• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I think the BW sprites look better, but either way you need to do something about the little girl's head overlapping a roof there.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Your clouds seem backwards, on the 1st page of screens. The light is usually where the clouds aren't. That's about all i can say at the moment, seems like a decent project..

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Your clouds seem backwards, on the 1st page of screens. The light is usually where the clouds aren't. That's about all i can say at the moment, seems like a decent project..

Not backwards, just going for the same effect as platinum's Eterna Forest:

picture.php

Rayquaza.

Years
Back again with new screenshots (the first post has also been updated).

Spoiler:

A reminder to all to cast your vote on which 3 (of any combination of) starter pokémon should be featured in this game. Go here to vote.

The scores are currently:
Bulbasaur - 1
Charmander - 5
Squirtle - 1

Chikorita - 0
Cyndaquil - 2
Totodile - 2

Treecko - 3
Torchic - 1
Mudkip - 3

Turtwig - 1
Chimchar - 0
Piplup - 1

Snivy - 3
Tepig - 0
Oshawott - 1

Zodiac.

Flannary Returns!
Years
Back again with new screenshots (the first post has also been updated).

Spoiler:

A reminder to all to cast your vote on which 3 (of any combination of) starter pokémon should be featured in this game. Go here to vote.

Bulbasaur - 1
Charmander - 5
Squirtle - 1

Chikorita - 0
Cyndaquil - 2
Totodile - 2

Treecko - 3
Torchic - 1
Mudkip - 3

Turtwig - 1
Chimchar - 0
Piplup - 1

Snivy - 3
Tepig - 0
Oshawott - 1

These screens look great. BW2 rock tiles - am I right? It's a shame that hardly anyone's voted.

Rayquaza.

Years
I vote for Turtwig, Charmander and Mudkip!
PS: The screens look great!

Okay, let me re-phrase that...

Bulbasaur - 1
Charmander - 6
Squirtle - 1

Chikorita - 0
Cyndaquil - 2
Totodile - 2

Treecko - 3
Torchic - 1
Mudkip - 4

Turtwig - 2
Chimchar - 0
Piplup - 1

Snivy - 3
Tepig - 0
Oshawott - 1

Anyone else want to make me update the scores IMMEDIATELY after I've posted them?

Rayquaza.

Years
Hi guys, I'm back from exams until May, so I've been making recent progress with the game, and now a demo is indeed scheduled for release at the end of January, so keep watch of the first post and my DeviantArt.

The starter Pokémon for the game have now been decided since the poll on my Da has now come to a close, reflected in the votes of the poll, the starters have been chosen by the public as the most popular out of all of them. To see which starters they are, check the first post.

Rayquaza.

Years
Hi guys...

*coughcoughcheckthefirstpostcoughcough*

Yep, it's finally here - at long last - Pokémon Skyblaze!

An official demo.
We haven't seen one of these in a while, but that's what happens when you're pinned down with exams...
This demo will allow you to get challenge the 1st two gyms of the game and catch a variety of Pokémon.
I don't want any complaints about quality or anything, it's mostly temporary.

I don't want to go onto any site and see resources from this game floating around either, that happened on one of my last demo releases and forced me to passcode lock the archive, please don't make me have to do that again..

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
The game seems a bit rushed, to be honest, I'm only jusst starting to play now
But not much is being told.
All your mum says is; Ok, \PN time for you to get your first Pokémon.
She doesn't even walk up for a hug (though that would be animated in)

Also:
lIZyV.jpg

REd5q.jpg

The boat is stalking.

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
The game seems a bit rushed, to be honest, I'm only jusst starting to play now
But not much is being told.
All your mum says is; Ok, \PN time for you to get your first Pokémon.
She doesn't even walk up for a hug (though that would be animated in)

Also:
lIZyV.jpg

REd5q.jpg

The boat is stalking.

I see, I shall have to fix these issues, it is only a demo to be honest, but at least it works...

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
Ok, fixed a few passing errors, bugs, events and extended some events and updated the demo, enjoy...

@Zodiac. - it shouldn't say that anymore.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Amazing job Ben, I must say it's amazing by far. Although I found a error in one of the scripts, it seems either after you battle Tom it cuts the music off and plays nothing, no repeat, nothing. I'd recommend looking into that ^^ Either way, amazing job!

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
Very Nice, I like the characters and the story. The graphics also look interesting. Your mapping style is original while keeping with a pokemon style.

Back