• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Young Greiger speaks the truth, and Supervegeta said on to me: "You shall be my voice and lead all to salvation." Therefore, I have accepted my role as the leader of the Church of Supervegeta. However, the tastes of Supervegeta have led to me to assume the title: "Pony Pope of the Church of Supervegeta."

His first commandment as spoken to me and I quote: "#1: Thou shall watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and thou shall love it and tell me what is thine favorite Pony."

I promise to provide more words of wisdom when he speaks them to me.

*Posts a new 95 Theses against the Church Of Supervegeta* Salvation is achieved by faith and faith alone in the holiness of Supervegeta. Not through the church, gentlemen!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Well, I'm back to RP some more~ Missed PC to much to stay away any longer. And I figured I should probably post the RP that's been sitting half finished on my computer since last summer, butyeah. Howdy-do~

Once the second semester of school starts, I'll see about joining some RPs. Just so I'm settled in with any changes the second half of the school year may bring before I make any commitments here.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah...school is slowly going to creep me in next week. And I was planning to get back to roleplay in a few weeks. Bad timing I guess! Welcome back btw! I look forward to your new roleplay!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
As promised, I have been blessed with the 10 commandments of the Church of Supervegeta:

#1: Thou shall watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and thou shall love it and tell me what is thine favorite Pony.

#2: Thou shalt not be a noob.

#3: Thou shalt not use smileys in thy texts.

#4: Every meeting of the Church shall begin with a holy recitation that Supervegeta shall give to those in the Church.

#5: None shall dare take the name of Supervegeta in vain!

#6: Thou shall take candy from a baby.

#7: Thou shall insult non-believers!

#8: Thou shall develop a superiority complex.

#9: Thou shalt not speakth a banned word.

#10: Thou shall proclaim thy love in thy profile or signature.

Here is a new topic: What is your favorite thing about Supervegeta and roleplaying with him?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
AND NOW WE PLAY... THE WAITING GAME.

Concluding wordcount for Litany is 11383 words. ... That's like, 50% more than last time. Real.

(In other news, I've submitted the thread. Expect to see it whenever I guess.)

Re: Supervegeta: I have never actually roleplayed with Supervegeta, so I have no answer.

Years
Welcome. Though I think you spelled your own username wrong. :3

Yah! I know. I was trying to see if you guys would notice that since my message is quite small in that small box. I didn't even see my own message when I scrolled down. Thanx anyhow. Now I'll head over to the rules stuff and see what kind of roleplays you guys have. Thanks again for the nice welcome

Years
@Raikiri: I've never RP'd with Supervegeta either but after briefly reading Aerion's OOC (Which makes my own similar RP look beyond noobish) I'd have to say that I'm looking forward to the possibility.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
It is simple brother of the faith, my favorite thing about Supervegeta is that he is God over all of us of course! What could be more loved than his absolute dominance? The reason I enjoy roleplaying with him is because ALL of his ideas are great, not one of them is out of place or considered 'silly', why would they be? He is the true Lord after all

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
This is a load of spam, no matter how awesome SV is. Let's talk about roleplaying instead.

@ Cirrus, oh, that's really a lot of text. It's one sixth of what my notepad on PC holds, and that's where I keep all of my plotlines and drafts xD

Is there some RP that you guys would wish to be made, but you don't feel like you could create it yourself?

Cirrus

Years
Yu-Gi-Oh RP. I loved reading Scarlet Weather's Card Games (ah ... it had its run, but sadly didn't finish). I don't know how I'd be able to make the plot compelling enough for people to join though, and most people here are clueless about the actual YGO game anyways =[.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Is there some RP that you guys would wish to be made, but you don't feel like you could create it yourself?

A good Star Wars or Mass Effect roleplay would be nice. Actually, any decent Sci-Fi or futuristic roleplay would be excellent. I would love one with a similar feel to the Total Recall remake in that its not a utopian one, and "darker" for lack of a decent vocabulary. I tried creating a decent world for one, but I could never come up with a decent plot that would keep people posting.

Also, a Fallout RP would be great. Fallout as in the video game franchise. A RP of that kind I could never GM well since it would involve a lot of work. At least I imagine it would.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'd love a Dot Hack or Touhou RP, but those are ones I either don't see happening or don't see becoming popular unless they were presented right.

Realistically, a short Ace Attorney RP would probably be what I'd wish for the most. Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been any, yet. I'd love to GM one of the aforementioned, but I don't think I have the skill to do so, yet.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I have always wanted to do one of two kinds of roleplays. Either a star wars roleplay or a cthulu type roleplay. With star wars I am a really heavy star wars nerd so I haven't even tried creating one yet since it would most likely go over everyone's heads with the continuity and dates and attention to detail. On the other hand with Cthulu it tends to be... everyone dies or goes insane in the end. Yeah... not the best way for a player's character to end up as right?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I have always wanted to do one of two kinds of roleplays. Either a star wars roleplay or a cthulu type roleplay. With star wars I am a really heavy star wars nerd so I haven't even tried creating one yet since it would most likely go over everyone's heads with the continuity and dates and attention to detail. On the other hand with Cthulu it tends to be... everyone dies or goes insane in the end. Yeah... not the best way for a player's character to end up as right?
I'd love to see a cthulu RP, it would be interesting.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'd love a Dot Hack or Touhou RP, but those are ones I either don't see happening or don't see becoming popular unless they were presented right.

Realistically, a short Ace Attorney RP would probably be what I'd wish for the most. Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been any, yet. I'd love to GM one of the aforementioned, but I don't think I have the skill to do so, yet.

Given all the love for Sword Art Online, I'd think a .hack RP would be very successful given the right plot and GM. However, Touhou would be nigh impossible here, even for Supervegeta.

Cirrus

Years
On the other hand with Cthulu it tends to be... everyone dies or goes insane in the end. Yeah... not the best way for a player's character to end up as right?

Call of Cthulhu is a great game, though! Haven't you heard of Old Man Henderson?

Re: Touhou: the main problem with Touhou is that everyone is likely going to be forced to take an existing character instead of making their own ... also the universe is hella complicated.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'd love a Persona RP, or a Summon Night Swords Craft Story RP~<3 Or maybe a Fairy Tail RP, or an RP that has to do with the Tales universe.

I'd do them, but I'm kind of a bad GM, hehe.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hm... well, if enough people are willing to play... I could do a cthulu based rp. It won't go by the books or by the game system, but will still have stuff like the sanity system as well as some familiar monsters, but for the most part it will be writing up a old god I hand make and seeing how the players fare against it. Who would be interested in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back