• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Not quite... Dragonite's speed is pretty poor for a sweeper...

thats what they make the vitamins for in pokemon games......... currently, my Dragonite is faster than my Lucario......... no kidding......... so yea he is a pretty good sweeper......... at least for me he has been.......i dont know how others play........ my team is Lapras lv. 76, Dragonite lv. 75, Lucario lv. 81, Alakazam lv. 79, Charizard lv. 83, and Raichu lv. 77........... and out of these, the only one faster than my Dragonite is Alakazam

Last edited:
Years
Can someone please help me out?
so im in the tower in kosaka city & even if i beat team steam i cant leave because the stupid guard is outside the door and i cant go back inside either :'( i dont wamt to have to start the whole game over AGAIN just because of glitches not letting me move forward
Use walk through walls cheat or change your ROM . I am sure you will get out:classic:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can someone please help me out?
so im in the tower in kosaka city & even if i beat team steam i cant leave because the stupid guard is outside the door and i cant go back inside either :'( i dont wamt to have to start the whole game over AGAIN just because of glitches not letting me move forward
Move the guard with use of Advanced Map ;)

thats what they make the vitamins for in pokemon games......... currently, my Dragonite is faster than my Lucario......... no kidding......... so yea he is a pretty good sweeper......... at least for me he has been.......i dont know how others play........ my team is Lapras lv. 76, Dragonite lv. 75, Lucario lv. 81, Alakazam lv. 79, Charizard lv. 83, and Raichu lv. 77........... and out of these, the only one faster than my Dragonite is Alakazam
Well... Luc's Base Speed is only 10 points better than Dragonite's so it can be done with vitamins... the point is levels =D Since you are pretty overleveled, it's obvious that it would look like Dragonite's fast, but if you were to use it in competitive battling, you would see, how it's slow :/
But I don't want to badmouth it, I love Dragonite and use it very often, I'm just saying that its speed stat should've been better xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2012
So I just got the 8th badge, I collected HM07, waterfall, from Red. I gave it to my swampert, but i can't actually use it. I swim out to a waterfall (both the one in Drakebreath and the one leading to victory road) and nothing prompts on my screen for me to use waterfall. I've tried closing everything and restarting the program, but that hasn't worked. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
So, I may have simply missed it, but I wouldn't mind some clarification. Is it possible to get leafeon/glaceon in Light Platinum?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
So, I may have simply missed it, but I wouldn't mind some clarification. Is it possible to get leafeon/glaceon in Light Platinum?
No I am pretty sure due to lack of ROM space, Wesley has not included those two Eevee evolutions.
Or, more appropriately, the mechanism by which they are evolved does not exist in this generation, so they could not be evolved. Therefore, instead of including a Leaf Stone (Leafeon) and something else (Glaceon), they were excluded.

is the final version is out ??? if yes can i have the link ;)
The current version is in the topic post. Frankly, I dislike posts like yours because they fail to understand that even a final version is still a beta, as there could still be missed bugs. This isn't like something you pick up in a store. Please always look at the topic post for the download.

Cyclone

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Or, more appropriately, the mechanism by which they are evolved does not exist in this generation, so they could not be evolved. Therefore, instead of including a Leaf Stone (Leafeon) and something else (Glaceon), they were excluded.

The current version is in the topic post. Frankly, I dislike posts like yours because they fail to understand that even a final version is still a beta, as there could still be missed bugs. This isn't like something you pick up in a store. Please always look at the topic post for the download.

Cyclone

Do not forget that there is still a max limit of 5 evolutions per Pokemon in GBA games at the moment.

But yeah, this is the final version, as even finished products have bugs. There is still work on a bugfixing thing, but this is ultimately the finished product (which is slightly different from a beta, final versions and betas are a bit different)

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
ok i don't know if this has been answered but i'm pretty sure no-one else has had this problem.

when you have to find the missing zoo pokemon, you only need to find snorlax and shinx, right? and the gym leader is waiting with the steelix?

well i've found shinx and snorlax, yet the gym leader isn't there. then i remembered a similar problem with the electric gym leader not turning up so i reset because that was what solved the earlier issue. he DOES appear, but he just tells me the same as what he said before (the pokemon have escaped etc etc).

can i fix this? i really don't want to restart my game again (my save mysteriously went missing once before). the glitches in this game >_<

Years
ok i don't know if this has been answered but i'm pretty sure no-one else has had this problem.

when you have to find the missing zoo pokemon, you only need to find snorlax and shinx, right? and the gym leader is waiting with the steelix?

well i've found shinx and snorlax, yet the gym leader isn't there. then i remembered a similar problem with the electric gym leader not turning up so i reset because that was what solved the earlier issue. he DOES appear, but he just tells me the same as what he said before (the pokemon have escaped etc etc).

can i fix this? i really don't want to restart my game again (my save mysteriously went missing once before). the glitches in this game >_<
No you have to find Steelix as well. It cannot be beside the Gym leader. Go west from the city and cross the lake. You will find it there.

Years
  • Seen today
Hey, i have a very big problem. As you can see in this video ( youtube.com/watch?v=WXhn1RkRAPI ) at 03:15 KAORI comes to you to tell something about Team Steam or something like that. That doesn't happen with me. I can just pass him.
Is that a bug? Is there something that I can do to let KAORI talk to me? Otherwise I cannot go on with the story.
I play this hack with GameBoid, but I also tried to talk to KAORI with VBA.

themasterl

BuLo
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
I have a question how can i go to the distortion world, because i died for zero and when i go to mt. draken they aren´t there :S

Can you help me?

Back