• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um... Hi :)

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Hey :)

Well, I've been on a few forums before but mainly RPG ones ^^

I've been into Pokemon forever it seems like! I'm still a noob at heart and I can always learn more XD I'm still trying to grasp IV's and EV's concepts but I kinda just like breeding for shinnies the best :D

So, I just wanted to pop in a say hi ^^ I hope I'll be able to get to know some of you guys :D

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Welcome to PC, Minty!

As a fellow RPG fan, I happily welcome you to the forums :) .

If you like breeding for shinies, than I assume you use the Masuda Method?

Have a lovely time here & if you'd like to chat, feel free to say hello :) .

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hello Mintyy!
WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
I love your name, I don't know why but it's just fun, it's Mintyy xD
RPG's, I recommend this Forum Roleplay Corner. Yep always good to learn more and explore the realm of Pokemon xD Same here, you can't be a competitive battler without IV/EV knowledge xD I don't really breed but if you can get shinies from it, then ok! xD Don't worry everyone here is nice and I hope you have a great time! Bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for the kind welcome :D I appreciate it!

And naturally I use it :) My shiny Ditto from Japan comes in handy a lot of the time, though I've only breed one shiny XD

And thank, before you head off mind explaining the site a bit to me :) Kinda how it works, your staff and things like that :D

pikakitten

Years
Sure thing Mintyy! Still fun to say especially if you hold the y xD
Well we have many sections so you can read what it says to find out, it's split into Sections (official forums) to Forums (New Users / Welcome) To threads (Um... Hi :) xD it works as the parenthesis anyways you can check the bottom and click View Forum Leaders and depending on what you like contact them (or me if you want :) xD it happened again! xD, anyways, bye! Hope we can be friends!

~Sincerely

EDIT: Jirachi!

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Aww, you're a sweetheart Pikakitten :)

I know how forums work, but just the format :) I'm used to a different kind of board (Like Proboard and I know of another I just can't remember the name) I used to be a Global Moderator on another RPG site so I get the concept.

Just your staff confuses me XD Do you have a list of them all if I need to contact anyone? I'll be sure to contact you Pikakitten if I need anything ^^

Also, do you use a money system for the In Game/Posting, to purchase graphics and such?

pikakitten

Years
Why thank you, you are too :)

Yeah we use vBulletin, I'm pretty sure.

Yep click on View Forum Leaders and there they are in which case you pick which moderator you want to contact like. Example: You need help with your roleplay you contact Skymin, moderator of the Roleplay Corner.

In Game/Posting? No if you want graphics we have shops where you request what you want and it's free. I own a sprite shop, so request and you get, I aim to please xD

~Sincerely

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Neat, I haven't used this forum yet ^^

And that's great!! It's good to know where they are now. I'll be sure to contact them if I need them :D

And they're all for free? Awesome! In my old forum we gained money for each post we made depending on the number of characters we used :D So this free stuff is awesome :D

If you link me to your shop, I will surely order :D

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
I imagine I'll have a fun time here :D

And I can ask you <3 Shoot me a PM if you want too

And I ordered :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Mintyy! I'm Wind Heart. Is there anything you'd like to know here? What section are you interested in?

Last edited:

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Thank you Fire Wind :D

I think I'm set, just exploring things for myself <3

I'm interested in a lot of the trade/battling/shiny sections for G4 and up. I do have all the original GBA and the GBC games which I don't play much anymore. Just looking for battle and trades with people, mainly on my B/W and B2/W2 ^^ I still have a lot to learn when it comes to battling.

Thanks again :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
So Battle Center and Trade Corner sections are for you, Mintyy! You could check Metal and Color Generation Games (GBC) section and Advance Generation Games (GBA) section too. You're welcome.

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Awesome :D I hope I can find some people who I can battle and trade with ^^ You can call me Minty with on 'y' if you want :D

XD I'm not that awesome, just a collector :P I'm excited for the new 3DS Mystery Dungeons that's coming out in March :D

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Hello and welcome to the PokéCommunity, Minty! Lovely name that you have. <3
You interested in RPG right? This forum is the right place for you. =D
Feel free to contact me, I won't bite. xD
Enjoy. ~

Years
Welcome to the forum Minty

Looks like your making friends & having fun already :laugh: I'm not good with battles either (yet) I do better with trading :) So if you want to trade send me a VM or check out the Trading Corner :)

Hope to see you around the forum :p

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
@Tackle: Thanks :D Your name is pretty unique too <3
I'll be sure to get a hold of you ^^ Thanks for the link :D

@Starfire Dragon: It seems as though I have :P I'm surprised so many people VM'ed me already XD Maybe we could trade one day, I'm always looking for new trading friends :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hello Minty (I like your name for a reason too xD) welcome to pokecommunity! I'm a hacker, you know, those who create games but no for sale? Well, if there's something your interested in, just VM me and I'll help you out. ;)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Welcome to PC! I hope to see you around often in the Trade Corner! I mod the forum so if you need anything, feel free to VM or PM me. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hello there. You seem to like Jirachi~. Anyway, welcome to PC! You may have never met me but my name is Yuki's Sword but just call me Palamon a lot of people know me as this. xD Okay... please become active and enjoy your stay.

Back