Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2013 (8:36 PM).
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
    @somniac im in the entei dorms if you want to chat with Cecil. I don't know if I want to leave the dorms because Rafael isn't responding yet.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    MY TEAM:
    1.SERPERIOR!
    2.UNPHEZANT!
    3.SIMIPOUR!
    4.SCRAFTY!
    5.ZEBSTRIKA!
    6.HYDREIGON!
    Old January 4th, 2013 (8:43 PM).
    Probably sleeping.

Nature: Naughty
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by igotpokeballz View Post
    @somniac im in the entei dorms if you want to chat with Cecil. I don't know if I want to leave the dorms because Rafael isn't responding yet.
    Fair enough, was just wondering as in the draft I'm writing now, my character is about to walk into the dorms.

Although I think I'm just going to leave it as it is, as I won't be here during the weekend, it will give people a while to respond to it.
    Old January 4th, 2013 (8:43 PM).
    »Crossing worlds«

Nature: Quirky
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
    @Lilizuki: Feel free! Mine's relatively simple. Shouldn't be hard to customize. It's just a matter of changing the background color's code, replacing the image icon in the lower left (It links to a full-view image as well) and replacing the text with your own. Here...

HTML Code:
    [css-div="margin-left:5%;"][css-div="width: 85%; color: #000000; background-color: #C5DBDE; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][css-div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][css-div="float:left;"][URL="http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2521/pokemonoc6v2.png"][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3822/oliviaicon.png[/IMG][/URL][/css-div][FONT="Special Elite"]Olivia Wolf - Plains[/FONT][/css-div][/SIZE][css-div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][S]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/S][/css-div][/CENTER][css-div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][/css-div][css-div="width: 100%; color: #000000; background-color: #EFDFF2; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][SIZE="3"][css-div="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"]Text Goes Here[/css-div][/SIZE][/css-div][/FONT][css-div="width: 100%; color: #000000; background-color: #EFDFF2; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][/css-div][/css-div][/css-div]
    This css thing looks way too complicated for me to handle. :( I don't know how you & Wolf can handle this.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
    ~Dia+RS~
    Old January 4th, 2013 (9:13 PM).
    Queen of Magical Girls

@Somniac: I like to compare the dorms to Harry Potter. But you probably shouldn't do that because it's the atmosphere is just utterly wrong in that comparison. There's a social area yes. It's slightly humble, but it's there complete with sitting area and some furnishing (Including a TV). Then there are the actual rooms. Everyone gets their own room, though some choose to share their room with another. You're free to personalize your room, though if you do anything to destroy the property you may find a teacher yelling at your character. Rooms come equipped with quite a bit of basic furnishing.

The dorms are slightly nicer entei than raikou, and slightly nicer for suicune than entei. It's a small detail, but a fact of life none-the-less.

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over space-time~
    Old January 4th, 2013 (9:37 PM).

@yellow hey my friend(who's pc account im making) wants to join the rp. is there any room to fit him in?

MY TEAM:
      1.SERPERIOR!
      2.UNPHEZANT!
      3.SIMIPOUR!
      4.SCRAFTY!
      5.ZEBSTRIKA!
      6.HYDREIGON!
      Old January 4th, 2013 (9:46 PM).
      Probably sleeping.

Quote:
      @Somniac: I like to compare the dorms to Harry Potter. But you probably shouldn't do that because it's the atmosphere is just utterly wrong in that comparison. There's a social area yes. It's slightly humble, but it's there complete with sitting area and some furnishing (Including a TV). Then there are the actual rooms. Everyone gets their own room, though some choose to share their room with another. You're free to personalize your room, though if you do anything to destroy the property you may find a teacher yelling at your character. Rooms come equipped with quite a bit of basic furnishing.

The dorms are slightly nicer entei than raikou, and slightly nicer for suicune than entei. It's a small detail, but a fact of life none-the-less.
      Ah yeah that's sort of what i was envisioning, works out perfectly actually.

I should stop asking so many questions, I feel like I'm being some sort of monstrous abomination which fires questions out of its eyes and sustains itself on answers.
      Nothing can stop me! I shall be called the curiosity-beast and I shall rule supreme.

Ahem. That said....

How often do most people update, I don't want to be pushing updates and causing people to rush to keep time-lines concurrent or anything. Will probably average a post every 1-2 days I imagine, although, that is me taking my time; I can be speedy if desired.
      Old January 4th, 2013 (11:19 PM).
      Queen of Magical Girls

@Somniac: However often you want? I suggest meeting your partner's speed. There's no consistency in speed. Regardless, once a day is a good minimum to hold yourself to. Never feel obligated to wait more than 3 days for any reason for someone to post.

Also, I recall you asking about classes. There's exactly 1 assigned class at the beginning of each day. The GMs assign them and that's it. You're allowed to take extra voluntary classes, either by asking a teacher character's RPer or by controlling an NPC teacher yourself. (You could also ask someone else to play an NPC teacher, but...)

Days take a long time to pass in realtime, so I wouldn't get too into the idea of classes unless you want to pursue those player-controlled teachers like I mentioned earlier. That's easily the best way to get taught.

@igotpokeballs: I suppose so. o_o

Old January 4th, 2013 (11:27 PM).
      Probably sleeping.

Quote:
      @Somniac: However often you want? I suggest meeting your partner's speed. There's no consistency in speed. Regardless, once a day is a good minimum to hold yourself to. Never feel obligated to wait more than 3 days for any reason for someone to post.

Also, I recall you asking about classes. There's exactly 1 assigned class at the beginning of each day. The GMs assign them and that's it. You're allowed to take extra voluntary classes, either by asking a teacher character's RPer or by controlling an NPC teacher yourself. (You could also ask someone else to play an NPC teacher, but...)

Days take a long time to pass in realtime, so I wouldn't get too into the idea of classes unless you want to pursue those player-controlled teachers like I mentioned earlier. That's easily the best way to get taught.

@igotpokeballs: I suppose so. o_o
      I see, thanks for feeding the curiosity-beast, it's much appreciated.
      Old January 5th, 2013 (12:38 AM).

@yellow ok just so you know im actually igotpokeballz(i made my friend's account because he asked me to) and this is going to officially be his by tomorrow. i'll get him to make his SU the following day. :) yeah i know this is really weird but he told me to make it for him.
        Old January 5th, 2013 (5:29 AM).
        General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
          Are you still acepting a new student?Raikou dorms look to be full...

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
          Old January 5th, 2013 (5:36 AM).
          The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
            Shows how oftenI look at the OOC thread. I hadn't even known Sii had left. x3 I feel silly now.Anyways... I got my new comp! I am so happy, no more lagging out trying to post on this forum.

>_> RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. :) )
            Old January 5th, 2013 (6:36 AM).
            awww yisss

Nature: Brave
              Yellow&ShinyDiamond&Nideous- i'll post in a few hours :3 thanks to SD I can finally post something interesting ^^

T

Old January 5th, 2013 (9:22 AM). Edited January 5th, 2013 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
              Queen of Magical Girls

@DragoDragonite: There should be a spot open. I'm not /too/ far behind on updating the first post. Let me get on that...

Edit: I've finished scanning for innactivity. I'll just have to put in the 2 new SUs and I'll be done.

Old January 5th, 2013 (10:03 AM).
              »Crossing worlds«

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
              Yellow&ShinyDiamond&Nideous- i'll post in a few hours :3 thanks to SD I can finally post something interesting ^^
              ^^ It's a pleasure to be helpful all the time!

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
              ~Dia+RS~
              Old January 5th, 2013 (10:14 AM).
              Queen of Magical Girls

There we go. All done. The results were 5 open spots in Suicune Dorm and 1 open spot in Raikou Dorm. Suicune Dorm seems to follow a trend of being the least popular. How about that~

Old January 5th, 2013 (10:17 AM).

People are too afraid to be fabulous like the members of Suicune Dorm. d:
                Old January 5th, 2013 (2:20 PM).
                awww yisss

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
                  ^^ It's a pleasure to be helpful all the time!
                  I know you like to be helpful ^^

ShinyDiamond&Yellow&Nideous- I finally posted xD sorry that it took long :3

T

Old January 5th, 2013 (4:28 PM).

hey is anyone at or near the forest? because Cecil is heading there now.

MY TEAM:
                    1.SERPERIOR!
                    2.UNPHEZANT!
                    3.SIMIPOUR!
                    4.SCRAFTY!
                    5.ZEBSTRIKA!
                    6.HYDREIGON!
                    Old January 6th, 2013 (2:55 AM). Edited January 6th, 2013 by Drago Dragonite.
                    General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
                      Name: Daniel Drace

Dorm:Entei

Appearence:He is short for his age,with short chubby legs and short chubby arms.He has ice cold eyes and curly fair hair,always hidden with a scottish-style cap.He always wears a dark green shirt,with a red sweatshirt and a brown coat,with brown trousers and black shoes.He also wears a brown shoulder bag where he keeps his books,his pokeballs,his potions\super potions\oran berries\stuff like that,a lot of notes about pokemon and a lot of food.He has strong maxilars due to his constant eating,and also strong fists.His shoulders are rather large,so his pokemon can sit in there to have a ride.

Personality:Although his appearence,he is very smart,and a good student.But he is shy,too,and doesn't have courage to do much things.He is lonely,but he always has his pokemon,that love jumping to his shoulders and going for a ride.His favorite class is Mythology,and he is often seen siting around the library reading a book,or siting around the battle field,watching the battles.He doesn't like battles that much and prefers training his pokemon alone,and learning.He might be shy,but if you make fun of his weight or physical appearence,he might punch right between the eyes.He is totally sane.And his favorite meal is Fried Chicken Sandwich.He believes that making your opponnent not understand you is some help to winning the battle.

History: Daniel was born in Hoenn,in a little village between the woods.The village was only habited by his family,and lots of pokemon.His parents had a Pokehotel,that only pokemon could come in,not humans.Daniel was born in 25 February,in the afternoon.When he was born,his parents put him(on his crib)on the middle of the reception room,and the first pokemon to peek on the crib and say hello was a Munchlax.That is why he is always so hungry.Daniel was taught by his parents and family,and began his interest with dragon pokemon when he was about five years old.He saw a Bagon jumping of a cliff,and a Salamence picking it up on the air.Daniel thought that was awesome and began studying more about pokemon.Then one day,Daniel made an essay about dragon pokemon and sent it to Gary.The letter probably didn't get there,or even more probably,Gary didn't read it.Daniel felt so sad that his idol didn't care about him he decided to become better and better.His family wanted the best for Daniel,so they wrote a letter to the Pokemon Trainer Academy,with a copy of all his essays.Four days later,he recieved the intiaton package and there was a party that night.The letter took twenty five days to get there.He took three days to make his package,two hours to say goodbye to everybody and one hour in car to get to the closest train station,one day on train to get to the coast,and two days on boat to get to the island.
                      Pokemon: Dratini(female),Charmander(Female),Treecko(male)
                      -Species: Dragon Pokemon,Lizard Pokemon,Wood Gecko.
                      -Nicknames: Draca,Fira,Argo
                      -Personalities: Draca is a bit shy,but don't anger her,because she is very powerful.Fira is very cheeky and happy.She loves battling.Argo is kinda mysterious.He is very quiet.
                      -levels:20(Draca),20(Fira),15(Argo).
                      -moves:
                      Draca=Dragon Tail,Wrap,Thunder Wave,Slam,Water Pulse,(to add)
                      Fira=Ember,Scratch,growl,Dragon Rage,(to add),(to add)
                      Argo=Absorb,Pound,Leer,Energy Ball,(to add)

So...What do you think if my application?He is in Entei because he has knowdlege but he doesn't know anything about battles.He might become less shy.Think of him with a Scottish accent.And he is very polite.And please don't put him in any physical class.He would probably have an heart attack.And at least I have an excuse for him to arrive late.And might he get a pokemon for his birthday?

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
                      Old January 6th, 2013 (3:19 PM).

Nature: Quiet
                        is anyone near the main Academy buildings?

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
                        Old January 6th, 2013 (3:42 PM).
                        Queen of Magical Girls

Drago Dragonite: Nice name!~ I'm totally digging it. Regardless, you're accepted. Welcome to the roleplay. c:

Old January 7th, 2013 (4:24 AM).
                        zexionlovelessillusions zexionlovelessillusions is offline

Name: Ziden Grimm Xilis

Sex: Male

Appearnce: Ziden has dark blond hair, wears mostly black Colors, Tight Pants, Band Shirts, And Regular Black Shoes. Has multiple Chains on body, Has Piercings (Bridge, and Lip). Has pointy ears, and nose. Has Blue Mako Colored eyes, and Lips are faded red.

Dorm: Suicune

Personality: Ziden is very shy, but a total pervert after you get to know him, he can make friends easily. He cherishes his PKMN Like royalty. He also despise People who treat their PKMN poorly. He has low self esteem and very insecure. He can lure any girl in any situation with a snap of a finger, though he dose'nt understand why. He is bright Cheerful, and Just happy. But Gets worried very easy about Small things, he Loves Music.

History:Ziden was born in Slateport, Hoenn region, When Ziden was 5 His dad gave him a Gengar, before he left the family, and he always blamed himself. Always got in trouble at school. When he turned 11 His mom passed away, leaving him alone with just his PKMN, for 6months they grew to love eachother like brothers, He then went to live with his grandma and younger brother. He fell in love with a girl named Taylor Peloquin, she broke his heart and left him, leaving yet another person to Throw him away. He Felt alone then his Grandm enrolled him to here.

PKMN: Gengar/Nickname: Darcloue/Male/Lvl.20/item held: Sitrus berry./Moves: Bite/Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse/Scratch.
                          Personality: Loves food, quiet, But makes you know its apperence. Good listening.
                          Old January 7th, 2013 (7:11 AM).
                          Holding on to You |-/

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by igotpokeballz View Post
                          hey is anyone at or near the forest? because Cecil is heading there now.
                          I would love to interact with your character, Jay can go there too.

The Underground
                          Come and play mafia with us! You are always welcome.
                          Old January 7th, 2013 (7:25 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                            @Yellow; I've got two requests Yellow if that's okay? 1. Can I make Lucas's age 13 instead of 11? By this he'll also be 5''5? 2. Could you add wild Absol in the map?

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
                            Old January 7th, 2013 (8:36 AM).
                            awww yisss

Yellow&Nideous&ShinyDiamond&Megamen&Greiger- since theres not much to write for me about Mana you guys can post already :p i'll post in my next turn ^^

I would only have to write about Lucia and Mark arriving and Valorie's response Attract was super effective! and Kilik's confusion xD not much so… you guys, go ahead ^^

T

Closed Thread

Quick Reply