• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Aw, happy new year to you too! I forget we''re in different time zones. It's only 10a here, I was concerned about you for a second. We love you, have fun!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Aw, happy new year to you too! I forget we''re in different time zones. It's only 10a here, I was concerned about you for a second. We love you, have fun!
It's 4pmn here. friendvand I decidwd to go to a pub befire we went to a party which has made.us too drunk already. hahaba

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
haha dang. Don't fall asleep before balls start dropping! I mean for New Years, you gross freak

e: forgot to respond to Carcharger - I know some of those names. Great song there, I love that sludge crap. Do you have a last.fm? we should be pals. My username is y0sim.

Last edited:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Family gatherings. I've had enough of those for awhile. We had four Christmas celebrations this year x_x I'm used to spending Christmas with just my mom, so family gatherings are overwhelming to me. What kinds of food are y'all gonna make?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
What's keeping you from staying up late? Unless you just don't ever feel like it, which I wouldn't blame you for.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Staying up late is the best way to alter your mind without drugs. I think you and I were meant to be vampires, Livewire.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
haha is it the anticipation of the coming day? Because I'm the same way. The little kid in me loves presents and yummy foods. So does the little adult in me.

Years
I used to stay up super late, sometimes even all nighters for holidays, but I'm not 12 anymore. XD Now I work like New Year's Eve & Christmas Eve, (In a giant Grocery Store) so I'm wiped out by the time I'm home. I'll still try, though. Bust open some Mountain Dew Livewire:

12945950.jpg

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
It apparently gets more difficult as you grow older. I can still pull all-nighters, can barely function the next day though, lol. When I worked for starbucks I had to get up at 2am to get ready, so if I didn't fall asleep before 10p I just stayed up all night because I would have certainly slept through my alarms. That was pretty much every night.

e: do you get time and a half?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
lol.I can usually stay up if i have the internetz.But i only do that when i have a holiday next day.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh no! I can't imagine having to take finals all delirious.

Also, I thought you should all know that I'm making a ballad cover of Sisqo's "Thong Song."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back