• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Epic Moments?

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
Hmm...perhaps when I was playing Diamond the first time around...I was up against the Elite Four, and managed to defeat them all, and then I was against Cynthia...good lord was her team strong. I defeated Spiritomb, Lucario, and then came along Garchomp. A couple of my Pokemon went down, and then I managed to defeat him, and then came out her Roserade, which was a piece of cake. Lastly came Milotic...I'm pretty sure it was my Infernape out. Anyways, it nearly demolished him, but Milotic made the poor mistake of activating Inferno's Blaze. I destroyed Milotic, and earned my title as Champion. Probably one of my most epic moments ever.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
My one buddy in grade 12 was apparently the "Champion" of Pokemon, and it was the end of grade 12 when I started to play again. I knew nothing of EV training, IV breeding, natures etc. His team was a Kingdra, Porygon-Z, Grass Rotom, Shuckle, Seviper, and Dusknoir all IV'd and Ev'd to almost perfection. I sent my team of Soul Silver Pokemon to Black when they had no Ev training or anything. My team was Espeon, Umbreon, Pinsir, Magmar, Gengar and Omastar. We battled via infrared and he got down to Umbreon with him having Rotom, Dusknoir and Kingdra at full strength still. He kept discharging Umbreon while Umbreon was faint attacking him. He paralyzed Umbreon with a quarter health left, while Umbreon defeated the Rotom. Umbreon didn't have Heal Bell or anything, just kept spamming faint attack, and he took out Dusknoir and Kingdra without getting hit by anything. My buddy was shocked and so was I. A guy just getting back into Pokemon earned him his first loss! I felt so happy after lol and he was happy that someone beat him, and told me to make a team concentrating on the proper natures, Iv's and ev's, etc.

KantoSwag

Kanto Wanderer
Years
Beating my little brothers haxxed team of Arceus' with my Regice, Arcanine, Crobat, Lanturn, Poliwrath and Registeel

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
i remembered when I was ten i beat champion gary/blue with a level 10 paras. lol

I caught mewtwo with a pokeball after he was frozen.

in gold i beat lance with only my typhlosion.

katiekun11

I ♥ Ghost & Ice Type Pokemon!
Years
My epic moment recently came when I was playing Black for the first time, & I was at the Elite 4, & I forgot to heal my Pokemon or buy any healing items before I went in. Anyway, I managed to defeat the Elite 4 & my Victini had 1hp left & pulled of a critical hit. Pretty epic if you ask me. I thought I'd been defeated lol.

Back