Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2012 (4:48 PM).
King of the Hell

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SummerSkies View Post
    @WolfOfEve: May my character interact with Whitney? Where did Whitney land?
    I didn't name any specific place; she's just near the Academy grounds. Go ahead!
    Old December 31st, 2012 (4:52 PM).
    A nothing.

Nature: Calm
      My lord, it's the new year and I /still/ haven't posted Indigo and Cyan's bios. I may just make it Indigo for now because I've decided to split the two from each other(mostly due to the difficulty of writing the twins' history without repeating myself). In any case, I'm expecting to have that up by no later than Wednesday.

In the mean-time, I'm more or less waiting for the battle between Kiki and Shawn to be over before I do anything with Andy.

- Beheaded Kamikaze; Serious Sam 3.
      Old January 1st, 2013 (7:38 AM). Edited January 1st, 2013 by zid_sen.
      The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Nature: Lonely
        Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Hikaru Tachibana

Nickname (Optional): Shiny

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
        As a sporty kid, he has an outgoing personality, and also a sense of justice. He is very competitive and sometimes competes with others. He totally not really good at study, but he is trying really hard as he can. Hikaru never really think about love, that's why he doesn't have any romance side. Hikaru is actually kind and sweetheart, but like a kids, he never find that much.
        Hikaru, like his name that mean shining, he likes many shiny stone but recklessly always lost all of that stone, oh yeah! Hikaru really hates dirty thing and always bring his hand sanitizers and his healthy parfume.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

He is a orphan that take away by rich family in Hoenn, he is big in a big mansion. Because of that, he likes almost all sport especially run! He winning many championship, maybe his parents proud of him, but he was never got many attention from other people, many people in championship thinks he was cheating back in the championship. This feeling make him wants to be more kind to people, but he never noticed it!
        Hikaru make many campaign to clean area around him, find many friend and keep a low profile. But someone knowing that he is a rich guy and many people that heard the gossip about Hikaru's championship was hated Hikaru now. Yeah, Hikaru then get out from his manor and run away to a place that full of memory, the time...when he is alone in a forest when his parents found him as a baby, crying and wanting a hug...He found a cute Jumpluff running fast as it can, Hikaru smile and running with that Jumpluff until they both give up. That Jumpluff than said it want to be Hikaru friend, that was the first time Hikaru got a real friend.
        One day, he was back to the manor, looking for information for his next school, wow! He saw a cool academy called Pokemon Trainer Academy. It was ready now, Jumpluff smile to him and bring some of his belonging, a Sneasel and a Buizel now became Hikaru's friend too!
        Looks like his new adventure ready to go and start!

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not

1.Jam (Jumpluff)(M)(Cottonweed Pokemon)(Lv.25)
        - Bounce
        - Aerial Ace
        - Giga Drain
        - U-Turn
        He is pokemon that loyal to Hikaru, likes to eat something yummy!

2. Sneasel (F)(Sharp Claw Pokemon)(Lv.25)
        - Icy Wind
        - Ice Punch
        - Metal Claw
        - Faint Attack
        She is pokemon that like to fight, always wanting Hikaru to use her in many battle.

3. Guy (Buizel)(M)(Sea Weasel Pokemon)(Lv.23)
        - Aqua Jet
        - Blizzard
        - Brine
        - Furry Cutter
        He is the one in love with Sneasel, he is really kind to other pokemon and do not like fight without a really big reason. Like a place that calm.

Hoii!
        Tell me if i'm accepted or not, please~

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
        For The Signature
        Old January 1st, 2013 (3:06 PM).
        Gym Leader

Name: Yuri Larashi

Nickname: "Frost"

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm.

Appearance:
          And since I realize the picture is black and white aside for his eyes... His hair is a deep and stately silver. His skin is incredibly pale. He stands at 5'4", and is rarely seen without his mask. The clothing he wears is an eclectic mixture of what seems a ninja's attire, and an old-style samurai. All grays, whites, and blacks.

Personality:
          Yuri is a quiet sort of person, who rarely gets involved in much of anything unless he absolutely has to. Because he spent most of his life alone, he doesn't socialize well. He does, however, have some... Quirks. He takes a kind of pleasure in watching his opponents s he beats them. He also gets fairly irritated whenever he gets mistaken for a Pokemon Trainer, stating that a Coordinator is on a far different plane than the Trainers. He has a natural tendency to look down on his peers. It's not really something he can control, and he doesn't mean to do it... But he does. Also, he has slight insanity bouts whenever he feels like he's been abandoned, or during thunderstorms.
          Despite his distate for Trainers, he knows full well that he has much to learn... He is very receptive to learning things from more experienced Pokemon Trainers, Coordinators, and whoever else. He dreams of one day being on par with the Champion of the Sinnoh region, Cynthia.

History:
          Yuri was born, and abandoned, in the icy city of Snowpoint. He was raised there from a young age by a veteran Coordinator. She raised him like her own... He lived with her in her remote home on Lake Acuity. It wasn't a luxurious life, but it was far better then if she hadn't found him. She even captured a Snorunt to be his companion for when she passed... Which fatefully happened mere months later, when Yuri was eight. From then on, he distanced himself from society and began wearing his mask. He trained alongside Auras, and they gained the companionship of his Sneasel when Yuri was ten years old. He trained hard for a while on the shores of Acuity, close to the home. A short time later, he paid for passage to the Johto region.
          Throughout his journey in Johto, he met his Golett in Ecruteak City... Where he stayed for some time, training hard to overcome many trainers in and around Ecruteak. He finally mustered up the courage to challenge the Gym Leader, Morty. In a rocky battle, Yuri managed to defeat the tough opponent. Though in the process, he decided that the Pokemon League wasn't for him... And moved off into making his Pokemon's moves more beautiful.
          He then circled around through New Bark Town to meet the fabled Professor Elm. From there, he headed north through Blackthorn City, where he participated, and won, his first contest.
          After spending nearly two years training in the Ice Path, he moved to Mohagony Town... Where he gained another contest win, and trained under Pryce for a couple more years. After some time, Professor Elm got a hold of Yuri to let him know about the Academy. Yuri nearly decided against the academy... But it dawned on him that if he ever wanted to match Cynthia's battle skills-- he would need help. He was on the next ship to the Academy.

Pokémon:
          Species: Snorunt
          Nickname: Auras
          Personality: Fairly quiet, reserved, and spends most of her time outside her Poke Ball. Has a tendency to hit anyone she doesn't like with Icy Wind... Which tends to be most anyone but Yuri. She's ready to evolve... Yuri even has a Dusk Stone. She is a little leery about evolving, though.
          Level: 25
          Moves: Ice Beam, Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Icy Wind, Bide

Species: Sneasel
          Nickname: Shade
          Personality: Very mischevious. LOVES getting into troublesome situations. Disagrees with Auras like family, but if anyone messes with her, or even Rook... He doesn't take kindly to it.
          Level: 23
          Moves: Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Double Team, Faint Attack, Agility, Leer

Species: Golett
          Nickname: Rook
          Personality: Fiercely loyal to Yuri, and it's allies. It doesn't spend much time outside it's Poke Ball, so not even Yuri knows much about it's true personality.
          Level: 22
          Moves: Gravity, Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Iron Defense, Rollout, Pound
          Old January 1st, 2013 (5:01 PM).

I have a question.. Am I still in this rp? Btw sorry for being gone. Lifes been rough
            Old January 1st, 2013 (5:08 PM).
            Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Rafael p View Post
              I have a question.. Am I still in this rp? Btw sorry for being gone. Lifes been rough
              Check the first page. If you're not on the accepted characters' list, you should probably assume that you're not. >>; <<;

By the way, would anyone mind conversing with Hei (and, by extension, Cynthia) in the RP? >>;

I'm pretty sure this post is my 1,996 which is HILARIOUS to me. XD 1996~

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
              Old January 1st, 2013 (8:29 PM).
              Queen of Magical Girls

Nature: Quirky
              @Zid_sen: Hmm... You're not using a translator, are you? I'm asking because the grammar in your SU is kind of broken and I'm concerned.

@TekuraSenmara: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. c:

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over space-time~
              Old January 1st, 2013 (10:03 PM).
              The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Nature: Lonely
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                @Zid_sen: Hmm... You're not using a translator, are you? I'm asking because the grammar in your SU is kind of broken and I'm concerned.

@TekuraSenmara: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. c:
                Got me there!
                I'm a bit using translator and forget to check it up in Word..
                But nothing give me to give up, ya know!!
                Ganbatte, zid!
                Okay, i'm checked it up and found something wrong, and i just edit it, have a look please~

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
                For The Signature
                Old January 2nd, 2013 (4:40 AM).

Am I the only one who thinks "lesbian manga" when they see "Yuri", and not a standard name?

Also, is anyone going to the Icy Plains soon? I'm so not in the mood to type up a post of necessary length for catching a Snorunt, and I think Eve might PM a horse head if I don't post in some way soon.
                  Old January 2nd, 2013 (7:54 AM).

Anyone wanna bump into Rafael? He's over by the beach by Oak Town
                    Old January 2nd, 2013 (8:11 AM).
                    King of the Hell

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
                      Also, is anyone going to the Icy Plains soon? I'm so not in the mood to type up a post of necessary length for catching a Snorunt, and I think Eve might PM a horse head if I don't post in some way soon.
                      Here's a taste...
                      EXPRESS DELIVERY VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T POST!!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rafael p View Post
                      Anyone wanna bump into Rafael? He's over by the beach by Oak Town
                      Well, Whitney just landed on the island, maybe if /someone/ would take notice.
                      Old January 2nd, 2013 (9:52 AM).
                      Queen of Magical Girls

@Lilizuki: I can't say I still think of that no. To me, that word has taken on a meaning of it's own... one with unfortunately sexually explicit implications, which means every time someone uses it I cringe a little. ||D

Regardless, would you like my assistance? I've got a character or two I could throw your way. There's Olivia the pervert romantic, MacKenzie the human-turned-smeargle hipster, and Elizabeth the forever-10 teacher straight out of ancient history. (As if WolfOfEve looks forward to waiting for my sluggishness on yet another character. ;o)

@WolfOfEve: If you really want someone to take notice, maybe you should give them a reason to. Set them on fire. That will work perfectly. Make your post relevant to their character. (See: Character Interaction)

@zid_sen: My fears are that people won't be able to understand an average post and that it will make things unfun for everyone involved, including you.

Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:06 AM).

Perverts are my favorite kind of person!

Bring on Olivia!
                        Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:15 AM).
                        Queen of Magical Girls

I'll warn you that pervert is only a semi-accurate description of Olivia. (I just imagined her with Shezo Wegey syndrome, though.) But yeah? I'll write up a post real quick like introducing her to the scene. If you've got any ideas you might like to try out with her, please feel free to ask. Otherwise, I'll just be blindly improvising around like I usually do.

Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:20 AM).

I'm not sure; I don't know her character beyond the word pervert, so my scenarios will probably be vague. d:

Nemo is from a foreign land, so perhaps Olivia could comment on that in some way? In a dirty limerick about somebody from Orre?
                          Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:40 AM).
                          Queen of Magical Girls

@Lilizuki: Slightly naive. Almost never manages to stop thinking about finding true love. Has basically demolished all her boundries in the pursuit of such. Isn't' a very good trainer. Her pokemon's abilities reflect her interests. She mostly trains as a social activity, and has a thing for cute pokemon. Did I mention she absolutely cannot stop thinking about love? It literally dominates her life.

Fairly pleasant person to be around, if your character doesn't get too upset when hit on. She often doesn't think to flirt with girls though, despite claiming to be open to the idea. Needs a bit of a push to go down that route.

I actually thought up something slightly more exciting to introduce the group. I hope you won't mind a slight aside battle in the very near future. It promises lucrative levels.

Old January 2nd, 2013 (11:18 AM).

Nemo isn't very perceptive of flirting, so she'd probably take it as a compliment of her prowess (Which she is very proud of). d:

Also, levels are great. :3
                            Old January 2nd, 2013 (12:02 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by igotpokeballz.
                            x999 Thanks To Action Replay

name: Cecil Vargas

nickname: (none)

sex:male ♂

dorm:entei

appearance: look at my avatar↑

personality:Cecil is a shy type of person until you get to know him, he is good at socializing, but can't seem to build up the courage to start a conversation or reply to a stranger(especially girls). He loves the colors black and purple and he loves his ghost pokemon. His favorite food to eat is a plain and simple tuna sandwhich. His most treasured item is a flute passed down from his ancestors to him. it was originally used to calm the spirits who once roamed amongst the living.

history:Cecil grew up in the Jhoto region in a cottage resting on the peaceful plains of the Jhoto countryside. Cecil's family is very special because of the gifts they bear. They are a famoly of highly trained Mediums who have, for generations, been traveling the Jhoto region in search of people who need their help. Cecil on the other hand, disliked their “purpose” because of his traumatizing birth. he was born a healthy baby in their home. It was going perfectly fine until a demon of a man, jelous of the living, had decided to possess the baby in an attempt to murder the new born.He wanted to take the body as his own to one day end its life. His parents had to preform an exorcism to free him, but it failed.His parents mourned, asking for help from the dead, until a miracle happened, a wandering Haunter heard their cries from a distance and had to see if it was anyone worth spooking. to his suprise, the parents were crying for the loss of their first child. being a ghost pokemon, he saw that Cecil was possessed. He didn't feel too comfortable doing the right thing, but it was just born child, so he fought out the demon and revealed his precence to Cecil's parents. Cecil's parents were mediums, so they understood what happened. They asked Haunter to guard Cecil from further harm and guide him in the right direction. Haunter agreed to assist his new human friend and spent so much time with Cecil as he grew older. When Cecil turned 13, three years after his graduation of trainer school, he looked into joining the PTA, in hopes of maybe meeting people like him or even people who can befriend him. he worked as hard as he could and passed, making it into the Entei dorm.

Pokémon:
                              1.Haunter ♂ Lv.20
                              -shadow claw
                              -shadow ball
                              -hypnosis
                              -dream eater
                              -curse

Personality: Haunter has been Cecil's most trusted partner ever since Cecil was born. Haunter likes to help others, even if it feels unsatisfying for a ghost pokémon. Haunter is also a very quiet pokémon that doesn't really get outside unless the moon is full or if its a rainy day when there is no Sun. One last thing about Haunter is he can be very curious about the things he doesn't understand, so he tends to do alot just to grab a better understanding of thing that aren't even his business.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                              MY TEAM:
                              1.SERPERIOR!
                              2.UNPHEZANT!
                              3.SIMIPOUR!
                              4.SCRAFTY!
                              5.ZEBSTRIKA!
                              6.HYDREIGON!
                              Old January 2nd, 2013 (12:32 PM).
                              Probably sleeping.

Nature: Naughty
                              I'm currently working on a character / SU.
                              Just a quick question: I may have missed this in the post, but if I make a signup as a student, I don't have to be a trainer right?
                              I was thinking of making a SU with a character who wanted to become a researcher/professor and was wondering if that would fit in with the rest of the RP.
                              The character would be much less focused on battling which would be the major difference I suppose.
                              Old January 2nd, 2013 (12:41 PM).
                              Queen of Magical Girls

@Somniac: Yyyyyeees. I suppose that could work. They'd probably be delegated straight to Raikou dorm, but that's not a big deal.

Old January 2nd, 2013 (12:49 PM).
                              Probably sleeping.

Nature: Naughty
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                              @Somniac: Yyyyyeees. I suppose that could work. They'd probably be delegated straight to Raikou dorm, but that's not a big deal.
                              Good to know, in that case I'll probably get something up within the next few days. Once I've finished finalizing the bio, doodling the character and so on. :]
                              Old January 2nd, 2013 (4:31 PM).

so was my su okay? i tried to give enough important detail about Cecil and Haunter.

MY TEAM:
                                1.SERPERIOR!
                                2.UNPHEZANT!
                                3.SIMIPOUR!
                                4.SCRAFTY!
                                5.ZEBSTRIKA!
                                6.HYDREIGON!
                                Old January 2nd, 2013 (5:14 PM).
                                PkMnTrainer Yellow PkMnTrainer Yellow is offline
                                Queen of Magical Girls

@igotpokeballz: ...It's kind of on the border of acceptability on the grounds of length. Are you sure you want to go in with just this much? I might recommend a bit more details, but if you're set I suppose you'll be fine.

Old January 2nd, 2013 (5:18 PM).
                                Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by igotpokeballz View Post
                                  name: Cecil Vargas

nickname: (none)

sex: male ♂

dorm: entei

appearance: look at my avatar↑

personality: Cecil is a shy person until you get to know him: he is good at socializing, but can't seem to build up the courage to start a conversation or reply to a stranger(especially girls). He loves the colors black and purple and he loves his ghost pokemon. His favorite food to eat is a plain and simple tuna sandwich. His most treasured item is a flute passed down from his ancestors to him (What would be a better statement is, "from generation to generation," as his ancestors didn't directly gave him the flute, I assume). It was originally used to calm the spirits who once roamed amongst the living. (Maybe add a bit more here. What does he like? What does he dislike? Does he has any other flaws aside from being shy, which is not really a flaw unless you can't speak at all in front of other people.)

history: Cecil grew up in the Johto region in a cottage resting on the peaceful plains of the Johto countryside. Cecil's family is very special because of the gifts they bear. They are a family of highly trained Mediums who have, for generations, been travelling the Johto region in search of people who need their help. Cecil, on the other hand, disliked their “purpose” because of his traumatizing birth. He was born a healthy baby in their home. It was going perfectly fine until a demon of a man (A man who was acted like demon or a demon? If you say a demon of a man, it seems like you're saying that he was a human), jealous of the living, had decided to possess the baby in an attempt to murder the new born.He wanted to take the body as his own to one day end its life. His parents had to preform an exorcism to free him, but it failed. His parents mourned, asking for help from the dead, until a miracle happened: a wandering Haunter heard their cries from a distance and had to see if it was anyone worth spooking. to his surprise, the parents were crying for the loss of their first child. Being a ghost pokemon, he saw that Cecil was possessed. He didn't feel too comfortable doing the right thing, but it was just newborn child, so he fought out the demon and revealed his presence to Cecil's parents. Cecil's parents were mediums, so they understood what happened. They asked Haunter to guard Cecil from further harm and guide him in the right direction. Haunter agreed to assist his new human friend and spent so much time with Cecil as he grew older. When Cecil turned 13, three years after his graduation from trainer school, he looked into joining the PTA, in hopes of maybe meeting people like him or even people who can befriend him. He worked as hard as he could and passed, making it into the Entei dorm.

Pokémon:
                                  1.Haunter ♂ Lv.20
                                  -shadow claw
                                  -shadow ball
                                  -hypnosis
                                  -dream eater
                                  -curse

Personality: Haunter has been Cecil's most trusted partner ever since Cecil was born. Haunter likes to help others, even if it feels unsatisfying for a ghost pokémon. Haunter is also a very quiet pokémon that doesn't really get outside unless the moon is full or if its a day where there is no sun. One last thing about Haunter is he can be very curious about the things he doesn't understand, so he tends to do a lot just to get a better understanding of thing that aren't even his business.
                                  Bold: grammatical/spelling errors/editing
                                  (Italics): comments

If he doesn't like the fact that he is a medium, why would he love ghost pokemon?

I'm not the GM, so my opinion doesn't matter, but these are just ways you can tidy up your SU. You have quite a bit of grammatical and spelling errors; try to use spell check in Microsoft Word or even Google Documents. You would have a lot less errors then.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
                                  Old January 2nd, 2013 (5:37 PM).

@michaela im sorry im on my 3ds. i can't use the computer right now so no, i cant use spelling check. and Cecil loves HIS ghost pkmn(Haunter) because Haunter saved him . :)
                                    @PkMnTrainer Yellow yep im good. if you really want me to, i can always make some changes. such as his dislikes could be: pessimistic people, sour foods, hot weather, and bug pokemon.

MY TEAM:
                                    1.SERPERIOR!
                                    2.UNPHEZANT!
                                    3.SIMIPOUR!
                                    4.SCRAFTY!
                                    5.ZEBSTRIKA!
                                    6.HYDREIGON!
                                    Closed Thread

Quick Reply