Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

TrollandToad.com

Old January 2nd, 2013 (5:49 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by Twilight Sky.
» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪

I can't think of a witty title, go away.

YAY SOMETHING WITTIER

BUT YES. Cid just got promoted to NU/W second mod! Now Cirny won't be so stressed with handling the work by herself, yeah? :3

Like I said in your profile, you better take good care of it, yeah?? D< But I believe in you <3 You've got what it takes to make those new people feel welcome within the community~!

So yeah, congratulations on getting promoted!

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 2nd, 2013 (5:52 PM).
    D-I-N-O-S-A
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
    Congrats Cid, welcome to the team! This was definitely a well-deserved promotion, I'm just surprised it took so long tbh! I know you'll do a wonderful job making all the new users feel as welcome as possible c:
    Old January 2nd, 2013 (5:57 PM).
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
    Ahh I am so unbelievably excited right now. ;_; Now I won't have to shoulder NU/W by myself but rather with someone as awesome as you, Cid! CONGRATSS <333

. pair family twin mal llsif .
    Old January 2nd, 2013 (6:31 PM).
    git gud or get r e k t
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
    I'm so excited for the fact that I have a NU/W grandson now <3 For months (probably years I guess?) I've pictured you modding NU/W, and well...there you are! In bold blue!

Now NU/W is in good hands, and I couldn't be more proud. <3 Congrats, Cid! Take good care of this amazing section. Like I said to Cirny when she got modded, you will learn a lot. You will have sooo much fun modding the section. :3

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
    Old January 2nd, 2013 (6:33 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by Hikamaru.
    stay off the hook
    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
    Congrats Cid, I was sorta expecting this given I tested mod colors on you.

Only found this out when looking at Jellicent's profile.

You were sorta competing with me for the spot but you deserved it in the end.

Have fun with the steel-blue and whacking noobs and the whatnot. And look, third mod with "Ci" at the start of their name too, alongside Cilerba and your partner Cirno.

You look amazing and have fun in NU/W.

And you got promoted with that Lanturn theme that looks so beautiful on you! Love it <3

- Hikari10
    Old January 2nd, 2013 (8:59 PM).
    Elliot Craig
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Brave
    yo hoho, u just came back and lookat thiz! :D
    Old January 2nd, 2013 (9:26 PM).
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
    Aww yeah, I knew you'd get promoted sometime soon! I totally called this! TOLD YOU NICA Haha. More importantly, welcome to the team dude! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job; aaa I'm so happy and excited for you! Have a celebratory breast.

Old January 2nd, 2013 (9:45 PM).
    farewell, fated few
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
    Now the new members can't abuse solely Cirno, but rather Cid as well. :3 Congratulations on the much deserved promotion, Cid.
    Old January 3rd, 2013 (12:17 AM).
    ☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Sassy
    Ooh the first promotion of 2013! You must be proud Cid! Congratulations on the modding!

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
    Old January 3rd, 2013 (2:01 PM).
    Believe in my fear!
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
    Hey, congrats Cid! Nice to see you in the bold stuff. Do a good job with Sheepy at welcome the newbies. :3
    Old January 3rd, 2013 (2:42 PM).
    twitter.com/kuraberryart

Nature: Serious
      Horray Cid! Congratulations! I am happy to see you bolded, as I think you're a fantastic member, especially with welcoming :3 You'll do a brilliant job!
      Old January 3rd, 2013 (8:01 PM).
      Find your niche.
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Calm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Winter's Dew View Post
      I can't think of a witty title, go away.

YAY SOMETHING WITTIER

BUT YES. Cid just got promoted to NU/W second mod! Now Cirny won't be so stressed with handling the work by herself, yeah? :3

Like I said in your profile, you better take good care of it, yeah?? D< But I believe in you <3 You've got what it takes to make those new people feel welcome within the community~!

So yeah, congratulations on getting promoted!
      Thank you so much, Derk. <3 This has all been a wonderful surprise to me, and I swear I will do my best to not let you down. I know you love NU/W so much so keeping it shipshape is all that I can do. ;O; I'm still learning the ropes, but I hope I can at least lessen the work load that Cirno, Megan and everyone else who have continually contributed to the place have been carrying. <3

I will take good care of NU/W. ;; Thank you! <3

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
      Congrats Cid, welcome to the team! This was definitely a well-deserved promotion, I'm just surprised it took so long tbh! I know you'll do a wonderful job making all the new users feel as welcome as possible c:
      Thank you Ozzy. ;; I'm glad that I seemed to have been doing the right thing. ;; I will do the most wonderful job of that that I can muster!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
      Ahh I am so unbelievably excited right now. ;_; Now I won't have to shoulder NU/W by myself but rather with someone as awesome as you, Cid! CONGRATSS <333
      Geez I'm not awesome but thank you for everything, Cirno! <3 And I mean the constant support, guidance and answering stuff when I bothered you. <333 I'm excited, too! And a little bit nervous, but I know nerves can help when I don't let them get to my head. ;;

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
      I'm so excited for the fact that I have a NU/W grandson now <3 For months (probably years I guess?) I've pictured you modding NU/W, and well...there you are! In bold blue!

Now NU/W is in good hands, and I couldn't be more proud. <3 Congrats, Cid! Take good care of this amazing section. Like I said to Cirny when she got modded, you will learn a lot. You will have sooo much fun modding the section. :3
      Again this means a whole lot to me Megan. ;; I never knew that I was even visible or significant. Thank you. <3

*sniff* I will take good care of it, I promise. And I will be happy to learn even more along the way, so I'll be looking forward to the fun, hectic times!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
      Congrats Cid, I was sorta expecting this given I tested mod colors on you.

Only found this out when looking at Jellicent's profile.

You were sorta competing with me for the spot but you deserved it in the end.

Have fun with the steel-blue and whacking noobs and the whatnot. And look, third mod with "Ci" at the start of their name too, alongside Cilerba and your partner Cirno.

You look amazing and have fun in NU/W.

And you got promoted with that Lanturn theme that looks so beautiful on you! Love it <3

- Hikari10
      Thank you, Hikari! ;;

And I know you're meant for greater things, I just know it. <3

I don't intend to whack anyone but I will wield this whacking thing you speak of as I deem fit. c: Again thank you so much. <3

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
      yo hoho, u just came back and lookat thiz! :D
      Nettooo I am frankly as surprised as you! 8D I'm really ashamed to have disappeared for a while. I will try not to do that ever again. ;;

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
      Aww yeah, I knew you'd get promoted sometime soon! I totally called this! TOLD YOU NICA Haha. More importantly, welcome to the team dude! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job; aaa I'm so happy and excited for you! Have a celebratory breast.

Breast. <3

Thank youuu Nathan! I had no clue you were even anticipating anything, I mean this is all a surprise for me. o3o I'm really excited and happy, too! Especially with that celebratory breast. Looking forward to working with everyone! :3

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Antemortem View Post
      Now the new members can't abuse solely Cirno, but rather Cid as well. :3 Congratulations on the much deserved promotion, Cid.
      Ahh thank you so much, Dave. I am flattered to hear that from such an awesome person and probably one of the best, most welcoming users in the Internet. ;; And I will take this abuse if it means Cirno will be taking less. <3

Quote:
      Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
      Ooh the first promotion of 2013! You must be proud Cid! Congratulations on the modding!
      Thank you, Gunner! <3 It feels really odd to hold that title, and it's gonna be a lot of pressure, too. Looking forward to it!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
      Hey, congrats Cid! Nice to see you in the bold stuff. Do a good job with Sheepy at welcome the newbies. :3
      Thanks, Palamon, haha! I really should visit EGC again. We need to talk more, after all. ;; But I will do my best!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kura View Post
      Horray Cid! Congratulations! I am happy to see you bolded, as I think you're a fantastic member, especially with welcoming :3 You'll do a brilliant job!
      Thank you, Kura! n___n I've always looked up to you because you have so much experience, so I'm feeling really emotional that you think that way. ;; I will give my 100% I promise!
      Old January 4th, 2013 (12:13 AM).
      Show Your Victory!
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
      Wow! Congrats Cid! I'm sure you'll going well with Cirno as NU/W mods!
      Old January 4th, 2013 (12:51 AM).
      now known as aslan
      • Gold Tier

Nature: Jolly
      Congratulations Cid <3333! I've seen your welcomes they blow me out of this world to the galaxy and beyond, they're amazing :3! I'm shocked it took this long for a promotion, you deserved it ages ago :3. Aaaa good luck dude :333!

Old January 4th, 2013 (3:09 AM).
      Pancham

Nature: Timid
        Congratulations for the promotion, Cid! =)
        Do a great job with Cirno and good luck with your job! =D

Cid in bold is very great looking. =P

Feel free to VM / PM me, I'll be sure to reply your messages!

Paired with ForeverDash, MidnightShine, Shadowraze, Daniel Evans and Hoenn.

Also known as Clown of Hearts.

Join Castelia City Forums now!

Old January 4th, 2013 (3:51 AM).
        im back
        • Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
        Congrats Cid! I have to admit, I kind of expected this to happen considering how often you frequent in NU/W. Plus your posts there are very well thought out and so you seemed perfect for the job. Well done sir, well done. Now Cirno has someone to keep her company.
        Old January 5th, 2013 (7:08 AM).
        Find your niche.
        • Platinum Tier

Nature: Calm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
        Wow! Congrats Cid! I'm sure you'll going well with Cirno as NU/W mods!
        Thank you, Wind Heart! Here's hoping I do well while working with the amazing Cirno. :3

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Rainbow Arcanine View Post
        Congratulations Cid <3333! I've seen your welcomes they blow me out of this world to the galaxy and beyond, they're amazing :3! I'm shocked it took this long for a promotion, you deserved it ages ago :3. Aaaa good luck dude :333!
        Thanks so much, Rainbow! <333 That is one heck of a hyperbole. I mean I'm not even sure if that's legal to praise someone like that, especially when you consider how wonderful and welcoming your replies are compared to mine, but thank you! ;;

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
        Congratulations for the promotion, Cid! =)
        Do a great job with Cirno and good luck with your job! =D

Cid in bold is very great looking. =P
        Thanks, George! :D I thought it looked odd with my username, but I'm glad you think so. :p I will do the greatest of it that I can do.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
        Congrats Cid! I have to admit, I kind of expected this to happen considering how often you frequent in NU/W. Plus your posts there are very well thought out and so you seemed perfect for the job. :) Well done sir, well done. Now Cirno has someone to keep her company. :P
        Really? Geez you flatter me too much. ;; But I'm glad to be here to keep her company. <3 Thank you, AWsquared! :D

Quick Reply