• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, seriously though, if that's what you have to tell yourself to feel better about enjoying it then please go ahead. I am a fan of the series despite it being one of the most obvious examples of otaku bait in existence.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nisio sure is a pro at giving people what they want. He even manages to trick some into thinking his work is deep. Bravo.

Of all the popular light novelists I've read he is one of the better ones though, as well as spoon feeding the otaku tits and little sisters he can sometimes show some flair in his writing. Without that he'd just have another Infinite Stratos or Sword Art Online on his hands.

Years

RAWR NOM NOM NOM.

Whateves SAO turned out to be very polarizing. It's a love it or hate it series, so whatever floats your boat, etc.

On the other hand, took a few days but I finally finished Toradora!, good stuff. Should have run away and got married instead of doing "the responsible" thing. On to MM! and whatever quirks it entails.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

But but but economical security. :(
I can't either love or hate SAO. It gets more hate than it deserves by some, but on the other hand others give it way too much credit.

Count more often Sammy >:(

Years
Same-sex couples get none of that economic benefits here in da US. So :B
Everyone has a series that they like. It's just that the right mix of genre and simplicity that I was looking for years now fell on my lap and such.

Counting sux 0

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am pleased to hear that! I am looking forward to the conversations we will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back