fun with the way it played through.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
My favorite rom hack would have to be pokemon snakewood, it offered an interesting story and was really fun with the way it played through.

actually yes snakewood is my second favorite hack.... the script is very interesting..... nd the whole flshback thing and battling corpses is really cool too..

MidiMasterShiro

Music Hacker/Composer
Years
My favorite Pokemon hack would be Pokemon Vega.

The hack has a great soundtrack (especially the battle music), story, and it contains some of the best fanmade Pokemon that I have ever seen. It's really a great hack.

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
Years
I really enjoyed Pokemon Crono, but it isn't finished...
So my favourite hack is Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends...

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
TOP 3!!!

1) AshGray by Metapod23

2) Ruby Destiny Trio by destinedjagold

3) Snakewood by cutlerine

Probably would have Light Platnium on there, but I've never played it...

...DON'T LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! D':

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
My favorite pokemon hack is pokemon snakewood because it has a large history

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
In my opinion the best Pokémon ROM Hack is Pokémon Prism by a country mile, Coolboyman pushes more boundaries and is more creative than 9/10th's of GameFreak's staff. Both it and Brown are masterpieces.

This is exactly what I was thinking.
Prism is by the far the best all around.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
My Hack Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies, thats not posted here but I do it. Sorry for my bad englisch... :)

piefara

human
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Mine (not being cocky) Pokemon Rainbow (sorry if the names been taken) not posted yet but i fixed some of my favorites like Skarmory hase an evo. chain female marowak evolve into Kangaskhan (no Doubt spelt wrong) gyarydos is a water dragon that can have levitate your for once not destend for greatness your starter is ether Magicarp (increased moveset and states) cubone or Electrike and i gave pidgeot the upgrade it deserves (it can have speedboost);) all movesets improved and probably other stuff i forgot to mention.A pretty ok story line a lot darker than most pokemon games if given an Australian rating PG Violence and mature thems LIKE REVENGE! hatred for teams on personal level!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2022
Mine (not being cocky) Pokemon Rainbow (sorry if the names been taken) not posted yet but i fixed some of my favorites like Skarmory hase an evo. chain female marowak evolve into Kangaskhan (no Doubt spelt wrong) gyarydos is a water dragon that can have levitate your for once not destend for greatness your starter is ether Magicarp (increased moveset and states) cubone or Electrike and i gave pidgeot the upgrade it deserves (it can have speedboost);) all movesets improved and probably other stuff i forgot to mention.A pretty ok story line a lot darker than most pokemon games if given an Australian rating PG Violence and mature thems LIKE REVENGE! hatred for teams on personal level!
can you post a link? i'd like to see your game

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
POkemon light plantinum, the difficulty is just right, and the storyline is very new and interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back